PDA

View Full Version : Attention All Whitehall muscians ( unles me and jeff are the only ones on here )

Eddie_Thrash91
04-25-2008, 04:08 PM
My name is eddie and i am tryin to form another metal band here in this wonderful city of whitehall....the requirements are ages 15-17 (exceptions for odler or younger people will be decided based upon your skill) No drugs or alchohol at practice, gigs or around band at all....this band will be a killer metal band that sets a good example for all our future fans.... plus drugs and alchohol suck....Muscians needed are Bassist, Drummer, lead guitarist (pending skill), and vocal list i am a rhythym guitarist , i am 16 and a true metal head so if u are inerested let me know

Peace, Love, Metal
-Eddie :rocker:

Nick
04-27-2008, 05:11 PM
Nominated for the 2008 thread that yields the least positive results award.

DethMaiden
04-28-2008, 03:23 PM
My name is eddie and i am tryin to form another metal band here in this wonderful city of whitehall....the requirements are ages 15-17 (exceptions for odler or younger people will be decided based upon your skill) No drugs or alchohol at practice, gigs or around band at all....this band will be a killer metal band that sets a good example for all our future fans.... plus drugs and alchohol suck....Muscians needed are Bassist, Drummer, lead guitarist (pending skill), and vocal list i am a rhythym guitarist , i am 16 and a true metal head so if u are inerested let me know

Peace, Love, Metal
-Eddie :rocker:

You lost me.

MetalDrummer888
04-28-2008, 07:57 PM
No drugs or alchohol at practice, gigs or around band at all....this band will be a killer metal band that sets a good example for all our future fans.... plus drugs and alchohol suck

since when has metal been about setting a good example for kids?

:eyes:

besides, i hope you realize that if it wasnt for drugs and alcohol, metal (and most other forms of popular music) as we know it would most likely not exist.

think about it :cool:

Div
05-02-2008, 03:33 PM
Last time i checked metal was more about doing your own thing as opposed to purposely doing drugs or alcohol as a form of rebellion. and theres still lots of metal musicians that dont support drug use, ever hear of steve harris?

MetalDrummer888
05-02-2008, 10:03 PM
Last time i checked metal was more about doing your own thing as opposed to purposely doing drugs or alcohol as a form of rebellion. and theres still lots of metal musicians that dont support drug use, ever hear of steve harris?

im not saying metal is about drugs or alcohol, but it certainly isnt about setting a "good" example for fans...

Maiden33
05-04-2008, 07:52 AM

True words.

MetalDrummer888
05-04-2008, 09:19 AM

i never said that :eyes:

Eddie_Thrash91
05-04-2008, 10:00 AM
since when has metal been about setting a good example for kids?

Ok Metaldrummer88 i said that becuz im only 16 and dont really want to be around it right now besides i just want my band to kick ass and show that u dont need to use drugs or alcohol to be metal or have a good time i mean granted in some cases it does help but i want people who listen to our band to be influenced not to use thats stufff...do u kno the amount of people who die from that stuff everyweek?........a whole fuckin lot.....yes i agree back then when metal was pioneered alot of great works os musical genius were crafted and chiseled into metal history as legendary....but times have changed alot. and now a days u really dont need drugs or alchohol to be a metal band

SomewhereInTime72
05-04-2008, 11:51 AM
dude do you know how many people don't die from it every week

es156
05-04-2008, 11:58 AM
dude do you know how many people don't die from it every week

Now there is an intelligent argument.

:tp:

MetalDrummer888
05-04-2008, 11:59 AM
Ok Metaldrummer88 i said that becuz im only 16 and dont really want to be around it right now besides i just want my band to kick ass and show that u dont need to use drugs or alcohol to be metal or have a good time i mean granted in some cases it does help but i want people who listen to our band to be influenced not to use thats stufff...do u kno the amount of people who die from that stuff everyweek?........a whole fuckin lot.....yes i agree back then when metal was pioneered alot of great works os musical genius were crafted and chiseled into metal history as legendary....but times have changed alot. and now a days u really dont need drugs or alchohol to be a metal band

yea i understand that its just funny to me that you are worried about setting a good example for you fanbase when that is the last thing a metalhead should be worried about.

SomewhereInTime72
05-04-2008, 02:10 PM
Now there is an intelligent argument.

:tp:
I was kidding. :tongue: Poking fun at a rather arbitrary argument. :D

es156
05-04-2008, 04:00 PM
I was kidding. :tongue: Poking fun at a rather arbitrary argument. :D

Ah, glad to hear that. I thought you were being serious. :eyes:

:lol:

MetalDrummer888
05-04-2008, 05:37 PM
Ah, glad to hear that. I thought you were being serious. :eyes:

:lol:

it is physically impossible to die from a cannabis overdose :eyes:

DreamEvil001
05-04-2008, 06:25 PM

what if someone beat you to death with a fatty nug?

Div
05-04-2008, 06:36 PM

you might not be dead, but abusing it can lead to cardiac and neurological illnesses that would make your life unpleasant. :2cents:

MetalDrummer888
05-04-2008, 08:04 PM
you might not be dead, but abusing it can lead to cardiac and neurological illnesses that would make your life unpleasant. :2cents:

:allan:

MetalDrummer888
05-04-2008, 08:08 PM
what if someone beat you to death with a fatty nug?

it still wouldnt be an overdose :eyes:

Div
05-04-2008, 09:27 PM
:allan:

:drinking:

MetalDrummer888
05-04-2008, 10:20 PM
:drinking:

:allan: > :drinking:

:2cents:

:)

b_halperin
01-04-2009, 01:05 AM
fuck mainstream metal music is about expressing yourself and i support bands that discriminate against drug and alcohol abuse but i also support some bands that encourage it. music is expression.