PDA

View Full Version : Now Playing (Games Version!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

adamclark52
06-02-2013, 08:43 PM
I got Bioshock: Ultimate Rapture Edition for my birthday a few weeks ago. I've heard how awesome Bioshock: Infinite is and wanted to play it but I figured I should play the first two first. And I heard they were great games. I blew through the first one pretty quickly and have to say I don't see what the big deal is. It looks cool and different but at the same time it's just a first person shooter. It actually looked a lot more cartoony to me than most games of the genre. And I'm not into the whole story being told via radio communication. I even played on easy because after the first few hours I wasn't having fun and just wanted to see how it ended. I'm starting Bioshock 2 now, not because I want to really just because I have it so what the fuck. In the end I have no real interest to play Infinite now.

I was going to play Final Fantasy V via the Final Fantasy Anthology package that came out for PS1 a few years ago. But there's a brutal glitch that causes the game to freeze when you go to save. I don't think I'll do too well playing through it and not saving so I had to forget about that. At least the glitch happened right at the beginning of the game.

TheWildAndTheYoung
06-03-2013, 07:59 AM
I got Bioshock: Ultimate Rapture Edition for my birthday a few weeks ago. I've heard how awesome Bioshock: Infinite is and wanted to play it but I figured I should play the first two first. And I heard they were great games. I blew through the first one pretty quickly and have to say I don't see what the big deal is. It looks cool and different but at the same time it's just a first person shooter. It actually looked a lot more cartoony to me than most games of the genre. And I'm not into the whole story being told via radio communication. I even played on easy because after the first few hours I wasn't having fun and just wanted to see how it ended. I'm starting Bioshock 2 now, not because I want to really just because I have it so what the fuck. In the end I have no real interest to play Infinite now.

I was going to play Final Fantasy V via the Final Fantasy Anthology package that came out for PS1 a few years ago. But there's a brutal glitch that causes the game to freeze when you go to save. I don't think I'll do too well playing through it and not saving so I had to forget about that. At least the glitch happened right at the beginning of the game.

Dude Bioshock infinite was a sick game dude, and I had no interest in the Bioshock series, I would suggest reconsidering it.

adamclark52
06-03-2013, 08:30 AM
Dude Bioshock infinite was a sick game dude, and I had no interest in the Bioshock series, I would suggest reconsidering it.

I probably will still, but I'll hold off and get it for Christmas.

ravenheart
06-03-2013, 08:37 AM
Resident Evil Revelations. Because free games rule.

Epidemic Reign
06-07-2013, 03:29 PM
Has anyone played that new Injustice game? I'm thinking about buying it next paycheck. I've played the demo but unfortunately redbox doesn't carry it, I'm wondering if it's worth the price.

Epidemic Reign
06-07-2013, 03:30 PM
Resident Evil Revelations. Because free games rule.

How is that? I lost interest after RE3, but I've heard that this one is supposed to be a bit more like the old games. Played the demo but it didn't let you do much.

John The Drummer
06-07-2013, 05:51 PM
Just 100% the Batman/Robin levels on Lego Batman. All red bricks, minikits, and maxed out the stud counter on each one. Pretty sure I saved all the hostages too.

Now for the super villain chapters..... I'll do that when I get back from tour :lol:

Epidemic Reign
06-07-2013, 05:54 PM
I just downloaded SoulCalibur V and I'm playing that.

Sinister_Chalupa666
06-07-2013, 11:24 PM
Has anyone played that new Injustice game? I'm thinking about buying it next paycheck. I've played the demo but unfortunately redbox doesn't carry it, I'm wondering if it's worth the price.

Best fighting game in YEAAAAAAAAAAAAARS.

It's so awesome and worth every penny.

adamclark52
06-17-2013, 12:05 AM
I gave up on Bioshock. I beat the first one and wasn't as impressed as I'd hoped, then I started the second one and saw the same game so I just said "fuck it".

On another note; the Final Fantasy XV trailer looks gay. It looks like a different style of gay than XIII but looks gay nonetheless. It's hard to tell since there was no real gameplay footage. But all I saw was another spiky haired douche with daddy issues. It did do one thing for me, and that is saved me four hundred dollars since I have no desire to buy PS4 at launch now.

DisposableJustice
06-18-2013, 12:19 AM
Anybody play The Last of Us? I don't have a Playstation so I youtubed a walkthrough complete with the cutscences

It looks great

and I will admit the first 5-10 of the opening got me right in the feels:eyes:

TheWildAndTheYoung
06-18-2013, 06:37 AM
Anybody play The Last of Us? I don't have a Playstation so I youtubed a walkthrough complete with the cutscences

It looks great

and I will admit the first 5-10 of the opening got me right in the feels:eyes:

My brother bought the game, it looks pretty cool, kinda like Uncharted meets I Am Legend I would say (I know it's a movie but it has similarities to it).

I am looking for a good RPG to buy, I already have Skyrim, Oblivion, and Demon's Souls, anybody have any good suggestions?

dcmetal108
06-18-2013, 07:24 AM
My brother bought the game, it looks pretty cool, kinda like Uncharted meets I Am Legend I would say (I know it's a movie but it has similarities to it).

I am looking for a good RPG to buy, I already have Skyrim, Oblivion, and Demon's Souls, anybody have any good suggestions?

Fallout 3

John The Drummer
06-22-2013, 01:30 PM
Got back into Lego Batman last night... unlocked the stud multiplyers.... MAKIN' BANK. I am at abuot 90.7% completion :) :) :)

TheWildAndTheYoung
06-22-2013, 01:38 PM
I just bought Kingdoms Of Amalur: The Reckoning and 3D Dot Game Heroes.Haven't play 3D yet but Kingdoms pretty sweet so far.On PC I'm playing the MMORPG Vindictus.

John The Drummer
06-25-2013, 12:36 PM
98.8% on Lego Batman .... ALMOST done!!!!!!!!!1

PVH5150
06-30-2013, 02:00 PM
Started playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas again.

2 1/2 months of warmup time in prep for GTA V.

John The Drummer
07-01-2013, 12:27 PM
Started playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas again.

2 1/2 months of warmup time in prep for GTA V.

GTA FIVE IS GOING TO FUCKING SLAY :rocker:
I have been stuck on the last mission of San Andreas for months on months... but I only tried to beat it once :lol: , hate that mission.

Anyway, 100% on Lego Batman on Saturday! Don't know what else to play now... so many games I haven't beaten that I own, yet none really jump out at me. Maybe run through Red Dead again? :hecho:

DisposableJustice
07-01-2013, 06:40 PM
GTA FIVE IS GOING TO FUCKING SLAY :rocker:
I have been stuck on the last mission of San Andreas for months on months... but I only tried to beat it once :lol: , hate that mission.

