PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any info on the Saskatoon SK Gigantour stop?

Christen
04-29-2008, 09:51 PM
So, I was talking with a buddy of mine tonight about the Gigantour concert in Saskatoon on May 11th, I was doing some googling and basically came up blank. I was mainly wondering if this would most likely be an indoor or an outdoor show, and how things will be set up, so we kinda know what to expect. Thanks a lot. :)

Nemesis
04-30-2008, 12:11 AM
I don't know about your googling skills, but it took me exactly 2 clicks to find out it's in Prairieland Park, Hall D. That's indoor.

Google is your friend :allan:

ChildrenofSodom
04-30-2008, 03:26 AM
Google is your friend :allan:

as opposed to your nemesis.

Nemesis
04-30-2008, 04:13 AM
as opposed to your nemesis.Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.

rjturtle9
04-30-2008, 07:58 AM
Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.

:wtf:

ChildrenofSodom
04-30-2008, 08:18 AM
:wtf:

BAN HIM!!!

DethMaiden
04-30-2008, 11:35 AM
All I know about Saskatoon, Saskatchewan is that the kids' novel Owls in the Family takes place there, and I loved that book.

That said, I'm sorry that you live there, because as far as I could tell by the book, booooooooooooring.