PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with this picture.

ChildrenofSodom
12-14-2007, 07:43 PM
Straight From the Local Paper in my town.

Other than mispelling Huckabee, what is wrong with this?

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/9945/paperjp5.jpg

powerslave_85
12-14-2007, 07:46 PM
The insanely disturbing fact that Huckabee's poll numbers started skyrocketing shortly after he said that AIDS and HIV funding should be reduced and HIV-positive individuals should be "quarantined?"

That was one of the most vile, infuriating things I've ever heard a politician say, and he's GETTING MORE POPULAR. SOMEONE KILL ME RIGHT NOW.

Div
12-14-2007, 07:50 PM
What about the insanely disturbing fact that Huckabee lets convicted rapists and murders go free in the streets because they claim to have become born again christians?

powerslave_85
12-14-2007, 07:51 PM
What about the insanely disturbing fact that Huckabee lets convicted rapists and murders go free in the streets because they claim to have become born again christians?
Nope. The AIDS thing was worse. I mean, that's bad, but...Jesus fuck, how can you even SAY SHIT LIKE THAT???!

ChildrenofSodom
12-14-2007, 07:54 PM
Nope. The AIDS thing was worse. I mean, that's bad, but...Jesus fuck, how can you even SAY SHIT LIKE THAT???!

BOTH ARE BATSHIT!

You dont like ROn Paul? Imagine Mike Suckabee as President!!! COMPULSORY SUNDAY SERVICE FOR ALL!

Div
12-14-2007, 08:00 PM
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Mike_Huckabee :lol:

oh and that Chuck Norris commercial was just about the most horrible idea ever.

SomewhereInTime72
12-14-2007, 08:39 PM
Yes Huckabee is possibly the worst candidate out there right now.

Worse than Giuliani.

Worse than all the republicans.

ravenheart
12-15-2007, 04:56 AM
Straight From the Local Paper in my town.

Other than mispelling Huckabee, what is wrong with this?

How about that Paul's percentage for returns is actually higher than Huckabee's? Obviously there's no indication of actual volumes in that graph, but it doesn't exactly illustrate the claim very well.

floydhunter9
12-15-2007, 05:20 AM
The insanely disturbing fact that Huckabee's poll numbers started skyrocketing shortly after he said that AIDS and HIV funding should be reduced and HIV-positive individuals should be "quarantined?"

That was one of the most vile, infuriating things I've ever heard a politician say, and he's GETTING MORE POPULAR. SOMEONE KILL ME RIGHT NOW.

Actually, he said that back in 1992 (at the height of the epidemic) and has since withdrawn his statement. He is also currently in support of increasing money to help people with AIDS.

I know that makes me sound like a supporter of his (I'm not), but it's nonetheless the truth.

JRA
12-15-2007, 07:23 AM
Hilary Clinton is a woman.

DethMaiden
12-15-2007, 07:31 AM
Okay, I'm sorry, but this is fucking hilarious:

HOW TO TELL IF SOMEONE IS A RON PAUL SUPPORTER

Is on the internet 25 hours a day.
Lives in Montana, Wyoming, Texas, New Hampshire, or outside of the USA, where they can be found in the basement of their parent's house.
Always bitching about having to pay taxes, even while commuting to work on roads or public transit.
Has at least 100 sockpuppet accounts on Youtube.
Steals credit cards to contribute the monies to the campaign.
Owns more firearms than the entire country of Portugal
Brings at least 3 or 4 firearms to his shitty Tech Support job.
Cant get through reviewing the toaster he bought on amazon.com without mentioning VOTE RON PAUL 2008 over 9000 times.
Will always refer to Ron Paul as "Dr. Ron Paul" (as if holding a medical degree somehow qualifies you to be the leader of the free world).
Is obese
Is a virgin who couldn't get laid in Bangkok.
Has achieved an operating thetan level of 4 or higher.
Is sixteen years old,and would gladly give their frail body up to Dr. Ron's cum-shooter.
Hates Leftards
Enjoys slapping Ron Paul bumperstickers all over random vertical surfaces
Lives in Europe, having no voting rights in the United States whatsoever.
Claims to have read the constitution but actually hasn't.
Becomes emotionally distressed when someone says something remotely bad about "Dr. Paul", resulting in incoherent shrieking about Neocons, the NWO, and the Federal Reserve.
Posts "9/11 was an inside job! VOTE RON PAUL!!11" at least 25 times on random Youtube video comment areas that have nothing to do with politics.
Spouts conspiracy theories about the mainstream media fixing polls because they're "afraid of a Ron Paul presidency".
Spouts conspiracy theories about just about everything.
Will accuse any detractor of hating the Constitution and hating liberty. This isn't at all similar to how neocons label detractors as freedom-haters who hate America.
Listens to the Hal Turner Show.
Has been routinely caught getting raped in the ass by Rudy Giuliani (in drag).
Is actually a Ukranian spambot.
Their best reason to vote for him: He hates niggers (in that case, sign me the fuck up!)

Div
12-15-2007, 09:53 AM

Is on the internet 25 hours a day.
Lives in Montana, Wyoming, Texas, New Hampshire, or outside of the USA, where they can be found in the basement of their parent's house.
Always bitching about having to pay taxes, even while commuting to work on roads or public transit.
Has at least 100 sockpuppet accounts on Youtube.
Steals credit cards to contribute the monies to the campaign.
Owns more firearms than the entire country of Portugal
Brings at least 3 or 4 firearms to his shitty Tech Support job.
Cant get through reviewing the toaster he bought on amazon.com without mentioning VOTE RON PAUL 2008 over 9000 times.
Will always refer to Ron Paul as "Dr. Ron Paul" (as if holding a medical degree somehow qualifies you to be the leader of the free world).
Is obese
Is a virgin who couldn't get laid in Bangkok.
Has achieved an operating thetan level of 4 or higher.
Is sixteen years old,and would gladly give their frail body up to Dr. Ron's cum-shooter.
Hates Leftards
Enjoys slapping Ron Paul bumperstickers all over random vertical surfaces
Lives in Europe, having no voting rights in the United States whatsoever.
Claims to have read the constitution but actually hasn't.
Becomes emotionally distressed when someone says something remotely bad about "Dr. Paul", resulting in incoherent shrieking about Neocons, the NWO, and the Federal Reserve.
Posts "9/11 was an inside job! VOTE RON PAUL!!11" at least 25 times on random Youtube video comment areas that have nothing to do with politics.
Spouts conspiracy theories about the mainstream media fixing polls because they're "afraid of a Ron Paul presidency".
Spouts conspiracy theories about just about everything.
Will accuse any detractor of hating the Constitution and hating liberty. This isn't at all similar to how neocons label detractors as freedom-haters who hate America.
Listens to the Hal Turner Show.
Has been routinely caught getting raped in the ass by Rudy Giuliani (in drag).
Is actually a Ukranian spambot.
Their best reason to vote for him: He hates niggers (in that case, sign me the fuck up!)

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/885/rpwtftz6.jpg

SomewhereInTime72
12-15-2007, 11:29 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

JRA
12-15-2007, 11:32 AM

BLABLAHBLAHPETERNORTHSLOADBLAHBLAH

Some of that was funny, but most of it was stupid.

ChildrenofSodom
12-15-2007, 01:40 PM
Yeah...too bad none of that was true. It wasnt even funny. I am all for laughing at myself, but none of those were funny. Sorry.

Oh...and the state pays for roads, FYI. Not the federal government.

ChildrenofSodom
12-15-2007, 01:52 PM
Below is an exhaustive list of every vote for a non-Constitutional law, spending bill, or tax that Ron Paul cast during his ten terms as a Congressman in order to pander to voters and be re-elected:

Thanks for Reading,

zgodt
12-17-2007, 12:38 PM
How about that Paul's percentage for returns is actually higher than Huckabee's? Obviously there's no indication of actual volumes in that graph, but it doesn't exactly illustrate the claim very well.

Bingo. For all that graph tells us, Obama (or any one of them) could have the most new visitors and the most returns, since the percentage figures don't actually compare one candidate's visitors against another's.

And Brad, I have to agree with these fine folks that that list is wack.

ChildrenofSodom
12-17-2007, 05:18 PM
Bingo. For all that graph tells us, Obama (or any one of them) could have the most new visitors and the most returns, since the percentage figures don't actually compare one candidate's visitors against another's.

And Brad, I have to agree with these fine folks that that list is wack.

But people that know anything about Ron Paul know that if he has nothing else going for him, at least he has a legion of internet support. Huckabee does not.