PDA

View Full Version : W.A.S.P. Announces 'The Crimson Idol' 15th-Anniverary Tour

Maiden33
10-05-2007, 07:00 AM
Source: Blabbermouth: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=82107

"W.A.S.P. has announced the details of its "The Crimson Idol" 15th anniversary tour, which is set to kick off at the end of October and run into eary 2008."

This had better do some US dates, even if it's just a few. TCI is one of my top 20 albums of all time, and without any doubt at all my favorite WASP album. I want to see this very badly.

Human_Metal
10-05-2007, 08:54 AM
I'm not that big W.A.S.P. fan but i would really like to see this tour. I hope they will add a nice finnish date to the tour!

theclansman1114
10-05-2007, 09:27 AM
:party::party::party::party::party::party:
Fuck yeah, fantastic news. Now awaiting US tour dates!

ravenheart
10-05-2007, 12:19 PM
I'll be at the London date, for free, and it will rock.

However, Crimson Idol is, what, 50 minutes long? That leaves about 20 minutes for other songs and banter. Unless, God forbid, they're going to play a proper length show!

I'd much rather a decent selection of other songs than all of Crimson Idol, but at least it will be different to last time.

On the subject of more dates, this tour has been booked for months. The only new information in this announcment is that they're going to play that album. This isn't a newly announced tour, so I wouldn't bank on any more dates being added, except maybe between Budapest and Treviso.

girnny777
10-05-2007, 12:30 PM
So how long do you think until Blackie cancels the tour?

ravenheart
10-05-2007, 01:37 PM
Hasn't cancelled a Euro tour for years. I've seen them three times in the last two years and at no point has there even been a cancelled show over three tours.

It's the US he doesn't like ;)