PDA

View Full Version : ADD: "It's been awhile..."

ADD
03-21-2008, 11:59 AM
Sup dudes, been away from the board for a while so I figured it was about time I'd drop in and let you know that I'm still alive and kicking (much to the dismay of some I'm sure........:ecw: ) but I just kinda haven't been super much for posting on message boards and stuff anymore. Kinda got bored of the whole music-board Internet thing honestly :lol: Been doing it pretty steady since the old IMBB days, but whereas before forums like that and Metalsetlists were the only places I could really satisfy my burning need to talk music all the time, now I hang around mostly people who I talk music with regularly and give me recommendations and listen to records with anyways so i get more than my fill :D But I haven't forgotten all you guys and all the awesome stuff you've turned me on to over the years so thanks. I'm on spring break now so just chillin at home and I'll probably post on here more often, especially seeing as how my best friend and my girlfriend both left for England/France today (not together though mind you :D) so I'm a lonely motherfucker again :tongue:.

Anyways, releveant stuff......... MAIDEN! MAIDEN! MAIDEN! Not much else to say, stoked as fuck for the Concord show, first time I'm gonna be in the PIT at a Maiden gig :party: It's gonna be my brothers first Maiden show too so that's exciting.

My band Oxidation is still rolling, doing the local thrash shows as always with Hatchet, Scarecrow, etc and its been ups and downs but thats how it goes with first band experiences. Got our most high profile show so far coming up in April opening for Severed Savior so that'll be sweet. We're shooting to do a good professional recording this summer at some point.

As for the music world in 2008, kickass so far. Been getting out to a shit ton of gigs so far, the highlight so far was the Forbidden/Death Angel show back in February, mostly cuz of Death Angel though they fucking killed that night. Their new album is surprisingly good too. Other killer albums I've heard so far this year are the latest from Birds of Prey, Indian, Saviours, Against Nature, Earth, Graveyard, Across Tundras, and ironically I gotta give it up to The Sword for 'Gods of the Earth' they definitely stepped up their game. Looking forward to new shit from Cobalt, Nachtmystium, Soilent Green, and Brant Bjork. Anything else I outta know about coming this year?

Yeah :stoned: :realchug: :metal: :fist: :allan:

EvilCheeseWedge
03-22-2008, 10:38 AM
(much to the dismay of some I'm sure........:ecw: )

Hey, what's that supposed to mean!?!! :hmm:

:lol:

Good to see ya, dude :cool:

ChildrenofSodom
03-22-2008, 11:11 AM
Bringin zombgerz back.

hot_turkey_ed
03-22-2008, 11:42 AM
The girlfriend is gone... I see how this works... :D

Fe Maiden
03-22-2008, 12:39 PM
The girlfriend is gone... I see how this works... :DThat's what I was thinking! Wecome back ADD, I was wondering where you've been!

ravenheart
03-22-2008, 01:27 PM
Anything else I outta know about coming this year?

How about Testament!?

Also Warrel Dane and Mercenary are getting much love in my CD player at the moment. Mercenary out next week, Dane at the end of April.

ADD
03-22-2008, 02:14 PM
The girlfriend is gone... I see how this works... :D
:tongue:

ADD
03-22-2008, 02:14 PM
How about Testament!?

Also Warrel Dane and Mercenary are getting much love in my CD player at the moment. Mercenary out next week, Dane at the end of April.

Oh that's right Testament, I'll check that one out. I don't have high expectations for it though.

ravenheart
03-22-2008, 02:41 PM
Oh that's right Testament, I'll check that one out. I don't have high expectations for it though.

You should. It's outstanding.

SirLardsAlot
03-23-2008, 06:09 PM
Sup, fucker? :D

ADD
03-23-2008, 06:13 PM
Sup, fucker? :D
:eyes: :lol:

SomewhereInTime72
03-24-2008, 06:17 AM
The timing is too suspicious.... ...Alright, so this "girlfriend" is turning out to be Hecho isn't it?

es156
03-24-2008, 07:11 AM
The timing is too suspicious.... ...Alright, so this "girlfriend" is turning out to be Hecho isn't it?

:LOLFC:

ADD
03-24-2008, 07:02 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: