PDA

View Full Version : Say what you will...

EvilCheeseWedge
05-18-2007, 07:32 PM
...but being this close to Lacua Coil is a pretty alright concert experience.

http://www.evilcheesewedge.com/images/lc.jpg

hot_turkey_ed
05-18-2007, 07:38 PM
:fist:

EvilCheeseWedge
05-18-2007, 07:40 PM
:fist:
:)

For the record I don't have set lists. But if anybody has some questions about the Hottest Chicks In Metal tour... feel free to ask. It was a pretty decent show. The Gathering and Lacuna Coil make it totally worth while. Ticket was only $18 after fees for me, which by today's standards is the next cheapest thing to free :lol:

ChildrenofSodom
05-18-2007, 07:41 PM

For the record I don't have set lists. But if anybody has some questions about the Hottest Chicks In Metal tour... feel free to ask. It was a pretty decent show. The Gathering and Lacuna Coil make it totally worth while. Ticket was only $18 after fees for me, which by today's standards is the next cheapest thing to free :lol:

How was In This Moment?

Div
05-18-2007, 07:47 PM
You poor soul. Quick, go listen to some Maiden before your balls disappear completely!

:tongue:

DethMaiden
05-18-2007, 08:19 PM
...but being this close to Lacua Coil is a pretty alright concert experience.

http://www.evilcheesewedge.com/images/lc.jpg

You coulda fucked her at that distance!:party:

SomewhereInTime72
05-18-2007, 08:22 PM
You coulda fucked her at that distance!:party:

I coulda fucked her from a bit farther! :flame:

DethMaiden
05-18-2007, 08:30 PM
I coulda fucked her from a bit farther! :flame:

:lol: :fist:

hot_turkey_ed
05-18-2007, 09:29 PM

I think we have the set lists.. if we don't, I know where they are.

This tour is going for $15+vaseline_charges in California. That's barely more than a cover charge... one more curious note... LC is playing the same venue that All That Remains sold out (Slim's in SF)... I figured they would be booking the next size up in venues (the warfield in SF) by now.

EvilCheeseWedge
05-18-2007, 10:19 PM
I think we have the set lists.. if we don't, I know where they are.

This tour is going for $15+vaseline_charges in California. That's barely more than a cover charge... one more curious note... LC is playing the same venue that All That Remains sold out (Slim's in SF)... I figured they would be booking the next size up in venues (the warfield in SF) by now.
Cool :)

I'll have to take a look at them and compare. I have a pretty good idea of what was played.

The venue I saw them at was tiny, but intimate.

ADD
05-18-2007, 11:30 PM
Did Kylesa do that show?

overkiller
05-19-2007, 12:25 AM
ZOMG I TIHNK SHE LOOKED AT ME GUIZ

ChildrenofSodom
05-19-2007, 05:50 AM
ZOMG I TIHNK SHE LOOKED AT ME GUIZ

h3r hare touchd my arm!1!1!1

EvilCheeseWedge
05-19-2007, 09:18 AM
Did Kylesa do that show?

The bands were Stolen Babies, In This Moment, The Gathering, and Lacuna Coil.

ADD
05-19-2007, 12:19 PM
The bands were Stolen Babies, In This Moment, The Gathering, and Lacuna Coil.

Mmm, too bad. I might go to the gig at Slim's to just see Kylesa since they're only playing second after Stolen Babies.