PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero Aerosmith

hot_turkey_ed
06-30-2008, 02:53 PM
The bundle is inbound for my 360 right now. Anyone else picking this bad boy up?

rjturtle9
06-30-2008, 03:40 PM
idk. i was thinking about it, but it's something that i have to get. i think i'll get bored of it after like the 2nd week

hot_turkey_ed
06-30-2008, 04:07 PM
idk. i was thinking about it, but it's something that i have to get. i think i'll get bored of it after like the 2nd week

Personally, I needed a new 360 guitar, so it's a good opp for me. The tilt sensor is broken on the one I've been using. Who the fuck am I kidding? Of course, I would buy it anyway.

SirLardsAlot
06-30-2008, 04:07 PM
Uh ... Aerosmith kinda ... blows. And the very few non-Aerosmith songs in the game ... blow. Except Cat Stratch Fever.

SirLardsAlot
06-30-2008, 04:11 PM
GH1 = Kinda lame. No master tracks, hammer-ons and pull-offs didnt work.
GH2 = Barely any master recordings, but almost every song was a great song and very fun to play. Best of the GH games.
GH3 = Very lame. Most of the songs suck.
GH:A = Stupid idea.

Rock Band = King. GH2 follows very closely behind.

hot_turkey_ed
06-30-2008, 04:29 PM
GH2 = Barely any master recordings, but almost every song was a great song and very fun to play. Best of the GH games.

Have you read much about GH4 coming out late in the summer / early fall?

Div
06-30-2008, 04:56 PM
dont forget GH: Metallica

theyre really milking this for all they can get. they just need to do a downloadable content thing and stop making people re-buy the game.

hot_turkey_ed
06-30-2008, 05:16 PM
dont forget GH: Metallica

theyre really milking this for all they can get. they just need to do a downloadable content thing and stop making people re-buy the game.

The new game forty tracks... priced as normal DLC, it's probably cheaper as a separate game.

JRA
06-30-2008, 05:21 PM
This game will suck by virtue of the fact that there's no "Eat The Rich"

ADD
06-30-2008, 06:01 PM
This would be sick if they had it for bands where it would actually be cool to video-game-shred their songs (Iron Maiden, Thin Lizzy, etc.) but fuckin Aerosmith? :tp:

SirLardsAlot
06-30-2008, 06:25 PM
Have you read much about GH4 coming out late in the summer / early fall?Nope, how about you?

rjturtle9
06-30-2008, 07:30 PM

guitar hero rock the 80's was sick

SirLardsAlot
06-30-2008, 07:40 PM
guitar hero rock the 80's was sick

Only ever got to play that one once, so I can't give a real opinion.

But as far as GH's go, GH2 is by far my favorite. Bonus songs aside, I can think of maybe 5 songs in that game that I don't like or don't like to play. And even many of the bonus songs I like. Introduced me to Bang Camaro, who are fucking awesome.

GH3 ... piss poor song selection. I can think of maybe 10 or 12 songs that I like, and even some of those are boring to play. And there are only 2 good bonus songs, one being Impulse which is hard, and Through the Fire and the Flames which is impossible.

hot_turkey_ed
06-30-2008, 09:00 PM
Nope, how about you?

One of the game rags did a little whoring recently... things to look forward... character customization a la Rock Band a la some of EA sports franchises like Tiger Woods... multiple instruments like drums and mic like Rock Band... composer / studio where you can create you own songs... those are the biggies.

SirLardsAlot
06-30-2008, 09:17 PM
One of the game rags did a little whoring recently... things to look forward... character customization a la Rock Band a la some of EA sports franchises like Tiger Woods... multiple instruments like drums and mic like Rock Band... composer / studio where you can create you own songs... those are the biggies.Oh yeah I knew about the drum and mic. I'll probably stick with Rock Band though. Like I said, GH3 was a crapfest, and then Rock Band came in and raped GH3, and inside I'm actually kinda hoping the same happens with RB2 and GH4.