PDA

View Full Version : Enslaved -- Allentown, PA -- November 6th, 2007

EchoesOfDecimation
11-07-2007, 06:50 AM
Overall, this show was outstanding and a great tour package might I add. Arsis' sound was dead on and the new song made me quite happy. Darren Cesca or whatever the hell his last name is, is a beast behind the kit and will only make their new album that much better. Enslaved playing As Fire Swept Clean The Earth made my night. If anyone has the chance to catch this tour, I wholeheartedly recomend seeing it.

Enslaved (Partial and not in order)

Path To Vanir
Fusion Of Sense And Earth
??????? (Possibly the only song I'm missing)
Isa
Violent Dawning
Return To Yggdrasil
Ruun
As Fire Swept Clean The Earth
Allfadr Odinn (I'm pretty sure at least, I know it was a song off the Emperor split that wasn't Slaget)
Either Svarte Vidder or Gylfaginning (Some song off Frost that they usually don't play)

Arsis (In order)
The Face Of My Innocence
The Sadistic Motives Behind Bereavement Letters
The Promise Of Never
A Cold Resistance
New Song (Which sounded outstanding)
Carnal Ways To Recreate The Heart
A Diamond For Disease

lakebod0m
11-07-2007, 10:01 AM
Thankyouuu, I'm so glad Enslaved played As Fire Swept Clean The Earth

deadhotready
11-07-2007, 04:30 PM
the other Enslaved song was Bounded by Allegiance...they play a lot from Isa but very good regardless

girnny777
11-07-2007, 04:33 PM
I hope Enslaved play Neogenesis tomorrow night.

girnny777
11-08-2007, 10:17 PM
Just got back from the NYC show. Arsis were great, they sounded better than ever. They did the same set in a slightly different order. I don't know if it was the same song, but the new one they did was called Sightless Wisdom. Enslaved were killer. They were engergetic and real fun. I had to leave during Return To Yggdrasil and up until then it had been the same set in a different order.

theWolfisLOOSE
11-10-2007, 01:50 PM
There was an article in the New York Times about this show. :cool:

overkiller
11-10-2007, 02:13 PM
Enslaved playing As Fire Swept Clean The Earth made my night.

FUCK. I wish I had gone. :(