Intro
01. In Black And White
02. Paid In Full
03. Victoria's Secret
04. Broken
05. 8th Commandment
06. Shamandalie
07. Caleb
08. Black Sheep ( Instrumental ending + Elias solo )
09. The World's Forgotten, The Word's Forbidden
10. Wolf & Raven
11. Fullmoon
----------------------------------------------------------
Crowd interraction/We Will Rock You
12. It Won't Fade
13. Gravenimagine
14. Don't Say A Word
15. The Cage
Vodka Song

Great too see they brought back Wolf & Raven finally, and really cool to see that they're doing The World's Forgotten, The Word's Forbidden live. Also, seeing Tallulah traded out for Shamandalie is cool, I wish I would've got to see that song.

EchoesOfDecimation
02-06-2008, 03:14 PM
WOLF AND FUCKING RAVEN ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!

I've seen Sonata 3 Goddamn fucking times and they ceased to play it and the one fucking time I miss it they DO.

Fucking A man. I hope it was awesome.

Spiral_Slave
02-06-2008, 05:31 PM
WOLF AND FUCKING RAVEN ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!

I've seen Sonata 3 Goddamn fucking times and they ceased to play it and the one fucking time I miss it they DO.

Fucking A man. I hope it was awesome.

Yeah I've seen them twice now and haven't gotten to see it. I'm lucky though, the first time around I got some rare ones like Weballergy, Last Drop Falls, and that " Potpuri " medley with all the killer rare songs.

TheWhisper88
02-06-2008, 05:44 PM
Nice set!

My friend's band called Dystrophy was one of the local opening bands, did you happen to see them and if you did what did you think?

Spiral_Slave
02-06-2008, 05:58 PM
Nice set!

My friend's band called Dystrophy was one of the local opening bands, did you happen to see them and if you did what did you think?

I wasn't actually there...I live in Florida, I just grabbed the set off the Sonata Arctica forum, sorry.

TheWhisper88
02-06-2008, 08:05 PM
I wasn't actually there...I live in Florida, I just grabbed the set off the Sonata Arctica forum, sorry.

Oh, its cool. Thanks for the set though.

The show was their first like 'big gig' i guess you can say. Well, if anyone is interested take a listen at http://www.myspace.com/dystrophy1

Let me know what you think.

Maiden33
02-07-2008, 10:44 AM
Yeah I've seen them twice now and haven't gotten to see it. I'm lucky though, the first time around I got some rare ones like Weballergy, Last Drop Falls, and that " Potpuri " medley with all the killer rare songs.

You also saw them before Crapia came out.

Oh, by the way, it's "Sayreville, NJ". Same venue I'll be seeing WASP at in 15 days!!!

EchoesOfDecimation
02-07-2008, 12:58 PM

Yeah I was at the show too. To be fair, Weballergy is my actual favorite Sonata song and man was I happy when they played that. But Wolf And Raven gets screamed every single Goddamn show after almost every song. It's just like the Sonata song.

Spiral_Slave
02-07-2008, 03:23 PM
Yeah I was at the show too. To be fair, Weballergy is my actual favorite Sonata song and man was I happy when they played that. But Wolf And Raven gets screamed every single Goddamn show after almost every song. It's just like the Sonata song.

Yeah. As far as I know, this is the first they've played it since the Silence tour.

Firewind
02-14-2008, 02:20 PM
Oh, its cool. Thanks for the set though.

The show was their first like 'big gig' i guess you can say. Well, if anyone is interested take a listen at http://www.myspace.com/dystrophy1

Let me know what you think.

I actually like their stuff pretty well. Not bad at all. Best of luck to them!

edit: Like their stuff a lot, actually. Can really hear the influences they list.

JuuKun
02-15-2008, 12:22 PM
WOLF AND RAVEN?!?!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

I think I'm heartbroken that I missed this tour...