PDA

View Full Version : Gwar

Elvenking
05-22-2008, 08:12 AM
Anyone have gwars set list for the run there doing now? just trying to see if there doing the same old or changing it up a lil.

Wizzbang11
05-23-2008, 07:48 PM
I was just about to make this thread myself.
It will just result in me being sad though, as living in CA there is no way I can see this tour :(
It's supposed to be a limited run different thing, so ,y guess is the VLB set with the addition of some obscure songs they havent played in awhile.

Wizzbang11
05-23-2008, 10:58 PM
What do you know.....possibly the best setlist ive seen from them:
War Is All We Know
Krosstika
Penguin Attack
Womb With A View
Muderus Muse
Go To Hell
Eight Lock
King Queen
Marty Dumb
Sick Of You
Saddam A Go Go
Bring Back The Bomb
Apes Of Wrath
Biledriver
Salamanizer
Immortal Corrupter
Tormentor

Elvenking
05-24-2008, 01:49 PM
i saw it last night in chicago, well mokena, it was a lil off from that set list, but basically same thing and differnt order. it was preety good. but the stage show...acctualy wasnt as good as years past.

Paschendale
05-26-2008, 08:16 PM
I saw them Saturday at Bogarts in Cincinnati. I thought they were pretty good. It was my first time seeing them live so it was an experience.

Wizzbang11
05-27-2008, 04:38 PM
Yeah some more on this tour is that they didnt actually do anything new for it, which is why it was dull I guess, it was just made to get some extra cash for their epic 24th Anniversary show this fall.
In fact I think this tour is already over, it was only 6 shows I think.

b1indedbyfear
05-28-2008, 07:04 PM
It's not over yet, Im seeing it in Richmond Fri and I think they go to Charlotte Sat.

I know Balsacs daughter and we are suppose to go eat dinner with him before the show.

seen them 5 or 6 times and the show never gets old

b1indedbyfear
06-02-2008, 02:10 PM
They are suppose to do a full tour this fall.

TonyD
07-15-2008, 06:03 PM
I know Balsacs daughter and we are suppose to go eat dinner with him before the show.

Thats awesome, but it just sounds terrible.

b1indedbyfear
07-15-2008, 07:34 PM
Nice guy, but hes really quiet. If you met him on the street then see a gwar video and he told you hes the guitar player you wouldnt believe it. But he told me they were going to do a full tour in the fall.