PDA

View Full Version : HEAVEN & HELL, QUEENSRYCHE, ROB ZOMBIE: First Tour Dates Announced

DethMaiden
06-13-2007, 12:01 PM
Source: Blabbermouth (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=74578)

SO FUCKING EXCITED AGLG;G;FAJLG;A'JGDJL

ChildrenofSodom
06-13-2007, 12:45 PM
PLEASE COME TO OHIO!!!

SomewhereInTime72
06-13-2007, 12:48 PM
YESSSSSSS

ChildrenofSodom
06-13-2007, 12:53 PM
YESSSSSSS

I have a feeling this is going to be even more expensive then H&H's first tour..Considering how much A Night With Queensryche tickets were.

Spiral_Slave
06-13-2007, 03:12 PM
Just pissed my pants! :eek:

EDIT: Wow, my concert schedule went from okay to fucking awesome.

Circle II Circle: July 6th
Kamelot: August 15th
Heaven And Hell/Queensyrche: September 18th
Sonata Arctica: October 6th/7th
Nightwish/Paradise Lost: November 15th

sylpriest
06-13-2007, 05:17 PM
If it comes to Orlando I'll go...mainly for Zombie

XxRyaNxX
06-13-2007, 06:18 PM
If it comes to Toronto I'll go. Will Zombie be on first?

DethMaiden
06-13-2007, 06:46 PM

Yes.

ChildrenofSodom
06-13-2007, 06:46 PM

Uhh..Would it be right for Heaven and Hell or Queensryche to open for Rob Zombie?

sylpriest
06-13-2007, 07:22 PM
Yes.

Ryche would def. go first
Zombie is much more popular then they'll ever be.
Even you have to agree with me on that one.

When Priest played that show in California with Anthrax and Ryche like 2 years ago Zombie was main support to Priest.

DethMaiden
06-13-2007, 07:58 PM

When Priest played that show in California with Anthrax and Ryche like 2 years ago Zombie was main support to Priest.

I'd still like to think that if Sabbath have any say they'll choose Ryche to play right under them.

hot_turkey_ed
06-13-2007, 09:06 PM

I think you're right.

H&H
Zombie
QR

ChildrenofSodom
06-13-2007, 09:41 PM
Man...Queensryche deserve better. No offense to Rob, but Ryche have been around longer and have more diversity in their set.

hot_turkey_ed
06-13-2007, 09:49 PM
Man...Queensryche deserve better. No offense to Rob, but Ryche have been around longer and have more diversity in their set.

Rob will bring more asses into a H&H gig than Queensryche. ;)

ChildrenofSodom
06-13-2007, 09:53 PM

ah....yes....but the less asses at the gig, more room for my ass. ;) It seems to me that we are at an impass.

ADD
06-13-2007, 10:35 PM
I'd rather see Rob Zombie in a direct support, seen Queensryche twice before and never seen his act so I think that'd work out better, plus I'd never go see a Rob Zombie headlining show anyways.

powerslave_85
06-13-2007, 10:38 PM
I remember seeing Rob Zombie at Ozzfest '02. I've never been a huge fan of his music, but he put on a damn good show.

DethMaiden
06-14-2007, 05:56 AM
I remember seeing Rob Zombie at Ozzfest '02. I've never been a huge fan of his music, but he put on a damn good show.

This opinion is fairly universal. I happen to like his music, so it just makes his showmanship that much better.

es156
06-14-2007, 09:13 AM
On the Queensryche forum there are a few people that have met RJD recently and he told them QR would open, then RZ would play the middle slot. (They have been moaning about it for probably a month now.)

es156
06-14-2007, 09:17 AM
plus I'd never go see a Rob Zombie headlining show anyways.

We saw the Anthrax/Rob Zombie tour last year and it was really cool. I think you would enjoy seeing Zombie headline. The crowd was craaaazzzzy. I have never seen so much body surfing in my life.

:allan:

JRA
06-14-2007, 09:42 AM

Wouldn't they just leave afterwords?

EvilCheeseWedge
06-14-2007, 11:23 AM
:lol: Good point.

I don't really care what order they are, all I know is... I like all three bands, so I hope the show comes around here.

hot_turkey_ed
06-14-2007, 01:47 PM

Not necessarily.

You could direct your question to which ever band provided support.

