PDA

View Full Version : I just got scared....

ChildrenofSodom
05-22-2007, 07:30 PM
by my own hand. :hecho:

I am such a loser. :tp:

JRA
05-22-2007, 07:31 PM
Damn, your palms are that hairy already huh?

DethMaiden
:eyes: Survey says?

Irrelevant.

MetalDrummer888
:eyes:

JRA
05-22-2007, 07:34 PM
I was frightened by Peter North's load once.

ChildrenofSodom
05-22-2007, 07:39 PM
Damn, your palms are that hairy already huh?

Nah..I shaved em yesterday...

But anyway, to put everything in context, today in biology we did a tiny test in which you push your arm against the wall for about a minute, and when you step away, your arm rises up by itself (instincts or muscle memory or something)....So, when I walked over to my bedroom door (thinking about that experiment), my arm wasnt in my field of view. And after I closed the door, my arm suddenly swung up into my peripheral vision, and for some reason my brain didnt register it as my own arm (guess I couldnt feel it or something), and I screamed and jumped back. Thought it was a robber or a ghost. :eyes:

Go about your business....just thought I would share another one of my retardations.

Div
05-22-2007, 07:42 PM
........................................__........ ..............................................
.................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,................................... ...............
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll.\.....................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\............................ ........
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\................ .............
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,. ...................
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.... .....
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

ChildrenofSodom
05-22-2007, 07:43 PM
HAHAHAHA nice one mike.

powerslave_85
05-22-2007, 07:59 PM
http://files.samhart.net/humor/fail.jpg

ChildrenofSodom
05-22-2007, 08:11 PM
http://files.samhart.net/humor/fail.jpg

:lol: :lol:

zgodt
05-22-2007, 09:18 PM
But anyway, to put everything in context, today in biology we did a tiny test in which you push your arm against the wall for about a minute, and when you step away, your arm rises up by itself (instincts or muscle memory or something)....So, when I walked over to my bedroom door (thinking about that experiment), my arm wasnt in my field of view. And after I closed the door, my arm suddenly swung up into my peripheral vision, and for some reason my brain didnt register it as my own arm (guess I couldnt feel it or something), and I screamed and jumped back. Thought it was a robber or a ghost. :eyes:

You are a valid person with valid perceptions and reactions. You have nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, you go, girl! :)

MetalDrummer888
05-22-2007, 09:22 PM
today in biology we did a tiny test in which you push your arm against the wall for about a minute, and when you step away, your arm rises up by itself (instincts or muscle memory or something)

i was doing that in the shower like 30 minutes ago :lol:

Div
05-22-2007, 09:59 PM
does the "dumb blonde" rule apply to guys too?

ChildrenofSodom
05-23-2007, 03:55 AM
You are a valid person with valid perceptions and reactions. You have nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, you go, girl! :)

good one ;)

ChildrenofSodom
05-23-2007, 03:55 AM
i was doing that in the shower like 30 minutes ago :lol:

did it work?

MetalDrummer888
05-23-2007, 02:58 PM
did it work?

yes . . . ive done it before. I love seeing the look on people's faces when they experience it for the first time.

ChildrenofSodom
05-23-2007, 06:36 PM
yes . . . ive done it before. I love seeing the look on people's faces when they experience it for the first time.

You would have loved the look on my face then. :eek: :wtf: