PDA

View Full Version : Frustration Thread

Pages : 1 [2]

ChildrenofSodom
05-01-2007, 08:15 PM
no. because a fair number buy them legally and then use them illegaly. Also, the way the back market works is that people with liscenses by the guns and then sell them to people without at a profit. This doesnt work so well if no one could get them. You will probably say, well they could still get them somehow (like from other countries) but the fact is, the prices of black maret guns would be two high for the average mugger to afford and illigal guns would also decrease.

Hunters and Gun Advocates arent muggers, and they buy and register all their guns legally. Why punish them further?

DreamEvil001
05-01-2007, 08:15 PM
but those were psychologically unfit people. "Normal criminals" that rob banks and the like, usually dont use registered firearms. They are habitual criminals. VA Tech was an isolated event, in which someone got a gun when they werent supposed to.

how many shootings have to happen before it is more than an isolated event? there is a very serious underlying socialogical problem to all this, but 16,000 is not isolated (yes, i know that some of those were not commited by "identified" crazy people, but if you kill someone, youre crazy in my book)

DreamEvil001
05-01-2007, 08:16 PM
I bet if Peter North's load went down the wrong windpipe it could kill someone.

stop making me laugh, i am angry, and you don't like me when i'm angry :mad:

ChildrenofSodom
05-01-2007, 08:16 PM
how many shootings have to happen before it is more than an isolated event? there is a very serious underlying socialogical problem to all this, but 16,000 is not isolated (yes, i know that some of those were not commited by "identified" crazy people, but if you kill someone, youre crazy in my book"

Do you have the figures on how many gun crimes are committed by people with legally obtained guns? If you do, I would be interested in seeing them.

DreamEvil001
05-01-2007, 08:17 PM
Do you have the figures on how many gun crimes are committed by people with legally obtained guns? If you do, I would be interested in seeing them.

nope and i dont feel like googling it. good night all, dont continue w/o me

JRA
05-01-2007, 08:18 PM
Yeah, it works for me:eyes::D Just make sure it is clarified butter.

If that doesn't stop this thread, nothing will.

Div
05-01-2007, 08:19 PM
Well this is just going in circles.

1.) If you want to live in an area where guns are outlawed you can move to the big cities like new york.

2.) If you want to be able to live in an area where u can own a minigun move to Utah.

3.) Or you can vote for Hitlery Klinton.

But regardless I will continue to hang the Gadsden from my wall.

http://www.wallkillcsd.k12.ny.us/images/gadsden.gif

ChildrenofSodom
05-01-2007, 08:19 PM
Well this is just going in circles.

1.) If you want to live in an area where guns are outlawed you can move to the big cities like new york.

2.) If you want to be able to live in an area where u can own a minigun move to Utah.

3.) Or you can vote for Hitlery Klinton.

But regardless I will continue to hang the Gadsden from my wall.

http://www.wallkillcsd.k12.ny.us/images/gadsden.gif

Yay true America.

powerslave_85
05-01-2007, 08:21 PM
Yeah, it works for me:eyes::DThat's WAY more than I needed to know :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fe Maiden
05-01-2007, 08:22 PM
If that doesn't stop this thread, nothing will.You mean, you took me seriously?:eyes:

JRA
05-01-2007, 08:24 PM
You mean, you took me seriously?:eyes:

No, but that was really fucking gross.

Div
05-01-2007, 08:26 PM
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/8615/ttiwwpgy5.gif

can we add this smiley to this list?

Fe Maiden
05-01-2007, 08:27 PM
No, but that was really fucking gross.Sorry:D

es156
05-01-2007, 08:29 PM
NPJ, do you want to delete your posts or should I?

:hecho:

JRA
05-01-2007, 08:29 PM
Now that is gross, seriously!!!

That's why I edited it.

Angelripper
05-01-2007, 10:31 PM
I am pissed because Chelsea lost to Liverpool in the Champions League semis and because the Mavericks beat the Warriors in Game 5.