Army Of The Damned
Sarah (Bury Her)
No Compromise
Sweet Cantation

Photos & review:
http://www.rockersdigest.com/reviews/238/Ministry-Pythia

girnny777
05-29-2008, 04:27 AM
Same crappy US setlist except without the Stones cover.

Derelict
05-29-2008, 04:49 PM
Ugh

OffbeatNixHex
07-17-2008, 12:05 PM
Same basic bull shit setlist every night for most of the cities. I hope Chicago got some changes since there was 4 nights. For the final tour, this was absolute garbage. Didn't touch 1/2 the records, too busy plugging his last 4 record instead of featuring songs from the entire catalog. Thankfully Meshuggah was direct support, that was worth the price of admission alone.

Derelict
07-17-2008, 11:03 PM
No, four nights in chicago were exactly the same

OffbeatNixHex
07-18-2008, 08:26 AM
That's a total bummer. He dropped the ball big time on that tour.

ChildrenofSodom
07-18-2008, 11:33 PM
Are his songs relevant outside of the US.

OffbeatNixHex
07-28-2008, 01:39 PM
Everyone hates the US, so I would say yeah.

ImmortalEmperor
08-04-2008, 01:55 AM
This was the biggest disappointment (tour wise) of the year by far...

Waycos
08-04-2008, 01:18 PM
Went to the NY show on this tour and thought it was awesome. I had no problem with the set list especially the songs on the newest album. He never said this was a "going away" tour, just his last tour. I think he would have been better off not saying anything and after the tour just calling it quits. He could have avoiding all the whineing from people who haven't bought or listened to a cd from him in a decade.

OffbeatNixHex
08-15-2008, 12:02 PM
I have all the discs except for the covers record. Kind of gets old when he uses the same fucking screens from the Evil Doer tour. We have every right to be pissed. It was one final paycheck for him.

girnny777
08-15-2008, 01:44 PM
Went to the NY show on this tour and thought it was awesome. I had no problem with the set list especially the songs on the newest album. He never said this was a "going away" tour, just his last tour. I think he would have been better off not saying anything and after the tour just calling it quits. He could have avoiding all the whineing from people who haven't bought or listened to a cd from him in a decade.

It's not just that though. Before the tour started he said in an interview that this tour he was going to do a "2 hour, career spanning set hitting all of the Ministry records", but he obviously didn't.