PDA

View Full Version : Gigantour -- Houston, TX -- April 17th, 2008

hot_turkey_ed
04-18-2008, 11:52 AM
Source: Gigantour Forums (http://forums.gigantour.com/showthread.php?t=4037)

An update on the happenings at Gigantour....

MEGADETH:
Sleepwalker
Wake Up Dead
Take No Prisoners
Skin O My Teeth
Washington Is Next
Kick The Chair
In My Darkest Hour
Hangar 18
Gears Of War
A Tout Le Monde - Chris' Solo
Tornado Of Souls
Ashes In Your Mouth
Burnt Ice
Symphony Of Destruction
Trust
Peace Sells - Ext
Holy Wars

IN FLAMES:
The Mirror's Truth
Disconnected
Leeches
Clayman
The Quiet Place
Trigger
Graveland
Cloud Connected
Move Through Me
Come Clarity
Take This Life
My Sweet Shadow

CHILDREN OF BODOM:
Sixpounder
Living
In Your Face
Hate Me
Hellhound
Angels
Blooddrunk
Downfall

JOB FOR A COWBOY:
*Intro*
Coalescing
Embedded
Entities
Reduced
Entomb
Altered
Knee Deep

HIGH ON FIRE:
Rumors of war
Turk
Hessian
Waste of Tiamat
Eyes and Teeth
Devolution

mankvill
04-18-2008, 12:45 PM
HIGH ON FIRE :flame::flame::rocker::rocker:

sixhundredand66
04-18-2008, 01:03 PM
could that In Flames setlist be any worse? I regret buying tickets now. The Megadeth setlist is the same old shit too, they maybe change up 2-3 songs every tour.

Derelict
04-18-2008, 01:09 PM
could that In Flames setlist be any worse? I regret buying tickets now. The Megadeth setlist is the same old shit too, they maybe change up 2-3 songs every tour.

Yeah that In flames setlist is an embarassment. Megadeth has been playing the same tired setlist since at least 1999.

Firewind
04-18-2008, 01:29 PM
Exactly the same as the Corpus show, isn't it? I had a couple friends at that one, and they said Bodom is nailing their set, so that's nice at least...

EchoesOfDecimation
04-18-2008, 05:46 PM
That's bullshit, the other In Flames setlist had Scorn and the possibility of Jotun (which was written down but not played). I am seeing them at Gigantour at Metalfest next week but I'm contemplating seeing them headline the night before at the Electric Factory but I don't want to pay $25 to see only like 3 old songs. Goddamn that is lame.

Firewind
04-18-2008, 10:13 PM
That's bullshit, the other In Flames setlist had Scorn and the possibility of Jotun (which was written down but not played). I am seeing them at Gigantour at Metalfest next week but I'm contemplating seeing them headline the night before at the Electric Factory but I don't want to pay $25 to see only like 3 old songs. Goddamn that is lame.

I don't think they've played many old songs for a while now. I think they did when I saw them a few years back when they toured with Trivium, but I don't remember the set too well. We did get Jotun and Behind Space, though, which was most awesome.

TonyD
04-19-2008, 12:28 AM
Source: Gigantour Forums (http://forums.gigantour.com/showthread.php?t=4037)

HIGH ON FIRE:
Rumors of war
Turk
Hessian
Waste of Tiamat
Eyes and Teeth
Devolution

FUCK YES
Doesn't get any better with 30 minutes

The Rover
04-27-2008, 10:34 PM
Yeah that In flames setlist is an embarassment. Megadeth has been playing the same tired setlist since at least 1999.

It's Fucking Embarassing.....

Looking forward to the Judas Priest shows in the Fall, where we will definitely get lots of new material !! :allan:

Dimebag_Rusty
04-30-2008, 06:56 AM
Shit if the setlist for this is the same as the one in toronto tonight, ill be happy. Job for a Cowboy has a boner inspiring setlist, megadeth has an erecting setlist. Bodom.... well see.