PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Available For Ozzfest in Mountain View

hot_turkey_ed
07-17-2007, 08:28 PM
Just got an email from Live Nation. 11 AM - 5 PM, you can free tickets for Ozzfest / Mountain View / 7-19 at the Shoreline Box Office. Max 4 per person and while supplies last.

ChildrenofSodom
07-17-2007, 10:16 PM
WHAT A RIP OFF! They told us they were sold out...now a secret stash of tickets just suddenly appears? BS...I waited for 4 hours on the computer, two computers in fact, with 3 codes, just to get 2 tickets....and now I learn that I can only get more tickets if I buy them on the internet from a third party (which I did) with no guarantee that they are genuine....OR....drive 90 miles to the venue, which will most likely be flooded with dorks 12 hours before the box office opens.....BS aonnwghwpihnwkgmnkasjgwpgehnwepmgsFUCKSHARONOSBOUR NEagjwopgwongwoje

ADD
07-17-2007, 10:40 PM
EDIT: Nevermind, cool :D

ADD
07-17-2007, 10:41 PM
WHAT A RIP OFF! They told us they were sold out...now a secret stash of tickets just suddenly appears? BS...I waited for 4 hours on the computer, two computers in fact, with 3 codes, just to get 2 tickets....and now I learn that I can only get more tickets if I buy them on the internet from a third party (which I did) with no guarantee that they are genuine....OR....drive 90 miles to the venue, which will most likely be flooded with dorks 12 hours before the box office opens.....BS aonnwghwpihnwkgmnkasjgwpgehnwepmgsFUCKSHARONOSBOUR NEagjwopgwongwoje
Yeah, they fucked up pretty good. But come what did you expect :rolleyes:

ChildrenofSodom
07-18-2007, 01:44 AM
Yeah, they fucked up pretty good. But come what did you expect :rolleyes:

If it turns out my other two tickets are photoshopped, I'm gonna leave Germain Amphitheatre in hand-cuffs.