PDA

View Full Version : Wizard metal

ADD
12-26-2007, 02:16 PM
I don't know how I stumbled upon this recently, but it's basically metal based on Harry Potter. Never knew this existed, really hilarious stuff and they actually do a good job of imitating real metal only with Harry Potter-themed lyrics. Dunno why I'm posting this but I thought it was amusing enough. www.myspace.com/voldemorttruemetal Check out how much "Crucio" reeks of Type O Negative and "Mayhem At The Ministry" is pure King Diamond.

EDIT: Woah there's more. www.myspace.com/severelysnapedwizardrock has like some Sabbath shit going on and then there's www.myspace.com/darklordsupporter and www.myspace.com/dracoandthemalfoysusa :lol:

overkiller
12-26-2007, 02:36 PM
Harry and the Potters played the cafe at my school. They sucked.

floydhunter9
12-27-2007, 05:11 AM
Jordan Rudess. >_>

Dimebag_Rusty
01-02-2008, 02:46 PM
hahah drummer using wands instead of drum sticks.. singer having duels with bassist using roman candles or someting.. :rocker:mehtulz

powerslave_85
01-04-2008, 10:01 PM
I thought this was going to be about some new form of power metal that sang about wizards even more than usual.

Maiden33
01-04-2008, 10:02 PM
I thought this was going to be about some new form of power metal that sang about wizards even more than usual.

There actually is a true metal band from Germany called "Wizard". Never been my thing though. Way too genericlly cheesy for me. Basically it's like Manowar mentality meets Hammerfall mentality + speed metal.