PDA

View Full Version : Exodus -- Hollywood, California -- January 21st, 2007

Spiral_Slave
01-22-2008, 11:39 AM
First show of the tour with Warbringer, Arsis, and Goatwhore.

01. Iconoclasm
02. Funeral Hymn
03. Metal Command
04. Children Of A Worthless God
05. Piranha
06. Deathamphetamine
07. Seeds Of Hate
08. A Lesson In Violence
09. The Garden Of Bleeding
10. Fabulous Disaster
11. War Is My Shepard
12. Strike Of The Beast
13. Shovel Headed Kill Machine
------------------------------------
14. Bedlam 1-2-3
15. Bonded By Blood
16. The Toxic Waltz

Pretty dissapointing setlist if you ask me. No Blacklist, or Shroud Of Urine? Come on! Also way too much off the new album, but I'm sure Funeral Hymn and Children Of A Worthless God are gonna kick ass.

**Edit: Shovel Headed Kill Machine was played after Strike Of The Beast.

overkiller
01-22-2008, 11:44 AM
I had already decided to skip them this time around, now I'm glad I did.

JRA
01-22-2008, 02:17 PM
I had already decided to skip them this time around, now I'm glad I did.

Damn, was Atrocity Exhibition that bad?

overkiller
01-22-2008, 02:21 PM
Damn, was Atrocity Exhibition that bad?

It was pretty bad. I only listened to it once, back when they put the whole thing on their Myspace, but it was bad enough for me to not even bother downloading it later.

EchoesOfDecimation
01-22-2008, 05:09 PM
Arsis and Goatwhore setlist anyone?

overkiller
01-22-2008, 05:15 PM

Oh yeah. The other reasons I decided to skip :hecho:

ADD
01-22-2008, 05:52 PM
Fuck it, I've never seen Exodus before plus Warbringer are gonna fucking tear shit up opening so I still wanna hit this show when it comes to San Francisco. But that's a lame setlist.

overkiller
01-22-2008, 06:01 PM
Fuck it, I've never seen Exodus before plus Warbringer are gonna fucking tear shit up opening so I still wanna hit this show when it comes to San Francisco. But that's a lame setlist.

Yeah, I'm also not big on Warbringer. Aren't they the band that originally named themselves Onslaught, only to change to Warbringer when they found out that, hello, Onslaught is an old thrash band?

ADD
01-22-2008, 06:06 PM
Yeah, I'm also not big on Warbringer. Aren't they the band that originally named themselves Onslaught, only to change to Warbringer when they fought out that, hello, Onslaught is an old thrash band?
Yes, but they're also the dudes that were originally called Zombie and did that awesome split with Sacrificial Blood a few years back ;)

overkiller
01-22-2008, 06:07 PM
Yes, but they're also the dudes that were originally called Zombie and did that split with Sacrificial Blood a few years back ;)

Ah! Fucking figures! I heard from those guys that Zombie were a bunch of poser assholes :lol:

ADD
01-22-2008, 06:11 PM
Ah! Fucking figures! I heard from those guys that Zombie were a bunch of poser assholes :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

hot_turkey_ed
01-22-2008, 08:19 PM

Every concert is better with Goatwhore. :cool:

JuuKun
01-23-2008, 01:01 PM
Every concert is better with Arsis. :cool:

Fixed your typo.

Wrathchild_84
01-26-2008, 02:20 PM
I just saw the show last night. The setlist was pretty much the same except they didn't play Metal Command and I don't think they did Bedlam 1-2-3. The show sucked balls, they played way to much new shit. I hate Rob Dukes in every way and they where tuned way to low for the old material. I don't think I'm ever going to another Exodus show unless Zetro's singing for them again.

Spiral_Slave
01-26-2008, 02:38 PM
I just saw the show last night. The setlist was pretty much the same except they didn't play Metal Command and I don't think they did Bedlam 1-2-3. The show sucked balls, they played way to much new shit. I hate Rob Dukes in every way and they where tuned way to low for the old material. I don't think I'm ever going to another Exodus show unless Zetro's singing for them again.

I heard that they were doing Blacklist, and the reason they didn't do it the first show is they had a problem with drums. Any truth to that?