PDA

View Full Version : Bodybuilding?

Angelripper
12-19-2007, 12:21 AM
Does anyone like it? Anyone a fan? If so, we can post workouts and stuff!

Maiden33
12-19-2007, 06:44 AM
Nope. I maintain my godlike figure with a healthy regimen of no diet and not working out.

You can tell. :eyes:

ravenheart
12-19-2007, 07:42 AM
Does anyone like it? Anyone a fan?

I've seen a couple of versions of "Frankenstein". Is that what you mean?

JRA
12-19-2007, 08:02 AM
I dig working out and what not, but I don't think I want to be any of those super ripped out guys you see in the muscle magazines.

SomewhereInTime72
12-19-2007, 08:35 AM
I dig working out and what not, but I don't think I want to be any of those super ripped out guys you see in the muscle magazines.

Agree. :) I think a diet is more my type of thing anyway. I don't want new commitments, so I'm better off just altering an existing one...like eating. :eyes::tongue:

JRA
12-19-2007, 08:48 AM
Agree. :) I think a diet is more my type of thing anyway. I don't want new commitments, so I'm better off just altering an existing one...like eating. :eyes::tongue:

That's definitely something I need to do too.

Angelripper
12-19-2007, 11:14 AM
Well I dunno, it's just that Metal has a 'badass' image, so I thought a lot more Metal fans would like to pump iron.

Anyway, I like working out very much. I also love eating so it's all good.

Div
12-19-2007, 11:16 AM

theres only one person here who can help you with your workout

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/9927/cosroids1gh2.jpg

Fe Maiden
12-19-2007, 12:20 PM
What's with the too tight shorts?:eyes:

ChildrenofSodom
12-19-2007, 12:31 PM
Mike...this kid at made another photo with that face of mine on guys body, and it says "Even if you hate everything, no one hates hula hoops."

But yeah. God built my body.

SomewhereInTime72
12-19-2007, 02:21 PM
Well I dunno, it's just that Metal has a 'badass' image, so I thought a lot more Metal fans would like to pump iron.

Anyway, I like working out very much. I also love eating so it's all good.

I know a bunch who do, but they're not internet addicts like me. :tongue:

ADD
12-19-2007, 11:37 PM
I think most of us can produly say we only pump one kind of Iron :metal:

DethMaiden
12-20-2007, 06:05 AM

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

That was incredibly lame, though. ;)

JRA
12-20-2007, 06:15 AM
:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

That was incredibly lame, though. ;)

It makes him sound like he has lots of gay sex. :eyes:

Maiden33
12-20-2007, 07:11 AM
It makes him sound like he has lots of gay sex. :eyes:

Precisely what I thought. But it's the thought that counts I suppose.

Nemesis
12-20-2007, 08:23 AM
I think most of us can produly say we only pump one kind of Iron :metal:I can proudly say that I'm not one of 'most of us'.

I go to the gym 2 to 3 times a week. Of course I wouldn'T do if I wouldn't be forced by health reasons, but as a side effect I've developped nicely in biceps, triceps and latissimus. I'd never go as far like bodybuilding, but I have to admit that the bad image bodybuilders have, doesn't match reality at all.

ChildrenofSodom
12-20-2007, 09:48 AM

:fist:

Maiden33
12-21-2007, 07:14 AM
I can proudly say that I'm not one of 'most of us'.

I go to the gym 2 to 3 times a week. Of course I wouldn'T do if I wouldn't be forced by health reasons, but as a side effect I've developped nicely in biceps, triceps and latissimus. I'd never go as far like bodybuilding, but I have to admit that the bad image bodybuilders have, doesn't match reality at all.

I think you missed the joke.

ADD
12-21-2007, 09:47 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nemesis
12-21-2007, 11:01 AM
I think you missed the joke.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Some people on this board might still remember that I'm not a native English speaker. You ignorant kids still piss me off big time.

Maiden33
12-21-2007, 12:04 PM
Maybe.

Maybe not.

Some people on this board might still remember that I'm not a native English speaker. You ignorant kids still piss me off big time.

You don't have to be an English speaker, you just have to be an Iron Maiden fan.

JRA
12-21-2007, 01:15 PM
Maybe.

Maybe not.

What is your native language?

Nemesis
12-21-2007, 11:04 PM
You don't have to be an English speaker, you just have to be an Iron Maiden fan.Never heard of them.

What is your native language?German.

ADD
12-21-2007, 11:07 PM
You are so annoying. The only thing more pathetic than "ignorant kids" posting on a message board that they enjoy is middle aged women posting on a message board they don't enjoy.

DethMaiden
12-22-2007, 07:32 AM
You are so annoying. The only thing more pathetic than "ignorant kids" posting on a message board that they enjoy is middle aged women posting on a message board they don't enjoy.

:lol: :lol: Muchos cojones.

Nemesis
12-22-2007, 11:25 AM

I won't annoy you for the next 48 hours :)

IamTheMickster
12-22-2007, 07:35 PM
Yep....just getting to the point of being able to participate in "bodybuilding".

Workout summary
For the past five months I've done doing circuit training 3x week at velocity sports, an activity as you know is inclusive of lifting. Gained 15 pounds as a result

Prior seven years: purely endurance sports but mostly running ~3K miles/year.

So I've got a base in place and will try glom onto some semblance of bodybuilding in the coming year.

To what extent are you involved in the sport?

Mickster

ChildrenofSodom
12-24-2007, 09:47 AM

Mickster

I am the co-captain of the Troy High School Academic Quiz Team.

Angelripper
01-04-2008, 11:19 AM
Yep....just getting to the point of being able to participate in "bodybuilding".

Workout summary
For the past five months I've done doing circuit training 3x week at velocity sports, an activity as you know is inclusive of lifting. Gained 15 pounds as a result

Prior seven years: purely endurance sports but mostly running ~3K miles/year.

So I've got a base in place and will try glom onto some semblance of bodybuilding in the coming year.

Mickster
You gained 15 pounds from circuit training???? You must have eaten a LOT of food...

I am not professional, nor am I aspiring to be one. I just really enjoy it, very fun, and less chance of serious injury than other sports. Plus, it makes me more 'aesthetically pleasing' to the eye. ;)

Right now I'm cutting to about 190, then bulking up to maybe 215 pounds and then cutting to 200 and staying there. I was at 205 for a few weeks, but at a pretty high body fat percentage level. Cutting now is pretty easy though, I just do loads of cardio, and play some team sports to burn the fat. It's fun.

KillYourFace
01-06-2008, 03:15 PM

I am a fan. I keep trying to find better ways of working out. Right now i've been trying to go to the gym 5 days a week and concentrate on different things each day. i'll usually do chest, upper/lower back, shoulders, arms, on seperate days and then i'll do whatever for the 5th day. i dont really do legs right now but i dont care. I don't play sports right now so its not like i need the extra strength

Angelripper
01-06-2008, 10:24 PM
i dont really do legs right now but i dont care. I don't play sports right now so its not like i need the extra strength
I dunno, I always considered legs to be the second most important part of your body to workout after the back. A solid foundation at the legs will allow your upper body to grow better.

TonyD
01-06-2008, 10:43 PM
yeah I used to work out :cool:
call it a resolution or not, I've made serious plans to start again this semester. its just harder with a different school schedule.