My Sweet Shadow

I'm so glad they've put Jotun back into the set :party:

Source: www.bravewords.com

Paschendale
04-25-2008, 11:58 AM
Now that's a set list I can live with!

ChildrenofSodom
04-25-2008, 12:02 PM
God....the new album is, as my brother said, no killer-all filler.

This sucks.

mnmetalhead
04-25-2008, 12:10 PM
The new album is good but it definitely isn't as good as some of their older stuff. I wish that the setlist had more of the older stuff in it.

causeofdeath
04-25-2008, 12:47 PM
noone has the Bodom set from that night?

Derelict
04-25-2008, 01:21 PM
Almost went with some friends, glad I didn't....would have been bored out of my skull, although the bar the the electric factory is good.

cladinshadows99
04-25-2008, 09:20 PM
Oh well, at least I got to see them once before they go even further in the horrible direction their going. I think they played way to many new songs, for the few classic songs they did play it was amazing though.

sneakbobcat
04-26-2008, 09:34 AM
Cloud Connected
The Mirror's Truth
Leeches
Clayman
Colony
Disconnected
Transparent
Delights And Angers
Egonomic
Alias
Trigger
Only For The Weak
Graveland
Jotun
I'm The Highway
Come Clarity
The Quiet Place
Move Through Me
Take This Life
My Sweet Shadow

I'm so glad they've put Jotun back into the set :party:

Source: www.bravewords.com

I've highlighted the ones I think they should definately omit, and underlined/italicated the ones that I don't think should definately not be there..
Better than the Gigantour setlist at least.

ChildrenofSodom
04-26-2008, 12:35 PM
I've highlighted the ones I think they should definately omit, and underlined/italicated the ones that I don't think should definately not be there..

Mirrors Truth is the best song on the new album!!

And Take This Life and Only for the Weak? Those songs are awesome! You are insane.

cladinshadows99
04-26-2008, 12:59 PM

Not sure if I follow that

CoconutBackwards
04-26-2008, 04:33 PM

"the ones that I don't think should definitely not be there"???

What in the hell does that mean?

They aren't dropping off the only songs they played off of Whoracle and DEFINITELY not dropping off the only Jester Race song.

You must be the one person on the internet that is actually happy about the direction that In Flames are taking.

TheWhisper88
04-27-2008, 12:05 PM
I was at this show. It was pretty good and I guess I am happy with the In Flames set...it was a lot better than I've seen in the past (Giagantour, with Lacuna Coil, etc.) Highlights for me were Colony and Jotun. Oh yeah and for Jotun they had some kid that won a contest come out and play guitar with the band...he actually did pretty well.
And the Bodom setlist, if anyone is interested is the following:

Sixpounder
Living Dead Beat
In Your Face
Hate Me!
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Hellhounds On My Tail
Angels Don't Kill
Blooddrunk
Downfall

Decent set...I was glad they added Silent Night, Bodom Night...but it was pretty disappointing since it was the same as Gigantour plus one more song.

Paschendale
04-29-2008, 10:28 PM
Yeah I saw them when they were with Lacuna Coil and the set was pretty disappointing. Also today I found an interview with Anders. In it he gives his reason as to why they don't play their older songs.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=95966