PDA

View Full Version : For Fans of "I - Between Two Worlds"

es156
11-30-2007, 08:16 AM
Check out the new songs that Demonaz and the boys have been working on. Sounds good to me.

Perfect Visions (http://www.myspace.com/perfectvisions)

Firewind
11-30-2007, 08:47 AM
Yeah, that's some good stuff. I like Demonaz's voice better than Abbath's current one, too.

zgodt
11-30-2007, 09:35 AM
Sounds like a boring version of In Flames with too much keyboard.

overkiller
11-30-2007, 09:56 AM

Judging by that Fields of the Nephilim is one of their top friends, I don't think that's what they were going for. "Demonized" sounds kinda cool so far, got that cool 80s goth vibe to it.

overkiller
11-30-2007, 10:08 AM
PERFECT WISIONS

DethMaiden
11-30-2007, 07:03 PM

In Flames do a fine job of being a boring version of In Flames just fine.

And this is kinda cool but just makes me want another Immortal record.

es156
11-30-2007, 08:12 PM
In Flames do a fine job of being a boring version of In Flames just fine.

:eyes:

DethMaiden
11-30-2007, 08:24 PM
:eyes:

My joke failed but my point remains: In Flames? More like In Lames.

Firewind
11-30-2007, 08:59 PM
My joke failed but my point remains: In Flames? More like In Lames.

Don't hate on In Flames... They did some very awesome records before. :metal:

zgodt
11-30-2007, 09:52 PM
I like In Flames -- including their new stuff. And they were one of the best live metal bands I've seen.

How you could diss In Flames on one hand and then say the Demonaz stuff is "kinda cool" perplexes me. What's remotely interesting about it? The riffs are slow and boring and could easily have been borrowed from third-rate 80s thrash bands -- if you then added the keyboard player from Europe to the mix...

SomewhereInTime72
11-30-2007, 09:58 PM
PERFECT WISIONS

hahahha.

This isn't very good. :(

ADD
12-01-2007, 01:25 AM
I like In Flames -- including their new stuff. And they were one of the best live metal bands I've seen.

You're the only person I've ever read/heard from who has said that In Flames were good live, let alone great. Interesting.

DethMaiden
12-01-2007, 08:10 AM

How you could diss In Flames on one hand and then say the Demonaz stuff is "kinda cool" perplexes me. What's remotely interesting about it? The riffs are slow and boring and could easily have been borrowed from third-rate 80s thrash bands -- if you then added the keyboard player from Europe to the mix...

I don't hate In Flames. I just don't think that of all the great melodic death metal bands out there, anyone should even be noticing them, whereas in reality they're the premier name on the lips of the mainstream metal media when "Gothenburg" is said. At the Gates, Carcass, Arch Enemy, and even though they're an entirely different animal, Amon Amarth, all annihilate In Flames.

SomewhereInTime72
12-01-2007, 12:09 PM
I don't hate In Flames. I just don't think that of all the great melodic death metal bands out there, anyone should even be noticing them, whereas in reality they're the premier name on the lips of the mainstream metal media when "Gothenburg" is said. At the Gates, Carcass, Arch Enemy, and even though they're an entirely different animal, Amon Amarth, all annihilate In Flames.

I don't know, actually. Old In Flames is probably still better than all those bands you listed.

Div
12-01-2007, 03:46 PM
I like Between Two Worlds better, but we'll have to wait for the album to come out and see.

Firewind
12-01-2007, 10:53 PM
So the Priest tour thread is turned into a Maiden thread, and this one into an In Flames thread! Madness!

es156
12-02-2007, 08:47 AM
So the Priest tour thread is turned into a Maiden thread, and this one into an In Flames thread! Madness!

Business as usual around here.

:allan: