PDA

View Full Version : Gigantour -- Denver, CO -- April 12th, 2008

hot_turkey_ed
04-14-2008, 09:22 AM
Source: Megadave @ The Official Gigantour Forum (http://forums.gigantour.com/showthread.php?t=4014)

We already had the Megadeth and Children of Bodom lists but here are the lists for all the bands on the bill, as played in Denver. Of course, we don't know for sure but Megadeth usually their list a song or two as the tour progresses. Can fans of the other bands comment on whether their set lists tend to change or do they play the same set through their tours?

MEGADETH:
Sleepwalker
Wake Up Dead
Take No Prisoners
Skin O’ My Teeth
Washington Is Next
Gears Of War
Kick The Chair
In My Darkest Hour
Hangar 18
Ashes In Your Mouth
Burnt Ice
Trust
Tornado Of Souls
Symphony Of Destruction
Peace Sells - Ext
Holy Wars/Mechanix

IN FLAMES:
Quiet Place
The Mirror’s Truth
Scorn
Take This Life
Bullet Ride
Graveland
Move Through Me
Cloud Connected
Leeches
Come Clarity
Sober And Irrelevant
My Sweet Shadow

CHILDREN OF BODOM:
Sixpounder
Living
In Your Face
Hate Me
Hellhound
Angels
Blooddrunk
Downfall

JOB FOR A COWBOY:
*Intro*
Coalescing
Embedded
Entities
Reduced
Entomb
Altered
Knee Deep

HIGH ON FIRE:
Rumors of war
Turk
Death is this communion
Waste of Tiamat
Devolution

EchoesOfDecimation
04-14-2008, 09:58 AM
Awesome High On Fire set and I'm glad Job For A Cowboy is playing Entombment Of A Machine, not so much because I like the song but more so because of the awesome screaming part live.

mankvill
04-14-2008, 10:00 AM
That's a great HoF setlist for them being an opening act. :rocker:

girnny777
04-14-2008, 11:40 AM
I can't believe In Flames isn't doing Pinball Map or Episode 666.

Derelict
04-14-2008, 01:31 PM
I can't believe In Flames isn't doing Pinball Map or Episode 666.

They stopped doing most of the older songs awhile ago

CoconutBackwards
04-14-2008, 02:15 PM
They stopped doing most of the older songs awhile ago

I'm really surprised to see Graveland on there.

If In Flames went up there and played a Jester Race/Whoracle set, they would blow every single band up there completely out of the water.

Jester Race is Top 3 metal Cds for me easily.

It's just amazing to me that a band can have the type of back catalogue that they do and just completely ignore it.

Firewind
04-14-2008, 03:25 PM
I'm really surprised to see Graveland on there.

If In Flames went up there and played a Jester Race/Whoracle set, they would blow every single band up there completely out of the water.

Jester Race is Top 3 metal Cds for me easily.

It's just amazing to me that a band can have the type of back catalogue that they do and just completely ignore it.

Happens all the time. Just look at CoB's set...

mankvill
04-14-2008, 03:34 PM
Graveland

http://www.kbga.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/graveland.jpg

:wtf:

Zacman
04-14-2008, 03:53 PM
Really surprised that Bodom are doing Sixpounder and Angels Don't Kill but are skipping over Needled 24/7?

Firewind
04-14-2008, 04:04 PM
Anyone know how Bodom is performing on this tour? Last time I saw them in 06, Alexi was too drunk to play. Was really disappointing.

TonyD
04-14-2008, 04:25 PM
Anyone know how Bodom is performing on this tour? Last time I saw them in 06, Alexi was too drunk to play. Was really disappointing.

I'm hoping for the best, but expecting no different than years past. And I think they usually stick to the same setlist.

I'm glad High on Fire got 30 minutes, but 4 songs off the latest album and 1 from the last doesn't seem right. Let's hope for Cometh Down Hessian

Firewind
04-14-2008, 04:32 PM
I'm hoping for the best, but expecting no different than years past. And I think they usually stick to the same setlist.

I'm glad High on Fire got 30 minutes, but 4 songs off the latest album and 1 from the last doesn't seem right. Let's hope for Cometh Down Hessian

At least their newest album is amazing. :D

ChildrenofSodom
04-14-2008, 07:07 PM
That In Flames setlist sucks.

cladinshadows99
04-14-2008, 08:18 PM
I wonder if In Flames and bodom will throw in some nice classics on their off date in philly

EchoesOfDecimation
04-14-2008, 09:02 PM
That In Flames setlist sucks.

I've seen way worse, when I saw them at Sounds Of The Unerground 2 years ago they played NOTHING from Clayman and back. NOTHING. At least we get Scorn, Bullet Ride, Graveland (I think they should play either Moonshield or Artifacts Of The Black Rain off of Jester Race but that's just me) and I read Jotun was on the setlist but they ran out of time. So I see this as an upgrade from last time but the In Flames of old, as much as it kills me to say, is long, long gone.

Firewind
04-14-2008, 09:20 PM
I've seen way worse, when I saw them at Sounds Of The Unerground 2 years ago they played NOTHING from Clayman and back. NOTHING. At least we get Scorn, Bullet Ride, Graveland (I think they should play either Moonshield or Artifacts Of The Black Rain off of Jester Race but that's just me) and I read Jotun was on the setlist but they ran out of time. So I see this as an upgrade from last time but the In Flames of old, as much as it kills me to say, is long, long gone.

When I saw them on Sounds, they played The Hive.

EchoesOfDecimation
04-15-2008, 04:08 AM
When I saw them on Sounds, they played The Hive.

Well that is just fucked up

JuuKun
04-15-2008, 06:03 AM
When I saw them on Sounds, I'm pretty sure they played Pinball Map. I don't remember, though.

Zeltar
04-15-2008, 05:33 PM
Holy crap In Flames played Bullet Ride, that's my favorite song by them. But the absence of Trigger and other classics like Pinball Map and Episode 666 surprises me, even though they stopped playing classics a while ago. The generic Megadeth setlist disappoints me. Not that I was expecting anything new, they've been playing the same setlist with minor adjustments for a while now. Bodom setlist is average. Looks like I won't be catching Gigantour this year.

girnny777
04-20-2008, 07:13 AM
According to the Gigantour Boards In Flames replaced Graveland with Morphing Into Primal last night in Louisville.

BodomxHatexCrew666
05-06-2008, 06:43 PM
Happens all the time. Just look at CoB's set...

They can't play much songs. They're shortened to only 8 songs. They have to promote their new album, but I wonder why they don't play Silent Night or Are You Dead Yet.

TonyD
05-07-2008, 08:21 PM
Can anyone comment on Broderick's performance?
Is he really a step closer to Friedman like Dave is implying or is he just another Glen Drover?

DreamEvil001
05-07-2008, 08:40 PM

that really blows, especially since they're an amazing band live when they're, or I should say when Alexi is, on. The three times I saw them they were tight and rocked the shit out of it and I can't wait to see them on a headlining tour again

Firewind
05-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Yeah. I'd love to see them again if he's not shit-faced. I've seen videos of them live and they can be awesome.