PDA

View Full Version : No Date Yet For Next JUDAS PRIEST Album

hot_turkey_ed
06-07-2007, 07:54 PM
Source Sun Media Via Blabbermouth (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=74124)

Blabbermouth is quoting Sun Media quoting Rob Halford:

"There's just a lot of material to go through and we don't want to leave any stone unturned. We don't know for certain when it's coming out and we aren't putting a date on it yet. It will be finished when it's finished."

I wonder who will release first, Metallica or Judas Priest... I bet the Priest album will own Metallica's. :fingers:

Div
06-07-2007, 07:57 PM
Source Sun Media Via Blabbermouth (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=74124)

Blabbermouth is quoting Sun Media quoting Rob Halford:

"There's just a lot of material to go through and we don't want to leave any stone unturned. We don't know for certain when it's coming out and we aren't putting a date on it yet. It will be finished when it's finished."

I wonder who will release first, Metallica or Judas Priest... I bet the Priest album will own Metallica's. :fingers:

I don't think anyone here would bet against you on that :eyes:

hot_turkey_ed
06-07-2007, 07:59 PM
I don't think anyone here would bet against you on that :eyes:

This is the internet. There's always somebody. :hecho:

powerslave_85
06-07-2007, 08:09 PM
Isn't it supposed to be a concept album about Nostradamus or some shit? :hecho:

hot_turkey_ed
06-07-2007, 08:11 PM
Isn't it supposed to be a concept album about Nostradamus or some shit? :hecho:

Yes, it's supposed to be about Nostradamus.

JRA
06-07-2007, 09:04 PM

That's not even a bet. That's common sense.

ADD
06-07-2007, 10:19 PM
Alright then, put me down on record as saying the new Metallica will be better than the new Priest :allan:

SomewhereInTime72
06-08-2007, 10:11 PM
Alright then, put me down on record as saying the new Metallica will be better than the new Priest :allan:

CALL ME WHEN UR SOBER