PDA

View Full Version : Report: VAN HALEN Tour To Be Announced Next Week

es156
08-06-2007, 06:51 PM
Source: Blabbermouth (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=78212)

According to Ray Waddell of Billboard.com, sources say a Hollywood press conference in one week will announce a 50-date American arena tour by VAN HALEN to begin in early October. The tour will feature founding VAN HALEN members David Lee Roth, Eddie Van Halen and Alex Van Halen, with Eddie's son Wolfgang on bass.

:cool:

DreamEvil001
08-06-2007, 06:54 PM
Source: Blabbermouth (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=78212)

According to Ray Waddell of Billboard.com, sources say a Hollywood press conference in one week will announce a 50-date American arena tour by VAN HALEN to begin in early October. The tour will feature founding VAN HALEN members David Lee Roth, Eddie Van Halen and Alex Van Halen, with Eddie's son Wolfgang on bass.

:cool:

good luck

Wrathchild_84
08-07-2007, 09:16 AM
With VH I've learned to hope for the best but definitely prepare for the worst. I would love to see this tour but I'm just not going to get attached to the idea of it happening.

jaysadler2
08-07-2007, 09:20 AM
is it just america????

Dont they realise they have fans in europe?!?!?!

Div
08-07-2007, 12:07 PM
They better pick venues that are wheelchair accessible for all their fans.

SirLardsAlot
08-07-2007, 07:26 PM
I hope Wolfgang is good. Michael Anthony is a beast at both bass and the backing vocals that make me love VH as much as I do :D

ChildrenofSodom
08-07-2007, 07:29 PM
is it just america????

Dont they realise they have fans in europe?!?!?!

Stop bitching. Europe gets all the best tours.

I :lol: 'd

ADD
08-07-2007, 09:09 PM
Stop bitching. Europe gets all the best tours.

Actually I do have to admit that the U.S. have the best tours; Europe just has the better festivals.

jeremysaal
08-08-2007, 08:20 AM

LOL! You're right!

I'll definitely hit a couple of shows on this tour, wherever they end up, but I know that I'll probably see some 50-year-old titties that will just ruin it for me!

Hopefully, Eddie will actually be sober this time and he will play well. We'll see how well his latest rehab went.