PDA

View Full Version : The "I had a Dream last night" thread...

JRA
12-21-2007, 07:22 AM
So last night I dreamt I was in my Sociology class, and I have my laptop which is blaring Snoop Dogg's "Gin & Juice." The room is dark and our professor walks in, and at least two minutes of silence from everybody else must have gone by before I realized that she was waiting for me to turn off the music so she could start a class movie! This is of course outside of the fact that "Gin & Juice" contains such wonderful lines as,

"So what you wanna do, sheeeit
I got a pocket full of rubbers and my homeboys do too
So turn off the lights and close the doors
But (but what) we dont love them hoes, yeah"

"Dre got some bitches from the city of compton
To serve me, not with a cherry on top
Cause when I bust my nut, Im raisin up off the cot"

...very awkward. Later on in the dream, my Sociology prof. is driving me and another student to some place I don't remember, when "Comfortably Numb" comes on. I guess I made some type of "yea" comment, because then she asked me "Which do you like better, 'Gin & Juice' or 'Comfortably Numb'?" I say "Comfortably Numb" because of the 'awesome guitar solo." She then says fecitiously, "I bet you'd like 'Gin & Juice' better if it had that guitar solo!" She then proceeds to sing that solo in the key of 'Gin & Juice,' and it was the most awful offkey thing I had ever heard in my life.

Maiden33
12-21-2007, 07:26 AM
That was pretty bizarre to say the least. :D

Here's my most vivid commonly recurring dream:

I hear that Iron Maiden are playing a show close by on very short notice, but I can't get tickets, and no one else I know can get tickets, so I go on some sort of mystical "treasure hunt" of sorts to find Maiden tickets following a long trail of clues, which always happen to lead me to this one record shop in my area, but the strange part is that Blaze Bayley is always working there. :confused::eyes:

DethMaiden
12-21-2007, 07:31 AM
My favorite music dream:

There was a sort of festival show split between two garages in my neighborhood, one standing room only garage, and one that consisted half of torn-up old couches, and half of fancy tables for two with wine. GWAR, Tristania, and Edguy were the only bands who showed up. Edguy played and ruled, Tristania played but I don't remember what I thought of them since, as of the dream, I had never actually listened to them, just heard of them. These were in the standing garage, so everyone moved to the seated garage for GWAR. I remember being pissed that I didn't get a ticket for a table, so I sat down on a torn-up couch. GWAR blasted through their set then proclaimed that they would be unmasking themselves for the first time. They all took their masks off, revealing that they were all women, except for Oderus Urungus, who was Henry Rollins. Henry then delivered a motivational speech, and I woke up.

JRA
12-21-2007, 07:35 AM
They all took their masks off, revealing that they were all women, except for Oderus Urungus, who was Henry Rollins. Henry then delivered a motivational speech, and I woke up.

:lol: Wow.

Maiden33
12-21-2007, 07:36 AM
Edguy played and ruled.

You don't have to be dreaming for this to happen. :D

DethMaiden
12-21-2007, 07:38 AM
Yeah, I'd like to resurrect Freud and tell me what the fuck that meant.

SomewhereInTime72
12-21-2007, 08:28 AM
Last week I had a dream that Ozzy and Tony were beating me up. :(

Yeah, I'd like to resurrect Freud and tell me what the fuck that meant.

You want to fuck Henry Rollins.

es156
12-24-2007, 10:34 AM
Last week I had a dream that Ozzy and Tony were beating me up. :(

:lol:

JRA
01-25-2008, 06:51 AM
So last night I had a dream that Overkill guest starred on the Simspons. Basically the premise was Bart was being more of a delinquent than usual, and Marge and Homer go through his album collection to see if there's anything they can blame it on. Bart walks in on them just as they find a copy of WFO, and Marge is like "What does WFO stand for?!" and Bart replies "uh....World Famous Oreos!" Homer of course goes "mmmmm...Oreos."

I'm afraid that's all I remember. :(

powerslave_85
01-25-2008, 11:54 AM
Bart walks in on them just as they find a copy of WFO, and Marge is like "What does WFO stand for?!" and Bart replies "uh....World Famous Oreos!" Homer of course goes "mmmmm...Oreos."

I'm afraid that's all I remember. :(:lol: :lol: :lol:

zgodt
01-26-2008, 11:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KztMzFA1bJo