PDA

View Full Version : Meet JUDAS PRIEST For $399... The VIP Packages On The Upcoming Tour

hot_turkey_ed
04-25-2008, 05:12 PM
Source: Judas Priest Tickets (http://www.judaspriestticket.com/index.cfm/pk/view/cd/MAE/cdid/400163/pid/400025)

Judas Priest Platinum VIP Experience:

One reserved ticket to the show located within the first price tier
A meet and greet and personal photo taken with band member(s)
Private pre-show party to include food, music, trivia and a chance to win prizes
Merchandise package
Exclusive Judas Priest VIP T-shirt
Exclusive Judas Priest VIP laminate and lanyard

$399 buys the Judas Priest VIP Experience

VIP Gold Experience:
One reserved ticket to the show
Private pre-show party to include food, music, trivia and a chance to win prizes
Merchandise package
*Please note that package elements may vary depending upon location*

$229 buys the VIP Gold Experience.

Heaven & Hell is also listing a similar package (the $399 one) on the ticketassrapemaster page.

JRA
04-25-2008, 06:08 PM
:hmm:

mankvill
04-25-2008, 09:28 PM
You know...

I would do it. If I had a job, I would do it.

Maiden33
04-25-2008, 09:52 PM
You know, this really isn't that rediculous. I'm sure everyone will just see the big figure and flip out. Think about it this way:

One reserved ticket to the show located within the first price tier - this would be an easy $100 on your own + ticketmaster charges, so you're looking at as much as $130 for just the single ticket in the first tier alone.

A meet and greet and personal photo taken with band member(s) - Hard to put a price on, but face it, you're not gonna get to just casually stroll into Halford after the show.
Private pre-show party to include food, music, trivia and a chance to win prizes - You will save a ton of money on food and drinks if you had any plans of buying any at the venue considering the rape-tastic charges.
Merchandise package - As long as this were to include a few solid items, it easily could be worth $50 if not more, considering a shirt itself will be $35.

Exclusive Judas Priest VIP T-shirt - Even if it is a lame design, it's priceless, and you won't find any band related shirt for under $20.
Exclusive Judas Priest VIP laminate and lanyard - Basically see above, it's a great suveneir.

It's really not bad at all for a die-hard fan. If this were Maiden, I would do it without missing a beat.

SomewhereInTime72
04-25-2008, 11:17 PM
Definitely something I would do if I had that sort of money.

overkiller
04-26-2008, 12:52 AM
$$$

sneakbobcat
04-26-2008, 09:38 AM
Source: Judas Priest Tickets (http://www.judaspriestticket.com/index.cfm/pk/view/cd/MAE/cdid/400163/pid/400025)

Judas Priest Platinum VIP Experience:

One reserved ticket to the show located within the first price tier
A meet and greet and personal photo taken with band member(s)
Merchandise package

$399 buys the Judas Priest VIP Experience

VIP Gold Experience:
One reserved ticket to the show
Merchandise package
*Please note that package elements may vary depending upon location*

$229 buys the VIP Gold Experience.

Heaven & Hell is also listing a similar package (the $399 one) on the ticketassrapemaster page.

Seriously though.
$170 extra for the Platinum and all you get is to meet the band and have a photo taken with them.... :eyes:

Maiden33
04-26-2008, 10:05 AM
Seriously though.
$170 extra for the Platinum and all you get is to meet the band and have a photo taken with them.... :eyes:

Not true. If you look closely, the lesser-priced package only garuntees you a ticket, not a ticket in the first section... which could be a financial difference of anywhere from $20 to $100.

sneakbobcat
04-26-2008, 08:28 PM
Seriously though.

aye that's true, but all the same you get to see them live.

TonyD
04-26-2008, 10:35 PM
The only reason I would get one of these would be to guarentee GREAT seats, but it doesn't look like you'll end up any closer than buying the $125 tickets