PDA

View Full Version : Say what you will...

EvilCheeseWedge
05-18-2007, 06:32 PM
...but being this close to Lacua Coil is a pretty alright concert experience.

http://www.evilcheesewedge.com/images/lc.jpg

hot_turkey_ed
05-18-2007, 06:38 PM
:fist:

EvilCheeseWedge
05-18-2007, 06:40 PM
:fist:
:)

For the record I don't have set lists. But if anybody has some questions about the Hottest Chicks In Metal tour... feel free to ask. It was a pretty decent show. The Gathering and Lacuna Coil make it totally worth while. Ticket was only $18 after fees for me, which by today's standards is the next cheapest thing to free :lol:

ChildrenofSodom
05-18-2007, 06:41 PM

For the record I don't have set lists. But if anybody has some questions about the Hottest Chicks In Metal tour... feel free to ask. It was a pretty decent show. The Gathering and Lacuna Coil make it totally worth while. Ticket was only $18 after fees for me, which by today's standards is the next cheapest thing to free :lol:

How was In This Moment?

EvilCheeseWedge
05-18-2007, 06:44 PM
How was In This Moment?
Eh, I saw their singer walk in before the show and I thought she was a hooker* :lol: when they came on stage I was like, "Oh shit! Somebody let the hooker on stage!" They were pretty boring. Every song is the same type of thing: crunchy riffs, scream scream scream, clean part with attempts at singing, rinse, repeat. Their lead guitarist is pretty cool and played some damn fine leads, but as for everything else... not so much.

* She is blonde and was wearing what could best be described as Cinderalla dress that exposes her cleavage. When she headbangs she has to put her arm across her chest to... keep everything in order. :hecho:

Div
05-18-2007, 06:47 PM
You poor soul. Quick, go listen to some Maiden before your balls disappear completely!

:tongue:

JRA
05-18-2007, 07:12 PM
* She is blonde and was wearing what could best be described as Cinderalla dress that exposes her cleavage. When she headbangs she has to put her arm across her chest to... keep everything in order. :hecho:

Is the :hecho: in response to the fact that she didn't just show everyone the goods? I hope so, otherwise I'm confused what you would be doing at a "Hottest chicks in metal" show.

DethMaiden
05-18-2007, 07:19 PM
...but being this close to Lacua Coil is a pretty alright concert experience.

http://www.evilcheesewedge.com/images/lc.jpg

You coulda fucked her at that distance!:party:

SomewhereInTime72
05-18-2007, 07:22 PM
You coulda fucked her at that distance!:party:

I coulda fucked her from a bit farther! :flame:

DethMaiden
05-18-2007, 07:30 PM
I coulda fucked her from a bit farther! :flame:

:lol: :fist:

hot_turkey_ed
05-18-2007, 08:29 PM

I think we have the set lists.. if we don't, I know where they are.

This tour is going for $15+vaseline_charges in California. That's barely more than a cover charge... one more curious note... LC is playing the same venue that All That Remains sold out (Slim's in SF)... I figured they would be booking the next size up in venues (the warfield in SF) by now.

EvilCheeseWedge
05-18-2007, 09:19 PM
I think we have the set lists.. if we don't, I know where they are.

This tour is going for $15+vaseline_charges in California. That's barely more than a cover charge... one more curious note... LC is playing the same venue that All That Remains sold out (Slim's in SF)... I figured they would be booking the next size up in venues (the warfield in SF) by now.
Cool :)

I'll have to take a look at them and compare. I have a pretty good idea of what was played.

The venue I saw them at was tiny, but intimate.

EvilCheeseWedge
05-18-2007, 09:22 PM
Is the :hecho: in response to the fact that she didn't just show everyone the goods? I hope so, otherwise I'm confused what you would be doing at a "Hottest chicks in metal" show.

Yes, and no. It was just weird. She was weird.

ADD
05-18-2007, 10:30 PM
Did Kylesa do that show?

overkiller
05-18-2007, 11:25 PM
ZOMG I TIHNK SHE LOOKED AT ME GUIZ

ChildrenofSodom
05-19-2007, 04:50 AM
ZOMG I TIHNK SHE LOOKED AT ME GUIZ

h3r hare touchd my arm!1!1!1

EvilCheeseWedge
05-19-2007, 08:18 AM
Did Kylesa do that show?

The bands were Stolen Babies, In This Moment, The Gathering, and Lacuna Coil.

ADD
05-19-2007, 11:19 AM
The bands were Stolen Babies, In This Moment, The Gathering, and Lacuna Coil.

Mmm, too bad. I might go to the gig at Slim's to just see Kylesa since they're only playing second after Stolen Babies.