PDA

View Full Version : My Maiden Predicament (Early Responses Needed)

Maiden33
06-13-2008, 08:33 PM
Well, I just found out that if I buy a ticket for Maiden's MSG show on Sunday night, I have people to tag along with, including one of my best friends. Problem is I can't get GA tickets anymore, and the best I can do is mediocre floor seats or medicore seats on upper levels. I would've jumped at te decision had I been able to buy GA tickets, but only getting seats means paying the same price to:
1.Sit alone
2.Not be up close at all
Two things I really don't feel like doing.
But on the other hand, it is the opportunity to see my favorite band once more.
I have the money, I can afford it, my question is whether or not I should.

So, advice?

Wrathchild_84
06-13-2008, 08:38 PM
I say do it, I've seen Maiden by myself before. It sucks that your alone but It's cool because you get to see Maiden.

Maiden33
06-13-2008, 08:39 PM
It's like, I know it IS Maiden, but it will be the 5th time and the 3rd on this tour.

DethMaiden
06-13-2008, 08:41 PM
Of course do it. It's Maiden.

Wrathchild_84
06-13-2008, 08:42 PM
It's like, I know it IS Maiden, but it will be the 5th time and the 3rd on this tour.

If you can spare the money then do it. If I could've seen them 3 times this tour then I would have.

es156
06-13-2008, 09:10 PM
1. This is not a predicament. You have a chance to see Maiden on one of the greatest tours they have ever done. Regardless of how many times you have seen it or will see it, you should go. I would love to see it again and I have seen it twice.

2. The folks on the Maiden board have been talking all week about how TicketMaster keeps releasing G.A. tickets for MSG. Keep checking and you may be able to score one. But even if you don't, you will get to see the show from another vantage point. You will be able to take in more of the overall stage show, lights, pyro, etc. It is bigger and better on this leg than on the first.

3. Seriously. It's Maiden. Why are we even having this discussion.

powerslave_85
06-13-2008, 09:12 PM
Fuckin' go, man. Going to shows is usually more fun by yourself anyways.

SomewhereInTime72
06-13-2008, 10:19 PM
I'm going solo.

Div
06-13-2008, 10:32 PM
who cares if its GA or not, hundreds of other people sit in the regular seats and still enjoy the show all the same, i know i did. it even has the advantage of not having other people falling all over you.

rjturtle9
06-14-2008, 09:30 AM
1. This is not a predicament. You have a chance to see Maiden on one of the greatest tours they have ever done. Regardless of how many times you have seen it or will see it, you should go. I would love to see it again and I have seen it twice.

:fist:

hot_turkey_ed
06-14-2008, 12:31 PM
Well, I just found out that if I buy a ticket for Maiden's MSG show on Sunday night, I have people to tag along with, including one of my best friends. Problem is I can't get GA tickets anymore, and the best I can do is mediocre floor seats or medicore seats on upper levels. I would've jumped at te decision had I been able to buy GA tickets, but only getting seats means paying the same price to:
1.Sit alone
2.Not be up close at all
Two things I really don't feel like doing.
But on the other hand, it is the opportunity to see my favorite band once more.
I have the money, I can afford it, my question is whether or not I should.

So, advice?

GO! GO! GO! GOD DAMN IT! GO! NOW! HURRY! :party:

hot_turkey_ed
06-14-2008, 12:32 PM

2. The folks on the Maiden board have been talking all week about how TicketMaster keeps releasing G.A. tickets for MSG. Keep checking and you may be able to score one. But even if you don't, you will get to see the show from another vantage point. You will be able to take in more of the overall stage show, lights, pyro, etc. It is bigger and better on this leg than on the first.

3. Seriously. It's Maiden. Why are we even having this discussion.

Especially point #3 but all them of really..... Right ON! :cool:

Fe Maiden
06-14-2008, 01:21 PM
Go! I'd go if I could! You'll be kickin' yourself if you don't!

Maiden33
06-18-2008, 09:37 AM
Well I didn't see anything past the 5th response until now, but I wound up not going. I'm not upset really either. I simply DONT have the $100 to spend on seeing a band for the THIRD time on a tour, regardless of the fact that the two shows I saw were both in my top 5 shows ever seen. I know people will be like, "Your not a true Maiden fan now", but that's just shit because if I wasn't a true Maiden fan I wouldn't have even seen 2 shows on one tour, both GA, third and first row, and arrived at 10 AM for both of them. I have other things in my life I need to spend money on first of all, and secondly I have other bands I love, some of which I have actually less chances to see than Maiden, so I can't spend my entire concert budget for 6 months on Maiden, even though they are my favorite band.