PDA

View Full Version : Metal songs that would make awesome wrestling entrance music

Angelripper
06-24-2007, 08:27 AM
Pantera - Walk
Alter Bridge - Metalingus (used by Edge, probably the best entrance theme around)
Motorhead - Killed by Death?

Any other ideas?

SirLardsAlot
06-24-2007, 09:00 AM
Does Triple H still use The Game by Motorhead? I haven't watched wrestling in like 2 years.

zgodt
06-24-2007, 09:02 AM
Poison - Look What the Cat Dragged In

DethMaiden
06-24-2007, 10:21 AM
None, because I fucking hate professional wrestling and everything its "scene" represents.

Fe Maiden
06-24-2007, 03:35 PM
None, because I fucking hate professional wrestling and everything its "scene" represents.:fist:

Div
06-24-2007, 03:52 PM
Queensryche - Damaged
Sodom - One Step Over The Line
Megadeth - Dawn Patrol
Rob Zombie - Dragula

hot_turkey_ed
06-24-2007, 04:16 PM
Into The Infinity Of Thoughts
Emperor

Div
06-24-2007, 04:20 PM
None, because I fucking hate professional wrestling and everything its "scene" represents.
:fist:

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/1006/9f09bae55c50a4a653dca6eiw6.jpg

ADD
06-24-2007, 05:29 PM
Into The Pit :D

Angelripper
06-25-2007, 06:10 AM
Well, piss on you then.

Angelripper
06-25-2007, 06:12 AM
Does Triple H still use The Game by Motorhead? I haven't watched wrestling in like 2 years.
Yeah I think so. One of the best entrance themes around. Lemmy loves pro wrestling apparently; he's composed 3 songs for Triple H: Line in the Sand, The Game, and King of Kings.

Angelripper
06-25-2007, 06:20 AM
Rob Zombie - Dragula
I could see this one being used...

ravenheart
06-25-2007, 06:27 AM
Drowning Pool feat. Rob Zombie - The Man Without Fear

Angelripper
06-25-2007, 06:52 AM
Phwoar.

I found an amazing one: In Flames - Cloud Connected.

ChildrenofSodom
06-25-2007, 12:36 PM

You are such a fucking elitist. In no way does professional wrestling hinder your daily life, yet you have to shit on it, like everything else you dont like. Why cant the other 99% of America have something to hold on to and cherish as their own form of entertainment?

I used to watch wrestling, then they kicked Goldberg and Sting out for generic steroid-ers.....

Axis_Of_Metal
06-25-2007, 03:24 PM
Pantera - Walk
Alter Bridge - Metalingus (used by Edge, probably the best entrance theme around)
Motorhead - Killed by Death?

Any other ideas?

I think RVD used "Walk" back in the old ECW days

DethMaiden
06-25-2007, 05:46 PM
You are such a fucking elitist. In no way does professional wrestling hinder your daily life, yet you have to shit on it, like everything else you dont like. Why cant the other 99% of America have something to hold on to and cherish as their own form of entertainment?

I used to watch wrestling, then they kicked Goldberg and Sting out for generic steroid-ers.....

It hinders my daily life by associating me, as an American, with the, more often than not, complete white trash that considers it entertainment. That, and every last bit of it is a publicity gimmick, and the "wrestlers" are just characters. Additionally, man evolved from our primitive ancestors not to bludgeon each other for no reason.

So basically, as not only an American, but as a human being, professional wrestling makes me look bad.

ChildrenofSodom
06-25-2007, 06:07 PM
It hinders my daily life by associating me, as an American, with the, more often than not, complete white trash that considers it entertainment. That, and every last bit of it is a publicity gimmick, and the "wrestlers" are just characters. Additionally, man evolved from our primitive ancestors not to bludgeon each other for no reason.

So basically, as not only an American, but as a human being, professional wrestling makes me look bad.

You make it seem like you yourself are the perfect example of what an American should be like. Mexico and Japan both have wrestling (among others probably)....Never in your entire life have you met a foreigner, and they said "Oh, you are American? You must run around in your underwear and beat up other Americans, like they do in the WWF, right?"

There are other aspects of society that may be outside of your comfort zone, or that you may not find entertaining, but that doesnt require you to shit upon them. And when you say that man has evolved to the point where we dont need to bludgeon each other, that could be true, but then again, arent we supposed to be above killing children, raping women, and throwing a leather ball into a metal hoop?

If you dont like something, you dont have to rub its nose in the dirt, you could simply say "It doesnt entertain me." Hop off your high horse once in a while and realize that just because you dont like something, that doesnt mean the other 301 million Americans arent allowed to enjoy it.

DethMaiden
06-25-2007, 06:12 PM
You make it seem like you yourself are the perfect example of what an American should be like. Mexico and Japan both have wrestling (among others probably)....Never in your entire life have you met a foreigner, and they said "Oh, you are American? You must run around in your underwear and beat up other Americans, like they do in the WWF, right?"

