PDA

View Full Version : Behemoth -- Atlanta, GA -- October 20th, 2007

greenReaper
10-21-2007, 05:51 PM
So I was trying to find the set's for Behemoth, Job for a Cowboy, Gojira, and Beneath the Massacre, with no luck before the show. BUT NOW I've been so hopefully this will help someone else!!

Gojira-
Ocean Planet
Backbone
song i didn't know
song i didn't know
Flying Whales
The Heaviest Matter of the Universe

Behemoth- Somewhat in order, sure I'm missing some
Rome 64 C.E.
Slaying the Prophets Ov Isa
Demigod
Conquer All
Prometherion
song i didn't know
song i didn't know
Christgrinding Avenue
Slaves Shall Serve
As Above So Below
Christians to the Lions
song i didn't know
Closed with a cover song called I Got Erection

Pretty sure they played Antichristian Phenomenon and Chant for Eskhaton 2000.

Overall all Beneath the Massacre was decent, Gojira ruled, fucking epic with amazing energy especially considering it was their first show in Atlanta, Job for a Cowboy were pretty boring and rather generic, and Behemoth brought the fucking shredding and blast beats we'd all been waiting for. Anyone even slightly into metal needs to hit up this show

LoveInSlowMotion
10-21-2007, 06:11 PM
I might be able to fill in the blanks a little, just from past set lists. Keep in mind I have NO FUCKING CLUE whether or not this is right.

Rome 64 C.E.
Demigod
Conquer All
Prometherion
Antichristian Phenomenon (?)
Pazuzu (Completely Random guess, almost certainly wrong)
Christgrinding Avenue
Slaves Shall Serve
As Above So Below
Christians to the Lions
Chant For Eschaton 2000 (?)
--------------------------
Pure Evil and Hate (?)
I Got Erection (Turbonegro Cover)

hot_turkey_ed
10-21-2007, 07:41 PM
So I was trying to find the set's for Behemoth, Job for a Cowboy, Gojira, and Beneath the Massacre, with no luck before the show. BUT NOW I've been so hopefully this will help someone else!!

Gojira-
Ocean Planet
Backbone
song i didn't know
song i didn't know
Flying Whales
The Heaviest Matter of the Universe

Behemoth- Somewhat in order, sure I'm missing some
Rome 64 C.E.
Demigod
Conquer All
Prometherion
song i didn't know
song i didn't know
Christgrinding Avenue
Slaves Shall Serve
As Above So Below
Christians to the Lions
song i didn't know
Closed with a cover song called I Got Erection

Pretty sure they played Antichristian Phenomenon and Chant for Eskhaton 2000.

Overall all Beneath the Massacre was decent, Gojira ruled, fucking epic with amazing energy especially considering it was their first show in Atlanta, Job for a Cowboy were pretty boring and rather generic, and Behemoth brought the fucking shredding and blast beats we'd all been waiting for. Anyone even slightly into metal needs to hit up this show

What show (date and location) did you attend?

girnny777
10-22-2007, 03:39 AM
I hope one of those unknowns is Blackest Ov The Black.

SomewhereInTime72
10-22-2007, 08:57 AM
I want to go to this.

floydhunter9
10-22-2007, 12:31 PM
Thank fuck for Ocean Planet. Gojira could play that alone and I'd be happy.

And yeah, Behemoth better be doing Antichristian Phenomenon and Chant for Eschaton, I love those songs.:rocker:

EchoesOfDecimation
10-22-2007, 02:29 PM
Thats a good setlist, but excluding Slaying The Prophets Ov Isa and the Turbonegro cover, that's nothing new. Being that Behemoth is headlining I thought they might thrown in Act Of Rebellion, No Sympathy For Fools or something they really haven't played before in America, but I guess that's just wishful thinking.

ADD
10-22-2007, 03:06 PM
Unrelated to the thread, but has anyone ever seen Nergal without his makeup?

EchoesOfDecimation
10-22-2007, 03:52 PM
Yeah, I have a few times, he doesn't look as weird as one might think. Unlike Abbath who looks, at least what I consider, pretty goddamn weird.

greenReaper
10-22-2007, 04:07 PM
Yea, not too much new stuff but the show was still sick. This was the Oct 20th show in Atlanta

ADD
10-22-2007, 05:51 PM
Yeah, I have a few times, he doesn't look as weird as one might think. Unlike Abbath who looks, at least what I consider, pretty goddamn weird.
Yeah, he was probably the most normal looking metal person I've ever seen, especially shocking for someone from Behemoth.

Firewind
10-24-2007, 01:54 PM
Thanks for the list. I've been checking for a week and couldn't find anything. Just in time too! I'm seein the show tonight in San Antonio and I can't wait!

Also, I've seen Nergal without makeup too. The whole band, really. They were hanging around their merch stand before the show started on the Morbid Angel tour, and me and a friend hung with them for a little while. Watched the end of Morbid Angel's set between Nergal and Seth, too.

Anyway, can't wait for the show tonight.

SomewhereInTime72
10-25-2007, 10:58 AM
So, Job For A Cowboy is playing before them? Or are they switching off? I can't tell since it's co-headlining...

Firewind
10-25-2007, 01:18 PM
Order was Beneath the Massacre->Gojira->Behemoth->Job For a Cowboy

SomewhereInTime72
10-25-2007, 01:28 PM
Order was Beneath the Massacre->Gojira->Behemoth->Job For a Cowboy

I hope I get this too, because I would rather not stay through Job For A Cowboy and it looks like Behemoth's set isn't getting affected. :cool:

Firewind
10-25-2007, 08:34 PM
Yeah, it worked out really nicely. My friend and I stayed outside during JFAC's set, and Nergal and Seth showed up at the merch stand. We talked to them for a bit, then saw the guitarist for Gojira hanging around too, so we went and talked to him, then headed out.

floydhunter9
10-28-2007, 11:26 AM
I know it's a bit late, but I hope you still remember: roughly how long was everyone's set? And also, what time did the show start, and what time was Behemoth done playing (assuming JFAC went on last for you). I plan on staying until Behemoth's done, but I'd like to know roughly when that'll be for me. :)

greenReaper
10-28-2007, 07:53 PM
So... we came in around 730 i believe and caught the end of Beneath the Massacre. Gojira cam on, once again roughly around 8-815. JFAC came on round 9-915, Then Behemoth round 1015-1030. The show caught out pretty early, like 1130 or so. Maybe that's a little helpful

floydhunter9
10-29-2007, 03:37 PM
Yeah, it actually is, thanks.