Promoter of Earthbound Causes
The Devil and Me
Mice and Gods
The Mob Goes Wild
The Regulator
King of Arizona
Profits of Doom
Cypress Grove (+jam)

Very good setlist, looks like whoever picked the setlist tonight is a fan of Blast Tyrant. Fall of Troy was ok, but the singer/guitarist is a total douchebag. Rolled out before Coheed, going to two more shows this week....3 tomorrow, Amon Amarth sunday :rocker:

ADD
11-28-2007, 09:17 PM
Badass set :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

DethMaiden
11-29-2007, 03:13 AM
NO THANK YOU, THAT'S ENOUGH FOR ME
A LITTLE BIT OF RITALIN GOES A LONG WAY

AllStar
11-29-2007, 06:14 AM
I like that set.

Most of their sets on this tour had been at least 50% off their new album Beale St. I like the new album, but I like variety too.

sylpriest
11-29-2007, 06:48 AM
Can they start playing songs off Clutch and Transnational.

Those would over with those kind of crowds better as well

Derelict
11-29-2007, 07:09 AM
Can they start playing songs off Clutch and Transnational.

They weren't winning anyone over last night, believe me.

zgodt
11-29-2007, 09:49 AM
Huh? The mass of Coheed fans like their rock music "pretty." If the newer, more melodic Clutch stuff doesn't do it for them, no way that their old stuff will.

sylpriest
11-29-2007, 04:46 PM
Huh? The mass of Coheed fans like their rock music "pretty." If the newer, more melodic Clutch stuff doesn't do it for them, no way that their old stuff will.

I think Shogun or Texan would go over better then bluesy songs.

AllStar
11-30-2007, 09:06 AM
Does anyone have a "King Of Arizona" mp3? I can't buy it off itunes without buying the whole "Viva La Bands" album and Amazon isn't selling an mp3 of it either. I don't download illegally anymore, so that leaves me with few options.

Thanks.

ADD
12-01-2007, 12:23 AM
"King of Arizona" is one of the handful of Clutch songs I've heard that just doesn't do it for me.

DethMaiden
12-01-2007, 06:58 AM
"King of Arizona" is one of the handful of Clutch songs I've heard that just doesn't do it for me.

Likewise. My guess is they realized it sucked, didn't put it on Beale Street, and then Bam bought it because he couldn't get the license from DRT for any of the good songs.

sylpriest
12-01-2007, 02:26 PM
Likewise. My guess is they realized it sucked, didn't put it on Beale Street, and then Bam bought it because he couldn't get the license from DRT for any of the good songs.

It rules live. and they wrote it after FBSTO on tour