--------
Disposable Heroes
Seek And Destroy

HECHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN BUFFALO! :eek:
*hecho STILL HAS HOPE*

hot_turkey_ed
10-11-2004, 02:45 PM
*hecho STILL HAS HOPE*

To nail your chances, get a nosebleed seat in San Diego on Wednesday. I'm not sure how I'm going to work it but I'm thinking about bolting down for the show and coming back for dinner on Thursday. :dorky:

HECHO EN MEXICO
10-11-2004, 04:06 PM
To nail your chances, get a nosebleed seat in San Diego on Wednesday. I'm not sure how I'm going to work it but I'm thinking about bolting down for the show and coming back for dinner on Thursday. :dorky:

U GOTTA BE ON SPEED TO DO THAT!

ADD
10-11-2004, 05:07 PM
THE FOUR HORSEMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockdevil :rockdevil :rockdevil :flame: :flame: :horns: :horns: :horns:

hot_turkey_ed
10-11-2004, 05:53 PM
U GOTTA BE ON SPEED TO DO THAT!
Or a lot of Coke Classic and Red Bull.... Displaying the my age, I'm more worried about the traffic and being too tired for my parents the next day. I could always do a Southwest runner but the next couple of months are already going to be expensive. Like I need to spend MORE money on metal this year. :dorky:

There's also the fact that if I head to San Diego on a solo job, then Anaheim will have the second concert feeling and I don't want to spoil Metallica when we all share it. Then Lightbearer will be in San Diego too.... FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! San Diego is one of those concerts that your better judgement screams in agony against but the devil in you still says "GO FOR IT, YOU PUSSY!" :dgrin:

HECHO EN MEXICO
10-11-2004, 07:50 PM
Or a lot of Coke Classic and Red Bull.... Displaying the my age, I'm more worried about the traffic and being too tired for my parents the next day. I could always do a Southwest runner but the next couple of months are already going to be expensive. Like I need to spend MORE money on metal this year. :dorky:

There's also the fact that if I head to San Diego on a solo job, then Anaheim will have the second concert feeling and I don't want to spoil Metallica when we all share it. Then Lightbearer will be in San Diego too.... FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! San Diego is one of those concerts that your better judgement screams in agony against but the devil in you still says "GO FOR IT, YOU PUSSY!" :dgrin:
YEAH THE DEVIL IN ME SAYS GO TO SEE PRIEST AND MAIDEN NEXT TIME THEY COME TO CALI AND FUCK THE COST GO!

hot_turkey_ed
10-12-2004, 12:17 AM
YEAH THE DEVIL IN ME SAYS GO TO SEE PRIEST AND MAIDEN NEXT TIME THEY COME TO CALI AND FUCK THE COST GO!

HECHO WILL BE AT BOTH PRIEST AND MAIDEN WHEN THEY COME TO CALIFORNIA.

HECHO EN MEXICO
10-12-2004, 12:40 AM
HECHO WILL BE AT BOTH PRIEST AND MAIDEN WHEN THEY COME TO CALIFORNIA.
I LIKE PRIEST AND MAIDEN KINDA LIKE THE WAY U LIKE WIERD AL,
(YEAH LIKE THAT!)
:rockdevil :D :rockdevil

hot_turkey_ed
10-12-2004, 12:55 AM
I LIKE PRIEST AND MAIDEN KINDA LIKE THE WAY U LIKE WIERD AL,
(YEAH LIKE THAT!)
:rockdevil :D :rockdevil

I should take you to a Weird Al concert next summer. It would change your evil ways. :p

HECHO EN MEXICO
10-12-2004, 01:00 AM
I should take you to a Weird Al concert next summer. It would change your evil ways. :p
ITS TOO LATE FOR ME BUDDY IM A TOO MUCH OF A SINNER!
:666: :realchug: :cowboy: :drinking:

hot_turkey_ed
10-12-2004, 01:19 AM
ITS TOO LATE FOR ME BUDDY IM A TOO MUCH OF A SINNER!
:666: :realchug: :cowboy: :drinking:

You're Mexican. That means you're Catholic. That means Jesus will always take you back. You've got the Pope in your corner. :cool:

HECHO EN MEXICO
10-12-2004, 01:34 AM
You're Mexican. That means you're Catholic. That means Jesus will always take you back. You've got the Pope in your corner. :cool:
PLUS ALL MEXICAN'S HAVE AT LEAST ONE UNCLE NAMED JESUS :D

hot_turkey_ed
10-12-2004, 01:42 AM
PLUS ALL MEXICAN'S HAVE AT LEAST ONE UNLE NAMED JESUS :D
:lol: