PDA

View Full Version : Emperor -- New York, NY -- June 1st, 2007

girnny777
06-02-2007, 04:31 AM
Into The Infinity Of Thoughts/The Burning Shadows Of Silence/Cosmic Keys To My Creations and Times
Thus Spake The Nightspirit
An Elegy Of Icaros
Curse You All Men!
With Strength I Burn
Towards The Pantheon
Majesty of the Nightsky
The Loss And Curse Of Reverence
In The Wordless Chamber
Inno A Satana
Opus A Satana Part I
-------
I Am The Black Wizards
Ye Entrancemperium
Opus A Satana Part II

Yup, there it is, possibly missing one but I don't think so. It was a fantastic show overall, lots of energy on stage. I can't wait for Immortal and Mayhem this summer.

overkiller
06-02-2007, 04:58 AM
Dammit, I actually wrote down the setlist this time and you beat me to it. You missed Majesty of the Nightsky after Towards the Pantheon though.

And it was SO fucking worth it to see them again with Samoth. Their music is meant to have more than one guitar, and they sounded so much better with him there.

DethMaiden
06-02-2007, 06:19 AM
I wonder why they don't just record again. They're on good terms with each other and everything. Who wouldn't want a new Emperor record?

overkiller
06-02-2007, 07:06 AM
I wonder why they don't just record again. They're on good terms with each other and everything. Who wouldn't want a new Emperor record?

I'm not that interested. Some bands say all they have to say and that's it. I don't think Emperor has anything more to say. Their members are disseminating their musical ideas through other projects, which is fine by me.

DethMaiden
06-02-2007, 08:25 AM
I'm not that interested. Some bands say all they have to say and that's it. I don't think Emperor has anything more to say. Their members are disseminating their musical ideas through other projects, which is fine by me.

Fair enough.

girnny777
06-02-2007, 11:58 AM
Dammit, I actually wrote down the setlist this time and you beat me to it. You missed Majesty of the Nightsky after Towards the Pantheon though.

And it was SO fucking worth it to see them again with Samoth. Their music is meant to have more than one guitar, and they sounded so much better with him there.

Ah, I knew I missed one. Thanks.

hot_turkey_ed
06-02-2007, 05:30 PM

Good post. :fist: