PDA

View Full Version : For my next number...

JRA
11-10-2007, 05:47 PM
...I will now demonstrate massive rage!

FUCKING LYING BITCH!!!

:headoff: :bricks: :chair: :chair: :chair: :chair: :chair: :chair: :headoff: :axe::foaming: :foaming: :chair:

Thank you.

DethMaiden
11-10-2007, 05:48 PM
Uh oh...what happened.

JRA
11-10-2007, 05:50 PM
Uh oh...what happened.

The basic jist is it involves muthafuckas tryin to iceskate up a hill.

Div
11-10-2007, 06:52 PM
So u gonna tell us your story or just make a pointless thread that only you will get?

zgodt
11-11-2007, 03:46 AM
Rage has its own force and vitality. There's no need to explain.

Although it should be said that a row of cute little smileys is a poor demonstration of rage. A good old fashioned text rant is much more effective.

JRA
11-11-2007, 05:52 AM
So u gonna tell us your story or just make a pointless thread that only you will get?

Well this was sort of inspired by ADD's "FUCK! My basketball team lost" thread, that Brady misinterpreted as "rage venting thread."

But to make a long story short, I'm just a little annoyed that this girl and I who were good friends over the summer is forcing me to compete with this other guy who has significantly less social skills than your average person and is really just a sad little love puppy. Now if this kid really wanted to start dating her, he's going about it completely the wrong way. He's not winning her affection, he's winning her pity.

So like I said, muthafuckas trying to iceskate up a hill.

JRA
11-11-2007, 05:53 AM
Rage has its own force and vitality. There's no need to explain.

Although it should be said that a row of cute little smileys is a poor demonstration of rage. A good old fashioned text rant is much more effective.

Very true, but I don't exactly have a universal level of "trust" with everybody on this board so there would be pieces of information I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing with everybody. But you do have a point.

overkiller
11-11-2007, 08:09 AM
A related thing happened to me very recently. I'm good friends with these two girls at my school, and I started to get romantically interested in one of them, and I was told by other people who knew her that it made sense and I should go for it. She never seemed to show much interest though, and when I recently brought these two girls into my circle of guy friends (whom I live with in a singles quad), the one I liked almost immediately jumped on one of my quadmates, and now they're practically an item. I was so fucking pissed off for a little while (I realized this all was happening on nights when I was piss drunk, so it was ugly), but whatever, I'm over it now. Mostly. :pissed:

ravenheart
11-11-2007, 11:54 AM
Wow. Didn't realise this was a teen agony-aunt board... ;)

ADD
11-11-2007, 11:59 AM
Wow. Didn't realise this was a teen agony-aunt board... ;)
Yeah, these emo's need to listen to some stoner rock :blaze: :stoned:

Angelripper
11-11-2007, 02:32 PM
I had the greatest sex the other night.

SomewhereInTime72
11-11-2007, 03:14 PM
I had the greatest sex the other night.

Thanks.

JRA
11-11-2007, 03:16 PM
Thanks.

Someone probably gave him a Pat Robertson.

SomewhereInTime72
11-11-2007, 03:18 PM
Someone probably gave him a Pat Robertson.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

JRA
11-11-2007, 03:23 PM
Hey ECW, you're a mod. Will you ban me if I tell everyone what a Pat Robertson is?

Here's a hint: it involves poop, someone's chest, and the bible.

Div
11-11-2007, 05:15 PM
Hey ECW, you're a mod. Will you ban me if I tell everyone what a Pat Robertson is?

Here's a hint: it involves poop, someone's chest, and the bible.

If it doesn't involve lots and lots of money, then it's got nothing to do with Pat Robertson

JRA
11-11-2007, 05:26 PM
If it doesn't involve lots and lots of money, then it's got nothing to do with Pat Robertson

:(

Well then, I'd like to see what name you'd call it! ;)

DreamEvil001
11-11-2007, 07:36 PM

bible thumper?

Div
11-11-2007, 07:51 PM

reverend brown?