PDA

View Full Version : Dillinger Escape Plan -- Glasgow, UK -- February 15th, 2008

sneakbobcat
02-16-2008, 04:18 AM
Didn't get Dillingers setlist as I don't know their songs.

Between The Buried And Me

Sun Of Nothing
Ants Of The Sky
Prequel To The Sequel
Aesthetic
Mordecai

Very short set from BTBAM, dissapointing to see such a short set.

Dillinger were amazing. 10/10. Couldn't really ask for more. Got a chance to speak to both the bands before the show and then some of Dillinger afterwards. :)
Really good show. "That is how all live bands should be" - quote from my friend who was there. It pretty much defines the night. :rocker:
I'll try to find the Dillinger setlist online and post it on here.

DethMaiden
02-16-2008, 06:37 AM
Hey, Sun of Nothing/Ants of the Sky/Prequel to the Sequel is one of the best sequences of songs on the album, if they keep that in the set for Progressive Nation I'll be happy.

sneakbobcat
02-16-2008, 08:21 AM
Hey, Sun of Nothing/Ants of the Sky/Prequel to the Sequel is one of the best sequences of songs on the album, if they keep that in the set for Progressive Nation I'll be happy.

Agreed. but for the first time seeing them, and not seeing White Walls or Selkies was dissapointing. Yeah, true it was really good seeing them, but I don't think 5 songs was really enough, seeing as Sun Of Nothing/Ants Of The Sky/Prequel To The Sequel only really seemed like one song, and then Aesthetic/Mordecai like the 2nd and last.
These guys really needed to play a longer set, even if just a further song such as White Walls or Selkies.

DethMaiden
02-16-2008, 08:31 AM
Agreed. but for the first time seeing them, and not seeing White Walls or Selkies was dissapointing. Yeah, true it was really good seeing them, but I don't think 5 songs was really enough, seeing as Sun Of Nothing/Ants Of The Sky/Prequel To The Sequel only really seemed like one song, and then Aesthetic/Mordecai like the 2nd and last.
These guys really needed to play a longer set, even if just a further song such as White Walls or Selkies.

Yeah, they should throw both of those in the set actually. And maybe open with Foam Born A and B as well.

EchoesOfDecimation
02-16-2008, 09:41 AM
Aesthetic?

Wow, that sounds like a nice treat.

sneakbobcat
02-16-2008, 03:38 PM
Aesthetic?

Wow, that sounds like a nice treat.

Was alright yeh, although I couldn't remember exactly which song it was til I got back home and listened through the album!

"This is the last song"

And I was thinking.. Where's Mordecai or Selkies, except they just played Aesthetic/Mordecai one after the other.
My friend got to speak to them after the show, they were pissed off the didn't get the chance to play selkies, because they knew it's what the crowd wanted and it was what they wanted.. but ofcourse, Mordecai had to be played.