PDA

View Full Version : Happy Fourth of July!

DethMaiden
07-04-2007, 08:25 AM
Blow shit up! :usa:

ChildrenofSodom
07-04-2007, 08:41 AM
:usa:

I just got back from the city parade. All old people, waving tiny flags and waving at the floats. I understand loving America, but are the 200 flags lining the sidewalk really necessary? It was kinda funny, cause I had my "Happiness is Freedom of Speech" shirt on, and I was holding a "Paris Hilton was in jail longer than Scooter Libby" sign that I made.....I got ALOT of evil looks. :D

But, in the spirit of the holiday I am cutting up bottle rockets and mixing the powder into one BIG bomb. :shred: :shred: :shred:

Div
07-04-2007, 02:23 PM
Rained today, cant bbq in the rain, what a fucking waste.

DethMaiden
07-04-2007, 02:29 PM
I had the pleasure of WORKING! For SIX HOURS! :party: :party: :usa:

[/sarcasm]

DethMaiden
07-04-2007, 02:48 PM
:usa:

I just got back from the city parade. All old people, waving tiny flags and waving at the floats. I understand loving America, but are the 200 flags lining the sidewalk really necessary? It was kinda funny, cause I had my "Happiness is Freedom of Speech" shirt on, and I was holding a "Paris Hilton was in jail longer than Scooter Libby" sign that I made.....I got ALOT of evil looks. :D

You should have made a sign that said "Somebody give Bush a blowjob so we can impeach him!"

hot_turkey_ed
07-04-2007, 07:57 PM
:usa: :usa: :usa:

DethMaiden
07-04-2007, 08:13 PM
The fascist fire marshal (who also shut down the only concert venue in town) threatened to arrest us if we didn't stop setting off fucking Roman candles. :finger2:

Div
07-04-2007, 11:18 PM
The fascist fire marshal (who also shut down the only concert venue in town) threatened to arrest us if we didn't stop setting off fucking Roman candles. :finger2:

Tell me about it, fireworks are illegal here in NJ, you gotta drive over to PA if you want any, then theres always the nieghbors who usually will call the police on you if they see anything.

ChildrenofSodom
07-05-2007, 01:47 PM
My grandma lives on the outskirts of town, so we were sitting off fireworks all night long :D