PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero: Metallica

mankvill
06-02-2008, 07:38 PM
Manvkill gets credit for posting the story but Pavo is hijacking the post... :D

Edward Woo of Wedbush Morgan Securities bird dogged the world on to an Activision filing that revels Guitar Hero: Metallica is in the works for Q1 2009. No other other details are available.

You know, I didn't think it was possible for Metallica to get any bigger...

DethMaiden
06-02-2008, 07:41 PM
I'll buy this.

Maiden33
06-03-2008, 10:28 AM
ZOMG I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY ST. ANGER SONGZZZZ!!!!111!!1!1!!!

:dorky:

:D

Div
06-03-2008, 11:56 AM
so lets see. when rock band wants to put out new songs they let you download them. when guitar hero wants to put out new songs they make you re-buy the whole fucking game all over again.

JuuKun
06-03-2008, 12:24 PM
Give me The Thing That Should Not Be, and I'll be happy.

DethMaiden
06-03-2008, 02:55 PM
so lets see. when rock band wants to put out new songs they let you download them. when guitar hero wants to put out new songs they make you re-buy the whole fucking game all over again.

PS2 owners like me don't have the ability to download them. Moot point.

Matticus_Rex
06-04-2008, 11:53 AM
Metallica = waste of time. They should just skip the middleman and put out Guitar Hero: Iron fucking Maiden.

rjturtle9
06-04-2008, 03:02 PM
Metallica = waste of time. They should just skip the middleman and put out Guitar Hero: Iron fucking Maiden.

:fist:

but yeah i think the metallica thing is somewhat kool, but the iron maiden thing is way better

TonyD
06-06-2008, 12:18 AM
Way better than the Aerosmith game.

As much as everyone here likes to think, there are way more 13 year old boys obsessed with Metallica than Iron Maiden, and 13 year old boys are much more likely to own an Xbox 360/PS3 than someone who was old enough to attend the World Slavery tour.

The only thing that I DEMAND out of this is that Cliff Burton is featured prominently in the game, so that all of the 13 year old boys that downloaded Anesthesia on Limewire know that Rob Trujillo or that douche master who rode Tommy Lee's cock on TV didn't write it.

rjturtle9
06-06-2008, 04:13 PM
Way better than the Aerosmith game.

As much as everyone here likes to think, there are way more 13 year old boys obsessed with Metallica than Iron Maiden, and 13 year old boys are much more likely to own an Xbox 360/PS3 than someone who was old enough to attend the World Slavery tour.

The only thing that I DEMAND out of this is that Cliff Burton is featured prominently in the game, so that all of the 13 year old boys that downloaded Anesthesia on Limewire know that Rob Trujillo or that douche master who rode Tommy Lee's cock on TV didn't write it.

Agreed 100%