PDA

View Full Version : Dimmu Borgir -- Toronto, Ontario -- April 2nd, 2008

Heartless_Name
04-03-2008, 04:00 PM
Great show, I don't know the FULL set, just going by memory I'll edit this post when I remember more, but this is pretty close, I know for a fact they played all these songs, just might be missing a few. I know they opened with Spellbound and the three songs they ended with but I'm not sure the exact order either.

Spellbound
The Serpentine Offering
The Sacriligious Scorn
In Death's Embrace
The Chosen Legacy
A Succubus in Rapture
The Sinister Awakening
The Fundamental Alienation (or as Shagrath said the Fundametal ANALliation)
The Maelstrom Mehpisto
Insight and the Catharsis

ENCORE

Progenies of the Great Apocalypse
Puritania
The Mourning Palace

mankvill
04-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Anything from Behemoth?

Bloodcurse
04-03-2008, 05:03 PM
Five new songs????? Their new album wasn't THAT great..

Firewind
04-03-2008, 05:45 PM
No more Blessing Upon the Throne Tyranny? Or Kings of the Carnival Creation?:confused:

Ah well, happy to see In Death's Embrace.

EchoesOfDecimation
04-03-2008, 06:52 PM
No more Blessing Upon the Throne Tyranny?

I wish dude, but Puritania is a nice change up.

Anyone know Behemoth's set?

Heartless_Name
04-03-2008, 08:20 PM
I don't know behemoth enough to know they songs they played, I know they played Christgrinding Avenue, they opened with Slaves Shall Serve, they played Prometherion, At the Left Hand ov God, that's about all I can remember, sorry.

Firewind
04-03-2008, 11:28 PM
They should still open with Sculpting the Throne of Seth! :rocker:

It'll still be a cool show. What'd you think of Keep of Kalessin?

Heartless_Name
04-04-2008, 12:46 AM
They should still open with Sculpting the Throne of Seth! :rocker:

It'll still be a cool show. What'd you think of Keep of Kalessin?

KoK was pretty good, but I just didn't know them enough to enjoy the set THAT much, I mean I liekd what I heard but had I of known them a lot better before then I would have liked it better.

Derelict
04-04-2008, 05:41 AM
Seeing this tonight in Philly

Bloodcurse
04-04-2008, 08:59 AM
I'll try to post a Behemoth / full Dimmu list tonight from philly.

Derelict
04-04-2008, 09:25 AM
blood - you going to be up on the balcony?

patrlee
04-04-2008, 11:45 AM
it was a sick show :flame:

lakebod0m
04-04-2008, 07:12 PM
Atleast they're switchin it up a bit

EchoesOfDecimation
04-04-2008, 09:49 PM
For anyone interested Keep Of Kalessin played Crown Of Kings, Come Damnation and one new one which sounded awesome, they only had like 20-25 minutes but it was thouroughly enjoyable nonetheless, and for people who haven't seen this tour yet, just a heads up; Behemoth only played like 40 minutes, it was good, but very short.

JuuKun
04-05-2008, 09:11 AM
For anyone interested Keep Of Kalessin played Crown Of Kings, Come Damnation and one new one which sounded awesome, they only had like 20-25 minutes but it was thouroughly enjoyable nonetheless, and for people who haven't seen this tour yet, just a heads up; Behemoth only played like 40 minutes, it was good, but very short.

Wow, I'm so glad I'm choosing to save my money and not go to this, now. Behemoth's one of my favorite bands but the setlist is poor, and way too short - Dimmu's setlist is disappointing (Kings of the Carnival Creation? Stormblast? Sorgens Kammer?), and the band I was most excited for, seeing on their first U.S. tour - Keep of Kalessin only plays THREE FUCKING SONGS?!?!

Yeah, screw that.

Firewind
04-05-2008, 07:36 PM
You know, even though it's massively too short, I will still go to this and love it.