PDA

View Full Version : Spider-Man 3 [SPOILERS]

JRA
05-04-2007, 08:34 PM
:hecho: :hecho: :hecho: :hecho: :hecho: :hecho: :hecho: :hecho: :hecho:

MetalDrummer888
05-04-2007, 08:42 PM
my bro and my mom just got back from seeing it.

im busy studying for SATs/APs

:hecho:

zgodt
05-04-2007, 08:43 PM
So it's even worse than Spiderman 1 and 2? :eek:

hot_turkey_ed
05-04-2007, 09:18 PM
I've read online that the effects were mediocre... that Toby didn't seem very into the role compared to the prior two... any truth there?

ChildrenofSodom
05-04-2007, 09:42 PM
I liked the fighting and CGI, but they condensed so many issues of the original comic into about a month-long window...too rushed..

Other Cons:
-Some guys (like Sandman) will be in one position, and then they will be in the next shot, in a completely different place.
-During the time he wears the black suit, he starts looking more emo.
-Harry jumps from bad to good, back to bad, then ultimately good. Puh-leeze

And Venom wasnt nearly as large as in the comic.

SirLardsAlot
05-04-2007, 09:59 PM
Just got back from seeing it. It had it's ups and downs.

I couldn't stand the Emo Parker bit. I was just angry that entire time, BUT, it made his return to the good side that much better.

And Topher Grace as Venom ... to be honest, I like Topher. I liked That 70's Show, I think he can be pretty funny. I got nothing against him. BUT, being the Spiderman fan I was growing up, Venom has always always always been one of my favorite villains ever, and I think they could have casted the part a little better.

But oh well, I thought it was decent. :)

Div
05-04-2007, 10:08 PM
They need to bring back the Man-Spider.

ADD
05-04-2007, 10:32 PM
People thought this would actually be good?

ozz3
05-05-2007, 12:38 AM
I am going to see this one today and I'm looking foward to it. I liked the previous two films and I have been fan of the comics since I was something like six years old. What I am especially waiting is Venom ... so if you want to spoil me, do it! Was that old slimeball cool when seen in live-action film? :confused:

DethMaiden
05-05-2007, 06:36 AM
Well, I was gonna go last night and everyone was like, "Meh, let's go tomorrow" and I said I worked tomorrow and they said, "Oh, that sucks. Well we're still going."

Fuck them.

But I'd still like to see it despite these reviews.

JRA
05-05-2007, 06:51 AM
And Topher Grace as Venom ... to be honest, I like Topher. I liked That 70's Show, I think he can be pretty funny. I got nothing against him. BUT, being the Spiderman fan I was growing up, Venom has always always always been one of my favorite villains ever, and I think they could have casted the part a little better.

The whole time I kept thinking Red was gonna come in and whoop his ass.

DethMaiden
05-05-2007, 06:53 AM
The whole time I kept thinking Red was gonna come in and whoop his ass.

:lol:

Eddie Brock was supposed to be a big blockheaded tough guy type. What the hell is Topher doing in that role :confused:

JRA
05-05-2007, 06:59 AM

Eddie Brock was supposed to be a big blockheaded tough guy type. What the hell is Topher doing in that role :confused:

The first time I saw him in the preview in the church I thought he was all like "Lord, Donna broke up with me, give me unlimited strength to show her what a real man I am!":D

DethMaiden
05-05-2007, 07:03 AM
The first time I saw him in the preview in the church I thought he was all like "Lord, Donna broke up with me, give me unlimited strength to show her what a real man I am!":D

"Hyde!?!"

Div
05-05-2007, 07:03 PM
Except for the goofy hair I thought "emo" spidey was cooler, ...atleast until he started being a dick.

JRA
05-05-2007, 08:21 PM
Except for the goofy hair I thought "emo" spidey was cooler, ...atleast until he started being a dick.

Are you kidding me, all those lame-ass dance moves in the street? Even the women in the movie were looking at him like he was an idiot! I thought I was watching a bad Jim Carrey movie.

Div
05-05-2007, 11:28 PM
Are you kidding me, all those lame-ass dance moves in the street? Even the women in the movie were looking at him like he was an idiot! I thought I was watching a bad Jim Carrey movie.

Yea but he put that wannabe-goblin bitch in his place.

Div
05-06-2007, 03:55 PM
if u guys thought this movie was bad, then uve never seen the cartoon show.

Bouville
05-06-2007, 04:41 PM
I am looking forward to see the movie

Spiderman>Meatwad>everybody else

DethMaiden
05-06-2007, 04:47 PM
if u guys thought this movie was bad, then uve never seen the cartoon show.

WHAT!?!?

I declare an eternal ban on Div for spewing such blasphemy.

I watched that show every single day for no less than four years and I taped it on days I couldn't watch it. You suck. :mad:

Bouville
05-06-2007, 05:07 PM

I can arrange that if you are really sure :allan:

Div
05-06-2007, 05:11 PM
WHAT!?!?

I watched that show every single day for no less than four years and I taped it on days I couldn't watch it. You suck. :mad:

Yea I thought it was good until I saw an episode of it later on in my life. Let me lay out the plot for you.

spiderman is ontop of a roof sitting on an airconditioning unit, some guy with a flat head headbutts it and knocks himself out. later on spiderman is inside an underground building with a giant pyramid inside while fighting a lizard man in a lab coat. then a bunch of robots bust through the celing to fight. then some guy bitch slaps this girl. then a wall opens up and a bunch of guys, including a man in a scorpion suit, come out to fight too. then some guy gets his soul sucked out and everything blows up. oh yea, and im pretty sure the hobgoblin was flying around throwing exploding pumpkins.

so what the fuck was going on there? i dont know, but the spiderman 3 plot was more well written than that.

Bouville
05-06-2007, 05:18 PM
spiderman is ontop of a roof sitting on an airconditioning unit, some guy with a flat head headbutts it and knocks himself out. later on spiderman is inside an underground building with a giant pyramid inside while fighting a lizard man in a lab coat. then a bunch of robots bust through the celing to fight. then some guy bitch slaps this girl. then a wall opens up and a bunch of guys, including a man in a scorpion suit, come out to fight too. then some guy gets his soul sucked out and everything blows up. oh yea, and im pretty sure the hobgoblin was flying around throwing exploding pumpkins.

That's so cool :allan:

JRA
05-06-2007, 05:28 PM
WHAT!?!?

We can't, he's one of the few who laughed at my Peter North jokes.:eyes: