PDA

View Full Version : Im moving. Any advice?

anthraxmosher
07-17-2007, 05:20 PM
I'm going to school in Buffalo, New York. I need some adivce. I dont really know if any major tours go through Buffalo but I was wondering if anyone who lives in that area could tell me where the closest tour stop is for most bands. I know most play NYC but thats 6 hours away. Id travel that far for some bands, but not most. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance guys!!

Axis_Of_Metal
07-17-2007, 06:25 PM
Well I'm sure bands do come through Buffalo. But depending how close you are to the border you could try Michigan or Toronto

KillYourFace
07-17-2007, 07:26 PM
ralph wilson's

anthraxmosher
07-18-2007, 10:23 AM
Well I'm sure bands do come through Buffalo. But depending how close you are to the border you could try Michigan or Toronto

Im actually planning on going to Toronto to see Rush. I wanted to see them here at the Hollywood Bowl but I have to go back for orientation and theyre playing Buffalo at the beggining of August. Im hoping to make it to Toronto for that. Anyone else going to thatr show?

ChildrenofSodom
07-18-2007, 12:35 PM
Dont move.

anthraxmosher
07-18-2007, 06:57 PM
Dont move.

Hahahahaha!! Everyone tells me that. Im actually really looking forward to it. Everyone tells me not to move though. Quick question:Why?