PDA

View Full Version : Monster Protest Songs

zgodt
10-26-2007, 08:16 PM
Support the youth of Ann Arbor by buying this on Halloween.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=269767866

And meanwhile, check out the first track and let me know what you think.

DethMaiden
10-26-2007, 08:19 PM
Interesting for sure, but there's enough indie around here for it not to impress the hell out of me.

That your voice? If so, I dig.

zgodt
10-27-2007, 04:39 AM
Interesting for sure, but there's enough indie around here for it not to impress the hell out of me.

That your voice? If so, I dig.
Yeah, that's me doing my green monster impression. I have 2 more songs on the CD in a less affected voice.

DethMaiden
10-27-2007, 07:52 AM
Yeah, that's me doing my green monster impression. I have 2 more songs on the CD in a less affected voice.

Gotcha. I didn't realize you were a musician, but if I were going to make the assumption you were, this kinda stuff is the stuff I would have imagined you'd make.

I dunno. :eyes:

zgodt
10-27-2007, 03:55 PM
Gotcha. I didn't realize you were a musician, but if I were going to make the assumption you were, this kinda stuff is the stuff I would have imagined you'd make.

I dunno. :eyes:
Really? :lol:

It's a CD for kids. Most of my stuff doesn't sound like that. :)

DethMaiden
10-27-2007, 06:47 PM
Really? :lol:

It's a CD for kids. Most of my stuff doesn't sound like that. :)

The simple acoustic-n'-vocals deal seems very you. Then again, I know you exclusively on a message board, so I dunno.

zgodt
10-29-2007, 05:41 AM
The simple acoustic-n'-vocals deal seems very you. Then again, I know you exclusively on a message board, so I dunno.

Cool.