PDA

View Full Version : Arch Enemy -- Orlando, Florida -- September 17th, 2007

Spiral_Slave
09-17-2007, 08:34 PM
Great fucking show. My ears are still ringing. Got a pick from Chris and got to hang out and talk with them for a while.

SETLIST:

01. Blood On Your Hands
02. Enemy Within
03. My Apocalypse
04. Dead Eyes See No Future
05. Revolution Begins
06. I Am Legend/Out For Blood
07. Ravenous
08. Dead Bury Their Dead
09. Nemesis
10. We Will Rise

Derelict
09-17-2007, 09:08 PM
not bad for only getting ten songs, seeing them next week in philly

Spiral_Slave
09-18-2007, 07:07 AM
I didn't mention this last night because I was tired as all hell, but the people at this show were seriously SO lame. I was one person behind the rail, and the douchebag in front of me kept telling me to stop headbanging and fist pounding. Needless to say, I didn't listen. And then these stupid fucking girls came right up behind me and next me, and started yelling and cussing at me for getting pushed into them and headbanging. After everyone song they would make some stupid comments about me. Pardon me, but isn't this a fucking metal show?! I'll headbang and pound my fist and scream the words all the fuck I want, thank you very much. Fuck you if you don't like it, get off the floor. :finger:

SomewhereInTime72
09-18-2007, 09:37 AM
I didn't mention this last night because I was tired as all hell, but the people at this show were seriously SO lame. I was one person behind the rail, and the douchebag in front of me kept telling me to stop headbanging and fist pounding. Needless to say, I didn't listen. And then these stupid fucking girls came right up behind me and next me, and started yelling and cussing at me for getting pushed into them and headbanging. After everyone song they would make some stupid comments about me. Pardon me, but isn't this a fucking metal show?! I'll headbang and pound my fist and scream the words all the fuck I want, thank you very much. Fuck you if you don't like it, get off the floor. :finger:

You shoulda took their hot dogs away from them.

Spiral_Slave
09-18-2007, 12:24 PM
You shoulda took their hot dogs away from them.

:eyes:

hot_turkey_ed
09-18-2007, 01:13 PM
01. Blood On Your Hands
02. Enemy Within
03. My Apocalypse
04. Dead Eyes See No Future
05. Revolution Begins
06. I Am Legend/Out For Blood
07. Ravenous
08. Dead Bury Their Dead
09. Nemesis
10. We Will Rise

That's pretty much what I expected... no great surprises.

JRA
09-18-2007, 02:24 PM
:eyes:

It's ok SIT72, I got the joke.

Axis_Of_Metal
09-18-2007, 04:25 PM
You should have pushed them into the pit or something, man that must have really pissed you off.