There are other aspects of society that may be outside of your comfort zone, or that you may not find entertaining, but that doesnt require you to shit upon them. And when you say that man has evolved to the point where we dont need to bludgeon each other, that could be true, but then again, arent we supposed to be above killing children, raping women, and throwing a leather ball into a metal hoop?

If you dont like something, you dont have to rub its nose in the dirt, you could simply say "It doesnt entertain me." Hop off your high horse once in a while and realize that just because you dont like something, that doesnt mean the other 301 million Americans arent allowed to enjoy it.

I'm not saying they're right either. I simply don't like wrestling in any way, shape, or form. Period.

Another example of putting words into people's mouths. I didn't even attempt to justify murder or rape.

If the other 301 million like it, we're in real trouble.

All that said, I know it comes down to taste, but I didn't say "I hate wrestling and if you like it I hate you." I simply said I hated it and its scene, which I do. Don't take everything so personally, I was directing my opinion at no one. Maybe you want to rant at Fe Maiden because he quoted me and gave a :fist:

Chillax.

powerslave_85
06-25-2007, 06:34 PM
It hinders my daily life by associating me, as an American, with the, more often than not, complete white trash that considers it entertainment. I watch NASCAR :eyes:

JRA
06-25-2007, 06:41 PM
I watch NASCAR :eyes:

Nothing wrong with watching a bunch of idiots with no regard for safety crash into walls and die.:D

Div
06-25-2007, 06:54 PM
Brad's just pissed cause he didn't get that Hulk Hogan bashin' brawler plush doll for his birthday :(

DethMaiden
06-25-2007, 06:57 PM
I watch NASCAR :eyes:

Can't...comprehend...liberal...watching...NASCAR.. .overload.

;) At least someone's breaking the mold :D

es156
06-25-2007, 07:22 PM
Hang on.........PS85 is a lib????

DethMaiden
06-25-2007, 07:24 PM
Hang on.........PS85 is a lib????

:eyes: That wasn't glaringly obvious?

es156
06-25-2007, 07:30 PM
:eyes: That wasn't glaringly obvious?

It was a joke.

;)

DethMaiden
06-25-2007, 07:35 PM
It was a joke.

;)

Of course I knew that.

:eyes:

powerslave_85
06-25-2007, 07:37 PM
Can't...comprehend...liberal...watching...NASCAR.. .overload.

;) At least someone's breaking the mold :D
Pfft, NASCAR has nothing to do with liberals and conservatives. Yeah, most of the fanbase is in the South, but I think if more people would ignore the redneck stereotypes they would probably enjoy it. It's fun, it's competitive, and it's exciting.

DethMaiden
06-25-2007, 07:38 PM
Pfft, NASCAR has nothing to do with liberals and conservatives. Yeah, most of the fanbase is in the South, but I think if more people would ignore the redneck stereotypes they would probably enjoy it. It's fun, it's competitive, and it's exciting.

I guess conceptually I respect the drivers, but I can't bring myself to watch it. Too straightforward and boring for my ADD tendencies.

powerslave_85
06-25-2007, 07:40 PM
I guess conceptually I respect the drivers, but I can't bring myself to watch it. Too straightforward and boring for my ADD tendencies.
Granted, some tracks are more exciting than others. Big super-speedways like Talladega can get pretty boring, but the short tracks and road courses are a hell of a lot of fun to watch.

DethMaiden
06-25-2007, 07:41 PM
Granted, some tracks are more exciting than others. Big super-speedways like Talladega can get pretty boring, but the short tracks and road courses are a hell of a lot of fun to watch.

I could probably actually watch something like the Paris-Dakar rally where you're driving over whatever terrain stands between you and the finish line.

JRA
06-25-2007, 08:00 PM
Mario Kart > NASCAR

Div
06-25-2007, 08:04 PM
Drag Racing > NASCAR

hot_turkey_ed
06-25-2007, 09:12 PM
Mario Kart > NASCAR

:fist:

Angelripper
06-25-2007, 10:44 PM
This thread went off topic...

ChildrenofSodom
06-27-2007, 10:08 AM
DIDDY KONG RACING > NASCAR

JRA
06-27-2007, 11:50 AM
DIDDY KONG RACING > NASCAR

Too bad that game was fucking impossible.

Div
06-27-2007, 12:34 PM
Too bad that game was fucking impossible.

You too? I always thought I just sucked.

JRA
06-27-2007, 12:57 PM
You too? I always thought I just sucked.

If I received a dollar for everytime I watched my friend try to beat Wizpig the first time and fail, I'd be a rich man by now.

ChildrenofSodom
06-27-2007, 01:16 PM
If I received a dollar for everytime I watched my friend try to beat Wizpig the first time and fail, I'd be a rich man by now.

But it was very fun....