PDA

View Full Version : bands that need to have there own guitar hero game

jerry1013
09-02-2008, 03:52 PM
i dig aerosmith but why did they start it out
here is my list of bands that should have there own game

led zepplin_ only like a couple songs and i dont care for em but hey you gotta respect them

kiss:rocker:
ozzy/sabbath
mettalica
ac/dc_ they dont have a song on there yet so why not give them there own game
motley crue
iron maiden
judas priest
def leppard

rjturtle9
09-02-2008, 04:33 PM
metallica

iron maiden

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Maiden33
09-02-2008, 05:24 PM
Iron Maiden. Any other band comes in a distant second. I would probably actually buy a gaming system if that game ever happened.

ravenheart
09-02-2008, 05:25 PM
Absolutely none. Not ever.

mankvill
09-02-2008, 06:02 PM
Anal Cunt

DethMaiden
09-02-2008, 06:03 PM
Anal Cunt

The entire discography probably fits on one disc, too, so, uh...bonus!

Div
09-02-2008, 07:59 PM
Goblin Cock

Sinfulsot
09-03-2008, 06:27 PM
led zepplin_ only like a couple songs and i dont care for em but hey you gotta respect them

I thought Zep wanted nothing to do with Guitar Hero/Rock Band?

SirLardsAlot
09-03-2008, 07:43 PM
i dig aerosmith but why did they start it out
here is my list of bands that should have there own gameMy theory on the Aerosmith guitar game is that Red Ocatane / Harmonix, the creators of Guitar Hero and Rock Band, are based in Boston. Aerosmith is also from Boston. Now, I've never been to Boston, but I can only assume that they're hailed as the gods of rock and roll over there, so they felt they deserved their own game. Again, this is just my theory.

led zepplin_ only like a couple songs and i dont care for em but hey you gotta respect themLed Zeppelin refuses to put any of their music in a video game, namely Guitar Hero and Rock Band, so we'll never see it.

ac/dc_ they dont have a song on there yet so why not give them there own gameShoot to Thrill and Let There Be Rock are going to be in Rock Band 2.

rjturtle9
09-03-2008, 08:05 PM
just to add opinion here, shouldn't this thread be in the general chat section? just asking

es156
09-03-2008, 08:12 PM
just to add opinion here, shouldn't this thread be in the general chat section? just asking

Probably.

jerry1013
09-04-2008, 02:08 PM
My theory on the Aerosmith guitar game is that Red Ocatane / Harmonix, the creators of Guitar Hero and Rock Band, are based in Boston. Aerosmith is also from Boston. Now, I've never been to Boston, but I can only assume that they're hailed as the gods of rock and roll over there, so they felt they deserved their own game. Again, this is just my theory.

Led Zeppelin refuses to put any of their music in a video game, namely Guitar Hero and Rock Band, so we'll never see it.

Shoot to Thrill and Let There Be Rock are going to be in Rock Band 2.

i thought zepplin has a couple of songs on GH4 where u could battle jimmy paige

SomewhereInTime72
09-04-2008, 03:55 PM
i thought zepplin has a couple of songs on GH4 where u could battle jimmy paige

That was just a rumor.