PDA

View Full Version : I feel obliged to mention that....

ADD
10-17-2007, 11:10 PM
At 12:07 in the morning after working on college applications for 3 hours straight, when the heavy riff during "No One Wished To Settle Here" kicks in at around the 4:40 mark, its just about the greatest thing ever. Crushed. Leveled. Decimated. Obliterated. Owned.

TO CARRY THE WEIGHT OF
EVERYTHING

EDIT: The one at 9:40 too. :boohoo:

DethMaiden
10-18-2007, 03:10 AM
:bouville: :bowdown:

Fe Maiden
10-18-2007, 02:02 PM
Ahhhh, the Irony! you spend hours filling out college apps. listening to music whilst I spend hours writing dozens of letters of recommendation whilst listening to music as well!

ADD
10-18-2007, 02:11 PM
Ahhhh, the Irony! you spend hours filling out college apps. listening to music whilst I spend hours writing dozens of letters of recommendation whilst listening to music as well!
I feel so bad for my teachers who have to do that, that's why I made sure to turn mine in really early so they would fill mine out before they start getting pissed off as they get mountains of recommendation requests the first week of November :D

Fe Maiden
10-18-2007, 02:13 PM
I feel so bad for my teachers who have to do that, that's why I made sure to turn mine in really early so they would fill mine out before they start getting pissed off as they get mountains of recommendation requests the first week of November :DAnd what do I get for it in return? Nothing usually!!! Some students do give nice gifts and such but most are just a bunch of ingrates:bouville:

ADD
10-18-2007, 02:14 PM
And what do I get for it in return? Nothing usually!!! Some students do give nice gifts and such but most are just a bunch of ingrates:bouville:
Yet you still have to write good things about 'em :D Actually do teachers ever write bad recommendations? :eyes: