PDA

View Full Version : How is the current thrash scene in LA?

Wrathchild_84
01-27-2008, 12:07 PM
I might be moving there at the end of February and I was wondering how good the current thrash scene is.

ADD
01-27-2008, 12:32 PM
Fuck the SoCal posers, come up to the Bay. Right now there's probably more quantity down south, but more quality up here. Plenty of gigs everywhere though.

Wrathchild_84
01-27-2008, 12:44 PM
Fuck the SoCal posers, come up to the Bay. Right now there's probably more quantity down south, but more quality up here. Plenty of gigs everywhere though.

Any particular bands you would suggest checking out? Also I really like Scarcrow there from the bay area right?

ADD
01-27-2008, 12:54 PM
Any particular bands you would suggest checking out? Also I really like Scarcrow there from the bay area right?
From LA you only really need to know about Merciless Death, Witchaven, Warbringer, and maybe Svenhardz and Tyrant but the rest are expendable. Scarecrow are indeed from the Bay Area, along with Dekapitator, Ghoul, Hatchet, Fog Of War, Devastator, Virulent Death, Laceration, Deadly Remains, Zombie Holocaust, tons of badass shows practicaly every weekend.

DethMaiden
01-27-2008, 12:58 PM
From LA you only really need to know about Merciless Death, Witchaven, Warbringer, and maybe Svenhardz and Tyrant but the rest are expendable. Scarecrow are indeed from the Bay Area, along with Dekapitator, Ghoul, Hatchet, Fog Of War, Devastator, Virulent Death, Laceration, Deadly Remains, Zombie Holocaust, tons of badass shows practicaly every weekend.

and oxidation amirite?

Wrathchild_84
01-27-2008, 01:07 PM

Do you know any good crossover in either SoCal or the bay area?

ADD
01-28-2008, 06:42 PM
and oxidation amirite?

Oh fasho :cool: :dorky:

ADD
01-28-2008, 06:43 PM
Do you know any good crossover in either SoCal or the bay area?
Fog Of War are pretty much the only ones of those I mentioned playing crossover, and they've got it nailed.

ChildrenofSodom
01-29-2008, 08:58 AM
Oh fasho :cool: :dorky:

U guise our good.

b_halperin
01-04-2009, 01:00 AM
I might be moving there at the end of February and I was wondering how good the current thrash scene is.

come to la and u can c my band but were still working on original materialll mhm