PDA

View Full Version : Between the Buried and Me -- Mexico City, Mexico -- April 29th, 2008

DethMaiden
05-03-2008, 06:40 PM
Ants Of The Sky
Prequel To The Sequel
Viridian
White Walls

Source : Progressive Nation Forums

This is an awesome (albeit much too short) set that will not disappoint me at all.

HECHO EN MEXICO
05-04-2008, 09:05 PM
Mexico City is the second-largest city in the world

powerslave_85
05-04-2008, 09:17 PM
Today's geography lesson brought to you by Hecho :lol:

ChildrenofSodom
05-04-2008, 09:19 PM
Mexico City is the second-largest city in the world

Did you know: Los Angeles has the largest concentration of Mexicans in the world, besides Mexico City.

HECHO EN MEXICO
05-04-2008, 10:00 PM
Today's geography lesson brought to you by Hecho :lol:

:tongue:

HECHO EN MEXICO
05-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Did you know: Los Angeles has the largest concentration of Mexicans in the world, besides Mexico City.
Did you know:
MOST MEXICANS THAT LIVE IN L.A. ARE UNEDUCATED AND COME FROM HICK TOWNS SO U CANT EXPECT MUCH FROM THEM.
MOST POOR BUT EDUCATED MEXICANS COME FROM MEXICO CITY OR COME FROM LARGE (URBAN) CITYS STAY IN MEXICO.

sneakbobcat
05-05-2008, 09:10 AM
Did you know:
MOST MEXICANS THAT LIVE IN L.A. ARE UNEDUCATED AND COME FROM HICK TOWNS SO U CANT EXPECT MUCH FROM THEM.
MOST POOR BUT EDUCATED MEXICANS COME FROM MEXICO CITY OR COME FROM LARGE (URBAN) CITYS STAY IN MEXICO.

DID YOU KNOW?

This website is METALSETLISTS, a discussion forum where people post setlists and discuss them.

:P not a fact website

ChildrenofSodom
05-05-2008, 12:22 PM
DID YOU KNOW?

This website is METALSETLISTS, a discussion forum where people post setlists and discuss them.

Why dont you go imperialize somewhere else, Briton.

HECHO EN MEXICO
05-06-2008, 12:53 AM
DID YOU KNOW?

:cool:

...I LOVE YOU TOO,