PDA

View Full Version : Iron Man

Div
03-01-2008, 08:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Hx6TEqrzHU

DreamEvil001
05-09-2008, 10:39 PM
it was pretty sick, I love robert downey jr.

Div
05-12-2008, 05:11 PM
Holy fucking shit, best movie I've seen so far this year. Tony Stark is officially the coolest super hero character. Go see this... and wait till after the credits to see some extra! (that sob lands a roll in every goddamn movie, whats up with that. u go see a movie and BAM, hes in it!)

SomewhereInTime72
05-12-2008, 05:58 PM
I liked it. Before seeing it I had complained I was tired of superhero movies explaining the BIRTH OF THE HERO and all that. I want a movie that's like "Oh no heres some bad guy taking over the city and THERES FUCKING *insert hero* ALREADY." But Iron Man did a great job of the set up, so I had no complaints.

DethMaiden
05-12-2008, 07:20 PM
I will see this this weekend probably.

Div
05-12-2008, 07:20 PM
yea seeing him build the first suit was really cool, and i enjoyed the little flashback they had to set up his type of character, which is much cooler than bruce waynes. hopefully he will play iron man in the ultimate avengers movie!

DethMaiden
05-12-2008, 07:31 PM
yea seeing him build the first suit was really cool, and i enjoyed the little flashback they had to set up his type of character, which is much cooler than bruce waynes. hopefully he will play iron man in the ultimate avengers movie!

Ultimate Avengers already has two movies and they both kick massive ass.

cartoons ftw

Div
05-12-2008, 08:40 PM
Ultimate Avengers already has two movies and they both kick massive ass.

cartoons ftw

well now that marvel has its' own movie studio they can do live action without hollywood fucking it up. iron man was the first movie they made, theyre also doing the new hulk movie and captian america. :D

Elvenking
05-15-2008, 09:42 PM
I was kinda disapointed by it, but oh well. I hear they are doing a thor movie as well...to bad the comic version of him...well lack of a better word he was a pussy.

SomewhereInTime72
05-16-2008, 06:16 AM
Thor is not a pussy. :flame:

ChildrenofSodom
05-25-2008, 09:13 PM
I loved it. And luckily I didnt have to stay through the credits since I walked in on the credits of the preceding viewing.

Cant wait for Ultimate Avengers!!1

TonyD
06-26-2008, 11:22 PM
I was kinda disapointed by it, but oh well. I hear they are doing a thor movie as well...to bad the comic version of him...well lack of a better word he was a pussy.

He has his own day for fucks sake. So I'm looking forward to that.

I just saw Iron Man a week ago, and of the movies I've seen this year (maybe 5) it was my favorite. Probably better than Transformers because there wasn't any shitty acting and Jeff Bridges says "Well that went well". If he had been drinking White Russians instead of scotch.

b1indedbyfear
07-03-2008, 05:24 AM
I thought it was great, might see it again this week. Rambo and this are the best movies Ive seen this year. That will all probably change in a few weeks when The Dark Knight comes out.

Sinfulsot
08-03-2008, 08:39 PM
Another great comic book movie. and true to Marvel's form, the end teaser and the tie-in with The Incredible Hulk shows how well they maintain their universe.