TheWhisper88
06-18-2007, 06:48 PM
I found some interesting information and some more leaked dates for the Heaven and Hell/Queensryche tour. It also appears that Alice Cooper, not Rob Zombie will be supporting as well.

Ticketmaster shows H & H playing the following shows:
9/8-Nikon at Jones Beach Theater, Wantagh, NY
9/14-St Pete Times Forum, Tampa, FL
9/15-Bank Atlantic Center, Sunrise, FL
9/16-Amway Arena, Orlando, FL
9/19-Post Gazette Pavilion At Star Lake, Pittsburgh, PA
9/25-Coors Amphitheatre, Englewood, CO
9/28-Reno Events Center, Reno, NV

But if you also look at Livenation, it shows the Jones Beach, NY show and the Englewood, CO show as well as another show on 9/5 at Broome County Arena in Binghamton, NY. The first two shows say with support from Alice Cooper and Queensryche and the Binghamton date just says with special guest Queensryche. Does anyone else know what to make of this?

Ticketmaster (http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/1099139)
Livenation (http://www.livenation.com/artist/getArtist/artistId/621745/)

DethMaiden
06-18-2007, 06:49 PM
I found some interesting information and some more leaked dates for the Heaven and Hell/Queensryche tour. It also appears that Alice Cooper, not Rob Zombie will be supporting as well.

Ticketmaster shows H & H playing the following shows:
9/8-Nikon at Jones Beach Theater, Wantagh, NY
9/14-St Pete Times Forum, Tampa, FL
9/15-Bank Atlantic Center, Sunrise, FL
9/16-Amway Arena, Orlando, FL
9/19-Post Gazette Pavilion At Star Lake, Pittsburgh, PA
9/25-Coors Amphitheatre, Englewood, CO
9/28-Reno Events Center, Reno, NV

But if you also look at Livenation, it shows the Jones Beach, NY show and the Englewood, CO show as well as another show on 9/5 at Broome County Arena in Binghamton, NY. The first two shows say with support from Alice Cooper and Queensryche and the Binghamton date just says with special guest Queensryche. Does anyone else know what to make of this?

Ticketmaster (http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/1099139)
Livenation (http://www.livenation.com/artist/getArtist/artistId/621745/)

Waiiiit, Cooper instead of Zombie? That fucks up the show...

ADD
06-18-2007, 06:51 PM
Alice Cooper? BOOOO.

sylpriest
06-18-2007, 07:10 PM
Eh there's an orlando show but I don't like the support bands at all...

Rob Zombie>Alice Cooper
Megadeth>Alice Cooper

TheWhisper88
06-18-2007, 07:11 PM
Another little bit of info....92.3 K Rock, a radio station in New York City is giving away tickets to the show in Jones Beach and is refering to it as 'Heaven and Hell with Alice Cooper and Queensryche'. A friend of mine heard it on the radio and it also says on the station's website. I guess that Alice Cooper is supporting this tour instead of Rob Zombie. I would have perfered Zombie but H&H and Ryche together is good by me any day.

hot_turkey_ed
06-18-2007, 07:14 PM
I'd rather see Alice Cooper than Rob Zombie, given that I've seen Rob Zombie a bunch of times but never Alice Cooper. MJ would be pleased with that switch too; he's always asking why we haven't seen Alice Cooper.

sylpriest
06-18-2007, 07:18 PM
If Cooper is playing, Ryche should be direct support. Last time Alice played Orlando in 3,000 seat venue less then a 1,000 came.

ravenheart
06-19-2007, 04:57 AM
Someone needs to remind Rob that there're some countries outside the USA. He's not toured in Europe since Hellbilly Deluxe.

'ryche don't come over as often as they should either.

Our H&H bill has Lamb of God and Iced Earth, which I'm looking forward to. Alice is doing his own tour with Motorhead.

The US always gets better line-ups with the big bands. Look at Iron Maiden's Dance of Death tour. Dio and Motorhead in the US, Funeral for a freakin' Friend in Europe. What's with that?

Aerosmith and Motley the other year too. That kind of tour would never happen here.

DethMaiden
06-19-2007, 09:14 AM
Someone needs to remind Rob that there're some countries outside the USA. He's not toured in Europe since Hellbilly Deluxe.

He's stated in interviews that he hates touring Europe.

hot_turkey_ed
06-19-2007, 12:59 PM
Continue here (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=6823)....