PDA

View Full Version : RUSH Snakes And Arrows Lyrics

Fe Maiden
04-25-2007, 09:49 AM
http://www.2112.net/powerwindows/S&Alyrics.htm

Some songs are instrumentals!!!!!!:party: :light:

Angelripper
04-26-2007, 04:34 AM
I really hope Malignant Narcissism lives up to it's name...

DethMaiden
04-26-2007, 06:10 AM
I really hope Malignant Narcissism lives up to it's name...

I really hope you STFU and GTFO.

JRA
04-26-2007, 06:29 AM

Ignore him, he likes Paris Hilton.

Still though, its only 2:17 long. Better not be one of those stupid ambient tracks.

powerslave_85
04-26-2007, 07:55 AM
As alluded to in Peart's essay, the female voice heard in "Malignant Macissism" is saying "Usually a case of malignant narcissism brought on during childhood" from Team America: World Police.:wtf:

JRA
04-26-2007, 08:59 AM
:wtf:

Seeing as that movie sucked major ass, I would have to agree.:D

Angelripper
04-26-2007, 10:45 AM
The heck is wrong with you?

Angelripper
04-26-2007, 10:50 AM
Oh wait, do you suffer from malignant narcissism?

If you do, then see a shrink because there's no excuse for any of us to be antisocial. I don't think many of you come from broken homes, live with abusive parents, are total social outcasts at school etc.

Div
04-26-2007, 05:16 PM
rush. meh.

i heard fly by night and wanted to kill myself. it was the most annoying repetetive shit ive ever heard.

and thats coming from an iced earth fan.

seriously tho, who told that guy he could sing?

DethMaiden
04-26-2007, 05:24 PM
This thread is so awful.

ChildrenofSodom
04-26-2007, 05:58 PM
rush. meh.

i heard fly by night and wanted to kill myself. it was the most annoying repetetive shit ive ever heard.

noob

JRA
04-26-2007, 07:22 PM
rush. meh.

I'm assuming you're talking about the song "Fly By Night". Truth be told, the first time I heard that song I didn't really like it either. It sounded too "happy-bouncy" for my tastes. If I was gonna introduce someone to Rush, that is not the first song I would play for them.

As for Geddy Lee's voice, I kinda understand if that was the factor that turned you off from Rush. Geddy's not my favorite singer of all time, but on the other hand, I don't let his voice get in the way of such classics like "Analog Kid," "Cygnus X-1," & "One Little Victory" (etc. etc.).

Anyways, if you ever decide to give Rush a second chance, try and listen to anything but the vocals (or just listen to one of their instrumentals :lol:).

Fe Maiden
04-27-2007, 03:25 PM
I really hope Malignant Narcissism lives up to it's name...You can here it and 6 other songs here:

http://www.kkrw.com/cc-common/mfeatures/rushOD/

Fe Maiden
04-30-2007, 08:29 AM
^
Has anyone listened?

Any thoughts, comments, etc.......?

I'll buy it!!!