Anyway, 100% on Lego Batman on Saturday! Don't know what else to play now... so many games I haven't beaten that I own, yet none really jump out at me. Maybe run through Red Dead again? :hecho:

A few years ago I got 100% on Lego Star Wars (the full one with all six movies) and it was one of the most satisfying feelings I've had ever those Lego games can be a bitch to get every damn thing, so congrats:)

DementedX14
07-03-2013, 10:24 AM
I just finished The Last of Us and I didn't like the ending too much. Overall I think the game was very good an easy 9/10, not perfect though as some have said. I don't know if they will make a sequel but I think they will for the ps4.

Alduin
07-03-2013, 12:45 PM
borrowed my nephews wii, so im on a zelda binge,gonna beat all of them in no paticular order, also played thru super metroid for the first time, was fuckin awesome

John The Drummer
07-03-2013, 03:05 PM
A few years ago I got 100% on Lego Star Wars (the full one with all six movies) and it was one of the most satisfying feelings I've had ever those Lego games can be a bitch to get every damn thing, so congrats:)

JAYZUS. I have only played Lego Star Wars a few times with my little brother, been meaning to buy my own copy, and I cannot imagine how difficult that one was. Especially with all 6 movies :eek:

adamclark52
07-03-2013, 11:39 PM
borrowed my nephews wii, so im on a zelda binge,gonna beat all of them in no paticular order, also played thru super metroid for the first time, was fuckin awesome

Super Metroid is in the top five Super Nintendo games. Only topped by Final Fantasy's IV and VI and Chrono Trigger. So, I guess it's number four. Everything about that game was perfect.

JAYZUS. I have only played Lego Star Wars a few times with my little brother, been meaning to buy my own copy, and I cannot imagine how difficult that one was. Especially with all 6 movies :eek:

I remember that Lego Star Wars being a lot harder than the later one: Lego Star Wars III: the Clone Wars. It was the first of the "Lego" games, from what I remember. The controls weren't as good and the later Lego Star Wars did a lot to "help you out" on getting your way to a higher percentage. Content-wise it was phenominal though. Can't speak on how it stacks up against the Lego Batman.

InFlamesOfBirchmen
07-09-2013, 11:10 AM
Anyone else having trouble finding the Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection? I went to two different Gamestops who said the game was delayed until later this week.

DisposableJustice
07-10-2013, 02:46 PM

It took a while and a lot of patience on my part to get all the "coins", every single brick, and collectable. It got a little frustrating going back to every level (what was it, 8 levels for each movie, X6 so 48 levels plus the bonus ones) so in no way it was a picnic, plus you had to have a lot of free time on your hands.

I recommend getting it, now you can get it for $10 or something, very fun and well worth the money

adamclark52
07-23-2013, 10:03 AM
I'm doing another playthrough of the Mass Effect trilogy. I just can't get enough of those games and I lost everything when I got the "red light of death" a few months ago. I don't know why they're so much easier on second playthoughs? Maybe I'm getting some bonuses or something. Somehow my trophies are all still there from my first plays despite the red light of death. Maybe I uploaded them to the Playstation Network or something.

kalfitegrdan
07-23-2013, 10:31 PM
I've been craving to play some GTA IV, but couldn't find my copy of it, so I settled on playing Crackdown which is almost as fun. Apparently in the four months my 360 has been sitting in a box, it decided that my save file was corrupted, so I had to start over. I hope it didn't delete all the save files on my hard drive. :eyes:

SomewhereInTime72
07-26-2013, 07:35 AM
My girlfriend bought me Deus Ex: Human Revolution. :bliss: It's awesome.

BloodoftheKings
07-28-2013, 04:45 PM
Earthbound. I almost stopped playing because the beginning was kinda lame but i'm glad I stuck with it.

John The Drummer
07-28-2013, 04:46 PM
Might play through Arkham City again... SO STOKED FOR ARKHAM ORIGINS!!!

Ommie
08-06-2013, 12:04 PM
Crackdown. Whoever decided to make it free on XBL is a damn genius.

Also playing through Banjo-Tooie.

dcmetal108
08-06-2013, 07:33 PM
Crackdown. Whoever decided to make it free on XBL is a damn genius.

Also playing through Banjo-Tooie.

It's part of the free Xbox 360 game of the month for gold members.

Ommie
08-07-2013, 05:36 PM
Oh I know that, I'm just saying whoever at Microsoft specifically came up with that idea is a damn genius. :tongue:

John The Drummer
08-07-2013, 05:45 PM
I wish my internet wasn't so slow... or else I'd be all over these free downloads. Can't believe I missed Ass Creed 2 :'(

Nick_to_the_face
08-11-2013, 11:32 AM
Friend let me borrow the Devil May Cry HD Collection, so I'm running through Devil May Cry right now :cool:

ravenheart
08-12-2013, 08:55 AM
Taking a break from Resident Evil Revelations to go back to Assassin's Creed 1.

Still haven't finished it, or even started Assassin's Creed Revelations or Assassin's Creed III. Black Flag is only round the corner! I need to get a move on.

ravenheart
08-12-2013, 08:56 AM

Yeah, I'm annoyed so far that both the games they've given away free I already have. I only have about 15 games total!

Can't really think of anything of a similar age they could give away that I actually care about though.

dcmetal108
08-12-2013, 09:18 AM
Yeah, I'm annoyed so far that both the games they've given away free I already have. I only have about 15 games total!

Can't really think of anything of a similar age they could give away that I actually care about though.

My guess is all games are going to be bigger xbox exclusive games or games that had / are going to have big sequels are either 360 or Xbox One.

ravenheart
08-12-2013, 02:34 PM
Which of you is TH3 EROD on Xbox Live?

ravenheart
08-12-2013, 03:42 PM

Made some progress, got three achievements. That's not a bad couple of hours :)

Nick_to_the_face
08-13-2013, 06:51 AM

Still haven't finished it, or even started Assassin's Creed Revelations or Assassin's Creed III. Black Flag is only round the corner! I need to get a move on.

I'm in the same boat as you. Finsihed one and two, still haven't finished Brotherhood, and someone got me a copy of revalations that I haven't even touched :eyes:

ravenheart
08-13-2013, 07:30 AM
I'm in the same boat as you. Finsihed one and two, still haven't finished Brotherhood, and someone got me a copy of revalations that I haven't even touched :eyes:

You should finish AC:B. I love that game. I'm not sure how I feel about the franchise moving away from Ezio. That whole story arc was awesome. At least I've still got Revelations to look forward to when I'm done with AC1.

dcmetal108
08-13-2013, 07:43 AM
I beat all but AC3. AC3 just didn't grab me.

John The Drummer
08-13-2013, 12:38 PM
Been hooked on "Import Tuner Challenge". Really straightforward street racing game, but so addictive and easy to just sit down and play when bored. Is a bit repetitive now that I've gotten so far, but still a great burst of happiness one I just barely beat an opponent :D

I think I am close to 50% complete... and been playing it A LOT.... lots of rival racers.

TheWildAndTheYoung
08-13-2013, 01:12 PM
I've borrowed AC 1 from a friend once and played the first part of it, and it was really good, but the only AC I own is AC 3, and it is one of my favorite games I've ever played.

MPF
08-13-2013, 01:15 PM
I don't get too much time to play it. but I bought Far Cry 3 for 20 bucks at work. its a fun game.

Nick_to_the_face
08-13-2013, 08:12 PM
You should finish AC:B. I love that game. I'm not sure how I feel about the franchise moving away from Ezio. That whole story arc was awesome. At least I've still got Revelations to look forward to when I'm done with AC1.

Yeah that bugs me quite a bit. Escpecailly now at this point where I've been bobbing out of Ezio's story for years now. It's gonna feel mighty weird not strolling through Italy. Though I have heard good things about 3, and though I know nothing about Black Flag being a pirate sounds fantastic.

SomewhereInTime72
08-16-2013, 06:52 PM
Mirror's Edge

i'm so bad at this. :bliss:

HackedUpForBBQ
08-18-2013, 11:52 AM
My most recent re-plays have been the original Silent Hill on Playstation, Contra: Hard Corps on Genesis and Illbleed on Dreamcast. Anyone else remember Illbleed? That game is insane

dcmetal108
08-19-2013, 04:33 PM
Payday 2.

It's amazing.

Alduin
08-21-2013, 12:40 PM
Dark Souls has sucked me back in...

Disturbed95
08-21-2013, 07:46 PM
Borrowed Fallout 3 GOTY from a friend which has taken all my time. I'm probably gonna get new vegas GOTY, cause its only like 17 bucks

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-21-2013, 08:08 PM
Saints Row 4 is fucking ridiculous lol

dcmetal108
08-21-2013, 09:05 PM
Saints Row 4 is fucking ridiculous lol

I know! I LOVE IT!

adamclark52
08-21-2013, 11:34 PM
Borrowed Fallout 3 GOTY from a friend which has taken all my time. I'm probably gonna get new vegas GOTY, cause its only like 17 bucks

That was a good game but it was "bug-city". Just warning you ahead.

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-22-2013, 12:03 AM
Splinter Cell: Blacklist is fucking awesome. Love the customization and lots to do in single player. Can't forget the mighty Spy's vs Merc's online they added back.

Saints Row 4 and Splinter Cell are must buy games for sure.

Disturbed95
08-22-2013, 08:56 AM
That was a good game but it was "bug-city". Just warning you ahead.

Yeah I've had newvegas before, but I didn't find it overly glitchy, and I'm an achievment whore so I want all dlc possible. :D Hopefully adding the dlc wont affect it too much.

dcmetal108
08-22-2013, 11:56 AM
Yeah I've had newvegas before, but I didn't find it overly glitchy, and I'm an achievment whore so I want all dlc possible. :D Hopefully adding the dlc wont affect it too much.

I bet my gamerscore is higher
:lol:

Disturbed95
08-22-2013, 12:29 PM
I bet my gamerscore is higher
:lol:

Lol it probably is. Mines 37002

TheWildAndTheYoung
08-24-2013, 11:28 AM
So just found out Elder Scrolls Online is pay-to-play :mad:, that's possibly the biggest gaming disappointment I've ever had, guess I won't be buying it after all :(.

ravenheart
08-24-2013, 01:30 PM
Currently marching around all the areas of Assassin's Creed 1 collecting all the flags and killing the templars. I go back to the actual missions soon ;)

Alduin
08-24-2013, 06:15 PM
So just found out Elder Scrolls Online is pay-to-play :mad:, that's possibly the biggest gaming disappointment I've ever had, guess I won't be buying it after all :(.

its free for the first month and they said there will be discounts for buying more then a month

im pretty bummed about it too, but nothin will stop me from being Emperor!:flame:

SomewhereInTime72
08-24-2013, 10:09 PM
holy shit my computer can actually run crysis 2. fuck yeah.

dcmetal108
08-25-2013, 08:02 AM
its free for the first month and they said there will be discounts for buying more then a month

im pretty bummed about it too, but nothin will stop me from being Emperor!:flame:

But remember you'll also have to buy the game, and in case of Xbox buy the live service. The game is going to flop horribly.

Alduin
08-25-2013, 08:38 AM
But remember you'll also have to buy the game, and in case of Xbox buy the live service. The game is going to flop horribly.

Playstation aswell, you do know no PSN Plus = no multiplayer, right?

TheWildAndTheYoung
08-25-2013, 11:47 AM

I guess I'll buy it and play it for those first 30 days, but after that I'm going to have to just play it on the months I have the extra money (which will be rare).Now I don't know how pay-to-play games work, but is it something that automatically takes money from your account or do you have to make a payment manually?

All I know is that the Old Republic did the exact same thing however many years ago, it was $15 bucks a month and the game bombed because of that reason only.The only pay-to-play game that is still going on strong that I know of is World Of Warcraft, and that's because it came out when f2p mmorpg games were unheard of, but as of recently it is losing up to a million players a week.

dcmetal108
08-25-2013, 04:39 PM
I guess I'll buy it and play it for those first 30 days, but after that I'm going to have to just play it on the months I have the extra money (which will be rare).Now I don't know how pay-to-play games work, but is it something that automatically takes money from your account or do you have to make a payment manually?

All I know is that the Old Republic did the exact same thing however many years ago, it was $15 bucks an hour and the game bombed because of that reason only.The only pay-to-play game that is still going on strong that I know of id World Of Warcraft, and that's because it came out when f2p mmorpg games were unheard of, but as of recently it is losing up to a million players a week.

Most expensive game ever.

adamclark52
08-25-2013, 05:00 PM
Most expensive game ever.

I really thought that game was going to take the world of MMORPG's over. I never played it because I don't have a PC. I never knew it cost that much to play. Was it at least a good game?

TehBr00tulz
08-25-2013, 05:12 PM
I am currently doing my first run of Fire Emblem: Awakening. Damn good game, and one of the few to actually make me sad. Not many games get to me.

TheWildAndTheYoung
08-25-2013, 05:44 PM
I really thought that game was going to take the world of MMORPG's over. I never played it because I don't have a PC. I never knew it cost that much to play. Was it at least a good game?

It wasn't 15 dollars an hour, it was 15 dollars a month.I don't know what is funnier, me typing an hour instead of a month, or both you guys believing it was an hour, :lol:.

dcmetal108
08-25-2013, 05:45 PM

I was pointing out the fact that he said it was $15 a hour which it wasn't.

No the game wasn't good, it was a huge flop and now the community has slimmed down a lot.

ravenheart
08-25-2013, 06:00 PM
Pay to play is the dumbest thing to happen in video games ever.

Anyone who supports it should shot. In the face. With a harpoon gun.

adamclark52
08-25-2013, 06:06 PM
I was pointing out the fact that he said it was $15 a hour which it wasn't.

No the game wasn't good, it was a huge flop and now the community has slimmed down a lot.

Too bad, KotOR 1 and 2 were two of the best games I ever played.

Was it better than Galaxies?

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-27-2013, 07:32 PM
Bought Madden 25. So far so good.

Was going to buy FF14: A Realm Reborn but the guy said the servers are really fucked right and to wait a week.

John The Drummer
08-27-2013, 07:48 PM
Beat Import Tuner Challenge tonight. What a relief, never thought I'd finish it :lol:
That last race with seriously a total panic attack. My SP ("life bar") was down to the very bottom and the final boss was almost out as well, I was sliding around a corner and was just about to hit the wall when he ran out of SP and I won... WOO!!! So glad that I can move on now. Just won WWE 13 for pretty cheap as well, cannot wait to get it and start the Attitude Era stuff :D

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-28-2013, 07:44 PM
Attitude Era is by far the best thing on that game. I mean the whole game is top notch bottom to top but that Attitude Era mode :rocker::rocker::rocker:

John The Drummer
08-29-2013, 11:54 AM
Attitude Era is by far the best thing on that game. I mean the whole game is top notch bottom to top but that Attitude Era mode :rocker::rocker::rocker:

Thats really the only reason i bought it :lol:
Im all about dat nostalgia

AnthG
09-05-2013, 05:28 AM
I've been playing Injustice: Gods Among Us for the last few months since it came out. I'm still pretty mediocre at the online play though.

John The Drummer
09-10-2013, 03:17 PM
Just about done with Attitude Mode in WWE 13. Just have a few of the "Off Script" chapters to do. Really enjoying it...but worried that I will not touch the game after I finish it.... WWE Universe Mode is rather boring :eyes:

dcmetal108
09-10-2013, 05:48 PM
Playing Diablo 3 since Blizzard was nice enough to send me a free press copy to review.

TheWildAndTheYoung
09-10-2013, 07:14 PM
Been playing Minecraft A LOT lately (building Let's Build and Tutorial houses from videos), but have also just started Kingdom Hearts Final Mix on PS3 today, it's just as good I remembered :).

Alduin
09-10-2013, 07:24 PM
Grabbing some achievements I've missied in GTA IV in preparation for GTA V. Monday cannot come soon enough

John The Drummer
09-11-2013, 02:39 PM
Grabbing some achievements I've missied in GTA IV in preparation for GTA V. Monday cannot come soon enough

SO STOKED! :rocker:
Comes out the day after my bands mini-tour is over, so I'll probably be broke...but defintely planning on getting it soonish :D

I was hoping it'd come out before I leave Oregon (no sales tax), but no luck with that wish :(

mankvill
09-11-2013, 02:41 PM
I haven't been hyped for a game in so long the way I'm hyped for GTAV.

John The Drummer
09-11-2013, 02:43 PM
I haven't been hyped for a game in so long the way I'm hyped for GTAV.
IM GONNA GO SCUBA DIVING, PLAY FETCH WITH MY DOG, DO A BICYCLE MARATHON, AND FUCKIN HIKE UP MOUNT CHILIAD LIKE A CHAMP!!!

dcmetal108
09-11-2013, 08:44 PM
Yeah GTA5 looks great but after the huge disappointment GTA4 was Ill wait a month or so before buying it.

Alduin
09-11-2013, 09:12 PM
Yeah GTA5 looks great but after the huge disappointment GTA4 was Ill wait a month or so before buying it.

does not compute :confused: Im still finding new ways to be amazed by GTA 4

kalfitegrdan
09-11-2013, 09:14 PM

You gotta be trolling. GTA IV was one of the greatest games ever made.

dcmetal108
09-11-2013, 10:21 PM
does not compute :confused: Im still finding new ways to be amazed by GTA 4

I found it boring to be honest. Never grabbed me like 3,Vice City, or San Andreas did.
You gotta be trolling. GTA IV was one of the greatest games ever made.

brah, naw

adamclark52
09-11-2013, 10:45 PM
I played so much Vice City and San Andreas that by the time IV came out I was actually kinda tired of playing GTA games, so it was pretty dead to me. But it's been five years now so I probably can go for playing some more. And after I saw that soundtrack (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showpost.php?p=539063&postcount=26) posted a few weeks ago I was sold. And that was a partial soundtrack! Shit son.

kalfitegrdan
09-11-2013, 11:07 PM
I found it boring to be honest. Never grabbed me like 3,Vice City, or San Andreas did.

brah, naw

GTA IV is the only 360 game that I'll still play and still be entertained by to this day.

W0unds
09-15-2013, 01:10 PM
Will be picking up GTA5 this week for 360. Super pumped for it.

I hope there is a PC edition eventually though. Multiplayer and video making on the PC in GTAIV has been tons of fun.

Also still playing tons of Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

MPF
09-16-2013, 10:16 PM
Initializing GTA 5 as I speak.

It's taking a good God damn long time to initialize, better be worth it! :D

Also, the 360 version is 2 discs, BUMMER!

Nick_to_the_face
09-17-2013, 06:10 AM
Picked up Kingdom Hearts 1.5 remix this past weekend :D

John The Drummer
09-24-2013, 12:03 PM
Haven't hopped on the GTA 5 wagon yet (once I am done with buying all the extra drum gear i need then I will) so I've been playing WWE 13 for a while.

I got it used, so I am doing the 7 day Xbox Live Trial, and goddamn... EVERYONE GLITCHES/HACKS THE GAME. So fucking annoying. I am just trying to get the basic online acheevos like "Get to level 5" and what not, but thats impossible to do when almost every person I match up with is a glitcher.

ravenheart
09-29-2013, 11:27 AM
Just finished Assassin's Creed.

AC: Revelations next.

John The Drummer
09-30-2013, 12:26 PM
Was going to finish GTA IV and bust out some acheevs... until I put it in and realized that I hadn't even played it on my new Xbox (well... newish.... been about a year and a half), really don't want to play through the whole thing just to unlock certain things... so I instead put in the Lost & The Damned disc and continued on with that one (already beat it... but no other games I own stood out to me to play). Fun time's.... Billy just got arrested.

hinder5050
10-10-2013, 04:35 PM
been playing nba 2k14. picking up pokemon y saturday super stoked just a 3ds tuesday.

TheWildAndTheYoung
10-10-2013, 05:20 PM
Finished Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (still need to beat some bosses though), and now have been playing Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain Of Memories and am almost done with Sora's story.

John The Drummer
10-14-2013, 12:21 PM
Red Dead Redemption.

I started Arkham City "New Game Plus" mode... but am stuck at the Catwomen/Poison Ivy stage, so fucking hard. Decided to go back and play through RDR. Such a great game, and beautiful landscape.

Ommie
10-23-2013, 06:42 PM
Been playing a bunch of Final Fantasy III on my DS after not playing for a few years... will definitely have to check out FFIV when I beat this.

adamclark52
10-23-2013, 07:23 PM
Been playing a bunch of Final Fantasy III on my DS after not playing for a few years... will definitely have to check out FFIV when I beat this.

IV is one of the best Final Fantasies but the DS remake was terrible. But I played the original a million times so I'm jaded.

kalfitegrdan
10-23-2013, 09:19 PM
Busted out GTA IV today. Haven't played a video game in months. I ordered Black Ops II and Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (for original Xbox) today, so hopefully I'll find more time to game.

adamclark52
10-24-2013, 11:32 AM
Busted out GTA IV today. Haven't played a video game in months. I ordered Black Ops II and Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (for original Xbox) today, so hopefully I'll find more time to game.

Jedi Academy; great game!

kalfitegrdan
10-24-2013, 11:34 AM
Jedi Academy; great game!

Yeah, still one of the most entertaining games I've ever played. Been craving it for awhile now. Either that or Battlefront II are probably my favorite Star Wars games to date.

John The Drummer
10-24-2013, 12:11 PM

IV is one of the best Final Fantasies but the DS remake was terrible. But I played the original a million times so I'm jaded.

I loved the remake of IV. Played the shit out of it.... wish i still had my DS :(

adamclark52
10-24-2013, 12:40 PM
I loved the remake of IV. Played the shit out of it.... wish i still had my DS :(

Three things killed the remake for me:
- the music going digital lost the charm
- the unbalanced levelling (I was grinding at the end and was averaging twenty hit points a level for around thirty levels)
- the voice acting was just terrible

But there was a lot to like. Like that it's an awesome game.

John The Drummer
10-25-2013, 12:14 PM
Three things killed the remake for me:
- the music going digital lost the charm
- the unbalanced levelling (I was grinding at the end and was averaging twenty hit points a level for around thirty levels)
- the voice acting was just terrible

But there was a lot to like. Like that it's an awesome game.
Fair enough. I never played the original, so I loved what I played, especially for it being a handheld!

Still rocking away at RDR. Just got my Master Survivalist last night... but not sure how much further I'll go since I haven't picked up GTAV yet, and Arkham Origins came out today...

I downloaded Walking Dead: 400 Days for $1.50 last night too :D :D :D

hinder5050
10-29-2013, 09:52 PM
got wwe 2k14 expected nothing but its one the best wrestling games in recent time.
also i ve clocked 150 hours on pokemon y

John The Drummer
10-30-2013, 12:04 PM
I always want to get into the current gen wrestling games, but they just dont have that lasting impression as they used to (or I'm just old...). I picked up WWE 13 on Ebay for about $11, played through the Attitude Era mode, then that was it. Didn't have much interest in just messing around in Exhibition, don't have the drive to create my own storyline since I don't see how that is fun or exciting at all, and online mode fucking sucked since everyone was a hacker/glitcher. So I just put it on the shelf and let it be :(

.... I will admit though, Attitude Era mode was like a total nostalgic trip down memory lane and made me mark out so hardcore! :D. I really want to give this one a shot, but I know I'll probably get bored quickly....

Epidemic Reign
10-30-2013, 12:06 PM
I'm totally hooked on Diablo III. Never played a Diablo game until two weeks ago... love it.

Sinister_Chalupa666
10-31-2013, 01:25 PM
2K did such an amazing job with WWE 2k14. Hands down the best WWE game in a very long time. Loving the 30 years of Wrestlemania mode and seeing the video highlight packages before matches and doing the moments that happened during those matches bring so much memories back. I just hope they have a PS4 version of it.

Sinister_Chalupa666
10-31-2013, 01:54 PM
What I also love is how they use the actual audio from the matches during that wrestelamia moment. so when you hear them talking, screaming, and all that during the moment it's actual audio from that same match. Love it!

adamclark52
11-03-2013, 11:05 PM
I'm a bit behind on this one but I did the Mass Effect 3: Citadel DLC tonight. It was actually really good. The combat wasn't great at all and seemed like an after thought. But where it shone was the interactions with the characters. HUMOR!? In Mass Effect 3!? It was nice to hear the characters lighten up a bit. Even during combat they lightened up a lot, which just showed that combat in this DLC was a bit of a joke. And the party at the end was fun.

W0unds
11-04-2013, 07:14 AM
Playing a lot of Battlefield 4 in the week since it's release.

The game instability, server disconnects and crashes are all slowly improving as EA patches. It was pretty bad to begin with, I have a feeling EA really rushed Dice to launch the game before it was ready.

dcmetal108
11-04-2013, 08:38 AM
Playing a lot of Battlefield 4 in the week since it's release.

The game instability, server disconnects and crashes are all slowly improving as EA patches. It was pretty bad to begin with, I have a feeling EA really rushed Dice to launch the game before it was ready.

EA rushes every game.

John The Drummer
11-07-2013, 12:18 PM
Well, I gave in and picked up GTA 5 :D
I haven't had a whole lot of time to play it, but thats good, lets me savor every second of it and not rush like I tend to do with games these days (Sorry Arkham City.... I'll try to play through again and take my time...). Pretty good so far! I've only done a few missions, but its so fun.

Nick_to_the_face
11-09-2013, 06:59 AM
Pokèmon X :D

adamclark52
11-18-2013, 09:55 AM
We lost power for nine hours last night so I played a game on my phone called Final Fantasy: All The Bravest...until my phone died.

It's not a bad game (since I got it for free) and was fun for nostalgia. But if you want the FULL game you have to spend upwards of fifty dollars, and it's not worth that.

John The Drummer
11-30-2013, 12:23 PM
Almost completed with GTA5. Probably the fastest I've ever beaten a GTA, it usually takes me months :lol:

Still have a lot of side things to do though, so I am not going to be putting it down for quite some time :)

adamclark52
12-06-2013, 04:14 PM
I'm gonna give Skyrim on PS3 another try. I've heard the save-file bugs have been fixed/are fixable.

dcmetal108
12-06-2013, 07:03 PM
Just started Batman Arkham Origins

BRAman22
12-06-2013, 07:41 PM
Just started Batman Arkham Origins

Started it a couple days ago, seems pretty good. I love a good batman story.

John The Drummer
12-26-2013, 12:22 PM
Was hoping to get Arkham Origins for Christmas, but alas, did not :(

I have been playing GTA Online though. It is pretty fun in it's own way. I guess I still haven't fully gotten into it. Some random dude sent me over $100 Million... think I'm set :lol:

John The Drummer
01-03-2014, 11:41 AM
GTA Online grew quite stale.... but I got in the same "Server" with an old friend and ex-guitarist of mine who I haven't talked to in forever.... they kept killing me... so I got a jet and flew it right into where they were standing :devil:

ravenheart
01-05-2014, 12:36 PM
Finished Assassin's Creed Revelations the other day. Now finally starting on AC3, which I got for Christmas 2012... :eyes:

By this time next year I might actually start on AC4, which I got for Christmas 2013 :lol:

I don't play games all that often, as you might be able to tell.

ravenheart
01-05-2014, 12:38 PM
I love a good batman story.

Damn right. I learned my lesson with Asylum and City though, and am waiting for the inevitable complete edition with all DLC included etc. The new price structure on Xbox Live makes adding DLC to things after purchase a very expensive prospect.

adamclark52
01-05-2014, 10:39 PM
I've decided to take it back a few years and do another run at one of my favorite games of all-time: Final Fantasy XII.

ravenheart
01-09-2014, 02:48 AM
I wish there were more Haytham Kenway sequences in Assassin's Creed 3 :(

He's way cooler than Connor.

SomewhereInTime72
01-10-2014, 01:08 AM
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

I am timely.

adamclark52
01-10-2014, 07:19 AM

I am timely.

Mint!

Alduin
02-14-2014, 02:31 AM
Finished playing through the Fable HD remake the other day, I had forgotten how much i loved the first one

adamclark52
02-14-2014, 06:51 AM
Finished playing through the Fable HD remake the other day, I had forgotten how much i loved the first one

That was a GOOD game, too short though.

TheWildAndTheYoung
02-20-2014, 08:05 PM
Started another run of Battle For Middle-Earth 2 the other day, but for the first time on Medium difficulty.

mankvill
03-04-2014, 08:19 PM
South Park: The Stick of Truth

Very, very enjoyable so far. Actually a very in-depth and stat-heavy RPG. I just spend the first 10 hours or so looking at all the references to past South Park episodes. Spent about 25 straight minutes laughing at Alabama Man and Wild Wacky Action Bike. The Paper Mario-esque battle system keeps stuff super fresh too!

Dextrimental
03-04-2014, 08:32 PM
Finally giving Arkham Origins a proper go.

Well into another FFX run for the hell of it.

Just waiting until I can afford TLoU so I can play-through that now I own a ps3.

dcmetal108
03-04-2014, 08:52 PM
Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare is so damn fun.

adamclark52
03-05-2014, 11:06 AM
Finally giving Arkham Origins a proper go.

Well into another FFX run for the hell of it.

Just waiting until I can afford TLoU so I can play-through that now I own a ps3.

What's TLoU?

And ahh, Final Fantasy X and the "grass/laugh scene". Have you ever wanted a bomb to go off so much?

AnthG
03-05-2014, 11:27 AM

Very, very enjoyable so far. Actually a very in-depth and stat-heavy RPG. I just spend the first 10 hours or so looking at all the references to past South Park episodes. Spent about 25 straight minutes laughing at Alabama Man and Wild Wacky Action Bike. The Paper Mario-esque battle system keeps stuff super fresh too!

The reviews have been really glowing so far, and i'm glad to see it's good. I haven't rushed out to buy it yet since I wanted to make sure if it was worth the $65 plus tax.

DementedX14
03-05-2014, 11:47 AM

Same here, I got the deluxe edition with the robot cartman.:party:

kalfitegrdan
03-05-2014, 09:45 PM
What's TLoU?

And ahh, Final Fantasy X and the "grass/laugh scene". Have you ever wanted a bomb to go off so much?

I assume that he's referring to The Last of Us (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_of_Us).

Christen
03-06-2014, 12:29 AM

Spent about 25 straight minutes laughing at Alabama Man and Wild Wacky Action Bike.

I did the same thing. Given I just watched the Chinpokomon episode a few days ago it made it extra hilarious. I'm playing as a Mage right now but on my next playthrough I'm going to pick Jew.

adamclark52
03-06-2014, 07:14 AM
I did the same thing. Given I just watched the Chinpokomon episode a few days ago it made it extra hilarious. I'm playing as a Mage right now but on my next playthrough I'm going to pick Jew.

Please tell me the Jew class gets extra money after battles, or items are cheaper in shops.

Wrecking Crew
03-06-2014, 08:35 AM

I am timely.

And I thought I was the least timely here, I am currently playing Skyrim. Looks awesome on PC with high res pack.

Dextrimental
03-06-2014, 03:57 PM
What's TLoU?

The Last of Us. Meant to be an amazing narrative. I'll play-through most anything if it has a good story to tell me.

I really like that scene! It's meant to be a little awkward - it's two characters who have never been allowed to fully be themselves fully being themselves a little bit with each other.

JRA
03-06-2014, 04:23 PM
Super Mario Bros. 2 All Luigi run.

mankvill
03-06-2014, 10:14 PM
Just finished Episode 2 of Season 2 of The Walking Dead. Not as feels inducing as Episode 1, but really intense. O:

HackedUpForBBQ
03-06-2014, 11:15 PM
Dark Souls. Just..... fuck. It makes me realize how easy the majority of games are these days when compared to the 2D era. This shit puts you in your place real quick. Has dying in a recent game ever been so painful? Not that I can think of

Alduin
03-07-2014, 05:58 AM
Dark Souls. Just..... fuck. It makes me realize how easy the majority of games are these days when compared to the 2D era. This shit puts you in your place real quick. Has dying in a recent game ever been so painful? Not that I can think of

Such at great game, cannot fucking wait for Dark Souls 2

powerslave_85
03-08-2014, 07:21 PM
The Stick of Truth is fucking awesome. I usually can't get into RPGs but I like this a lot. And it's hilarious. I forgot how much I like South Park when it just focuses on them being kids and doesn't try to make a half-assed political or social statement.

maidenpriest
03-11-2014, 09:20 AM
Installing Titanfall on PC! =D Also been playing a lot of Diablo 3 again since they released patch 2.0 and fixed the loot system. The game has been vastly improved with the patch.

TheWildAndTheYoung
03-14-2014, 02:37 PM

Never played Dark Souls but I have Demon's Souls, and that is the hardest game I've ever played, never even got halfway through the game.

Just got Star Wars Republic Commando from Steam for only ten dollars, and so far it's fantastic.

ravenheart
03-19-2014, 06:49 AM
Replaying Batman Arkham City.

Fuck me Catwoman's script is awful.

TheWildAndTheYoung
03-20-2014, 09:39 AM
Just recently started playing Lord Of The Rings Online again, I remember how much fun it is now.

adamclark52
03-28-2014, 04:42 PM
I finished Final Fantasy XII Sunday, my fourth playthrough of the game in seven years and I think I may be done with it for quite a while now. I was powerful enough to beat Yiazmat, Zodiak and Omega but I just wanted to be done with it. I've been working my way through it for almost four months so it was time to move on.

I tossed a coin to find out what was next to play and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic beat out Grand Theft Auto V. I haven't played KotOR in about four or five years and I can't believe that it looks even worse than I remember. But just being on Taris again took me back.

mankvill
03-28-2014, 05:18 PM
Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

This is the game Diablo 3 should've been when it was first released. So much fun again.

dcmetal108
03-29-2014, 09:08 AM
Finally started Skyrim about 4 days ago. Now I'm 40+ hours in and I've done like 3 main quests and 6 side quests! Exploring is fun!

adamclark52
03-29-2014, 03:58 PM
I also bought my oldest son Lego Batman for the Wii yesterday, so I think I've played about forty eight hours of that so far.

John The Drummer
04-09-2014, 04:49 PM
Got my 3DS, been hooked on it and rotating between the 3 games I own...

Mario Kart 7: Just Mario Kart! Can never go wrong with it. Getting used to the controls, though.

Donkey Kong Country Returns: NERD RAGE! So fun, but so stressful at times as well. As with MK7, still getting used to the controls.

Mario & Luigi Dream Team: I wasn't too sure what to expect with it, only about 15-20 minutes in, and it is SO FUN! I am guessing it'll only get better :rocker:

ravenheart
04-14-2014, 12:24 PM
Goat Simulator.

Holy. Crap.

Dextrimental
04-14-2014, 12:38 PM
Goat Simulator.

Holy. Crap.

Unless you're into modding, there is literally no reason to pay for that game.

John The Drummer
04-22-2014, 11:27 AM
Still rotating my 3DS games :D

Mario and Luigi Dream Team: Still pretty fun. Constantly jumping between the real and dream world is getting a bit tedious, but still an overall enjoyable game, and the fights are really fun!

Mario Kart 7: It's Mario Kart, what isn't to like? Just unlocked -Shy Guy- :). Pretty cool unlockable karts, as well.

Donkey Kong Country Returns: Got to the fourth world :rocker: Such a hard game at times, but so fun and exhilarating! I really missed this series!!!

Also got Resident Evil Deadly Silence, Goldeneye 007, and Megaman Zero Collection (all DS) so looking forward to getting into those, especially the Megaman Zero games!

John The Drummer
04-29-2014, 10:41 AM
Resident Evil Deadly Silence - GREAT game! Just a port of the original RE game, but it's been years since I've played it and it's nice to have it on the go. "You were almost a Jill sandwich!"

Megaman Zero Collection - Its alright. Not very far in the first game yet, but I am sure it gets better. Its Megaman, so can't complain at all!

Goldeneye 007 - OMFG the controls are terrible! Think i'll be selling this one back to GS. I should have stuck with 007 Rogue Agent (they mis-shipped me that one). Controls still stunk, but at least a tiny bit better.

John The Drummer
05-05-2014, 09:26 AM
Been focusing a lot on Resident Evil DS, SO fun! Always hated "That Moment" when you are out of ammo, in Danger, and there is a hallway full of zombies in front of you :lol: . Made it to the garden area finally after forgetting what to do or where to go :)

Playing a little DK Country Returns, M&L Dream Team, and MM Zero as well in between RE sessions :D

smearCampaign
05-05-2014, 10:56 AM
I finished last year's Tomb Raider a couple weeks ago, I thought it was great. Now I'm working through Batman: Arkham City. Both of them were on Playstation+, which I have to say has really been worth the $50/yr considering the amount of great games they've had recently.

John The Drummer
05-08-2014, 10:34 AM
I finished last year's Tomb Raider a couple weeks ago, I thought it was great. Now I'm working through Batman: Arkham City. Both of them were on Playstation+, which I have to say has really been worth the $50/yr considering the amount of great games they've had recently.

Have you played the Arkham series yet? Asylum and City are just AMAZING. Haven't played Origin's yet, but those two first ones are simply some of the greatest games ever made in recent history, even if you're not a Batman fan.

smearCampaign
05-08-2014, 10:50 AM
Have you played the Arkham series yet? Asylum and City are just AMAZING. Haven't played Origin's yet, but those two first ones are simply some of the greatest games ever made in recent history, even if you're not a Batman fan.

Yeah, I played Asylum on PC and am currently about 60% through City on PS3; both excellent games. I was a huge fan of Batman in my younger days so the inclusion of so many characters makes those games even better!

adamclark52
05-10-2014, 12:06 PM
Lego Star Wars III for Wii. I played it on PS3 when it first came out and remember it being much better than the previous ones (save the weaker material to draw from) but it really sucks compared to the Complete Saga. I don't know if it's because of the Wii rather than the PS3, but the graphics look shittier than the older game (even on Wii) and the split screen when playing with two players is headache inducing.

But it's still Star Wars.

Thumbs in the middle.

dcmetal108
05-10-2014, 02:07 PM
Peggle 2

mankvill
05-15-2014, 07:26 PM
Just played through Episode 3 of Season 2 of The Walking Dead.

Shit was INTENSE at the end.

John The Drummer
05-15-2014, 07:30 PM
Just played through Episode 3 of Season 2 of The Walking Dead.

Shit was INTENSE at the end.

Its already up to episode 3!? Shit... I still haven't even started Season 2 yet!

mankvill
05-15-2014, 07:37 PM
Its already up to episode 3!? Shit... I still haven't even started Season 2 yet!

Better get on it before I spoil it all for you.

John The Drummer
05-16-2014, 08:57 AM
Better get on it before I spoil it all for you.

I was just gonna wait until all the episodes are out and it's discounted ;)

TheWildAndTheYoung
05-28-2014, 05:24 AM
Got Watch Dogs, and it was epic! Funny how the only song I know out of the whole soundtrack though is "Dangerous Tonight" by Alice Cooper.....

kalfitegrdan
05-28-2014, 09:51 PM
Got Watch Dogs, and it was epic! Funny how the only song I know out of the whole soundtrack though is "Dangerous Tonight" by Alice Cooper.....

I can't wait to play this. I just checked the soundtrack and wow, they made it pretty Chicago-centric. That's pretty awesome.

Edit: Yeah, totally went out and bought it after work this morning against my better judgement. It's really fun so far. I already recognize quite a few places in Chicago too which is really cool.

TheWildAndTheYoung
05-29-2014, 07:30 AM
I can't wait to play this. I just checked the soundtrack and wow, they made it pretty Chicago-centric. That's pretty awesome.

Edit: Yeah, totally went out and bought it after work this morning against my better judgement. It's really fun so far. I already recognize quite a few places in Chicago too which is really cool.

The more I've played the game the more I realized how good the soundtrack fits the game. Lovin' smashing stuff in a car with Chicago's "Wake Up Sunshine" blasting in the background :lol:.

John The Drummer
06-02-2014, 09:37 AM
Finally getting back into rocking my 3DS :)
I'm at the (I think) second to last world in DKC Returns (Factory world), and wow... that first level is a biotch, but the artwork of it is really amazing! Reminds me a lot of Limbo, and just as hard :lol: . There is smog going through the level, so catching where the drops are and everything is VERY challenging.

AnthG
06-03-2014, 07:14 AM
Mario Kart 8. Bought a WiiU specifically for this game. It's good times.

John The Drummer
06-10-2014, 10:04 AM
Mario Kart 8. Bought a WiiU specifically for this game. It's good times.

Do want.

Been playing Mario Kart 7 a lot lately on the 3DS. Finally Trophied in every circuit on every CC, just going back and improving my score, collecting coins, and unlocking new characters :rocker: . I love Wario :party:

dcmetal108
06-10-2014, 10:07 AM
Far Cry 3

AnthG
06-10-2014, 10:21 AM
Do want.

Been playing Mario Kart 7 a lot lately on the 3DS. Finally Trophied in every circuit on every CC, just going back and improving my score, collecting coins, and unlocking new characters :rocker: . I love Wario :party:

Never played any of the handhelds. But Mario Kart 8 is pretty awesome. Graphics wise it just looks so good. Even the Wii version now looks like complete shit in comparison. And I was pleasantly surprised when I found out the WiiU came with its own HDMI cable.

John The Drummer
06-10-2014, 10:35 AM
Never played any of the handhelds. But Mario Kart 8 is pretty awesome. Graphics wise it just looks so good. Even the Wii version now looks like complete shit in comparison. And I was pleasantly surprised when I found out the WiiU came with its own HDMI cable.

I wasn't too big on Mario Kart DS, it was fun, but just felt weird. This one, however, feels very perfect. Even has a mode where you can just tilt the 3DS to turn (like the Wii game). Only tried couple times, a bit difficult, but a cool addition :)

That's a great selling point to the WiiU! May have to get one in the Fall/Winter judging by all these great announcements!

mankvill
06-18-2014, 04:37 PM
Just finished Sniper Elite V2. Really fun game! It was free for 24 hours on D-Day. Lots of fun.

TheWildAndTheYoung
06-22-2014, 06:34 PM
My cousin let me borrow Infamous: Second Son, and I gotta say it's pretty awesome so far. Combat is definitely more fun than a lot of recent games.

John The Drummer
06-23-2014, 08:51 AM
My cousin let me borrow Infamous: Second Son, and I gotta say it's pretty awesome so far. Combat is definitely more fun than a lot of recent games.

Isn't that the game that takes place in Seattle? I heard the detail was just CRAZY and they have every little detail about here in it :rocker:

I beat DK Country Returns last weekend. The final boss was pretty easy once you got his pattern down... but that final world was rage inducing. The rocket barrells give me nightmares.

Turned FF7 on again and did some level grinding in it. That was fun :) . Upgraded a couple limit breaks. I always hated Yuffie back in the day, but she kicks major ass now!

Won "Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds" for baller cheap on Ebay. No case or booklet :( , but stoked to return to the Link To The Past Hyrule! :party:

mankvill
07-01-2014, 09:04 PM
The Wolf Among Us

Just finished episode 1

MY FEELS ARE A FUCKING ROLLERCOASTER RIGHT NOW

I think I might like this slightly more than The Walking Dead

mankvill
07-03-2014, 06:52 PM
Finished Episode 3 of The Wolf Among Us. Might do Episode 4 tomorrow, and then the final episode is out on Tuesday. CAN'T WAIT!

No spoilers, but I thought this was pretty funny:

http://oi57.tinypic.com/34edamv.jpg

adamclark52
07-08-2014, 09:10 AM
What are some good adventure/RPG iOS games for Android? By good I mean...you know, free.

I had a really good one a few months ago but I lost it and I can't remember the title.

John The Drummer
07-09-2014, 11:36 AM
I had a 5 day weekend and the last day of it was starting to get insanely boring (and I was in pain and tired as hell from the night before so going anywhere was a bit out of the question :lol: ) so I played some GTA:V. It was still fun, but online matches are kinda lame now because you have all the kids with no life on Summer break that are polishing up their skills all day long.

mankvill
07-09-2014, 12:00 PM
What are some good adventure/RPG iOS games for Android? By good I mean...you know, free.

I had a really good one a few months ago but I lost it and I can't remember the title.

For adventure games, I'm pretty sure the Telltale games are on phones now

mankvill
07-21-2014, 09:02 PM
Dark Souls 2 keeps crashing on startup. :bouville:

Currently re-installing the game but it seems a lot of people are having this problem as well.

:bouville::bouville::bouville::bouville:

John The Drummer
07-21-2014, 09:18 PM
Dark Souls 2 keeps crashing on startup. :bouville:

Currently re-installing the game but it seems a lot of people are having this problem as well.

:bouville::bouville::bouville::bouville:

Thats why I prefer consoles :D

I got Batman Arkham Origins, Silent Hill HD Collection, and Dead Rising 2: Off The Record. Only played Arkham Origins so far and LOVING IT. The graphics are amazing.

mankvill
07-21-2014, 09:52 PM
Thats why I prefer consoles :D

I got Batman Arkham Origins, Silent Hill HD Collection, and Dead Rising 2: Off The Record. Only played Arkham Origins so far and LOVING IT. The graphics are amazing.

I would've gotten it on consoles but I held off for the PC version specifically because I wanted to stream it. And I did stream it! It worked perfectly...then something happened. idk. :bouville:

mankvill
07-23-2014, 10:16 PM
The Walking Dead: Season 2: Episode 4

HOLY.

FUCK.

John The Drummer
07-24-2014, 11:44 AM

HOLY.

FUCK.

< Still waiting for them all to come out at a discounted bundle price :D

mankvill
07-24-2014, 11:59 AM
< Still waiting for them all to come out at a discounted bundle price :D

They were discounted heavily during the Steam Sale and when each episode comes out, it goes on sale!

John The Drummer
07-24-2014, 01:06 PM
360 or gtfo :)

mankvill
07-24-2014, 01:12 PM

:mad:

dcmetal108
07-24-2014, 08:44 PM

It was on sale on xbox last week!

John The Drummer
07-25-2014, 07:09 AM
It was on sale on xbox last week!

all da episodes? :eyes:

InFlamesOfBirchmen
07-25-2014, 07:42 PM

HOLY.

FUCK.

I bought the season pass, but I'm waiting to play them all at once. Everything I've heard about Episode 4 makes me want to go ahead and play.

mankvill
07-25-2014, 07:52 PM
I bought the season pass, but I'm waiting to play them all at once. Everything I've heard about Episode 4 makes me want to go ahead and play.

The waiting is terrible. I luckily got to play season 1 and all of The Wolf Among Us all at once.

InFlamesOfBirchmen
07-26-2014, 08:56 AM
The waiting is terrible. I luckily got to play season 1 and all of The Wolf Among Us all at once.

The Wolf Among Us is precisely why I made the decision. I played the whole thing over the span of three days and loved it. It's the only game aside from New Super Mario Bros. that my girlfriend was interested in. Eventually it got to the point where she refused to let me turn it off until the episode was finished.

dcmetal108
07-26-2014, 11:17 PM
all da episodes? :eyes:

Yeah the season pass was like $12

John The Drummer
07-30-2014, 10:34 AM
Yeah the season pass was like $12

I'm sure once they're all out and/or it's Halloween we will see them all discounted... or they'll make episode 1 free like they did with Season 1 :D

Anywho....
Played some "A Link Between Worlds" last night before going to sleep. Goddamn this is such a great game. It does feel really short and to the point, but just so fun. I keep forgettign about merging with walls.