PDA

View Full Version : Happy Earth Day

overkiller
04-22-2007, 02:45 PM
I forgot that was today. Go outside and enjoy nature!!

SirLardsAlot
04-22-2007, 03:23 PM
College has turned you into such a hippie.

zgodt
04-22-2007, 03:26 PM
Did anyone see today's Arlo and Janis comic? Perhaps the best riff I've seen on "Earth Day."

MetalDrummer888
04-22-2007, 03:31 PM
There is a great song by Devin Townsend called earth day :drool:

i dont want to sound like i total hippie . . . but i love nature and the outdoors . . . so lets do our best not to fuck this planet up completely ok?

:)

Bouville
04-22-2007, 03:33 PM
I will enjoy nature when I am done with this fucking dissertation :hmm:

DethMaiden
04-22-2007, 03:41 PM
I almost bought "Earth in the Balance" by Al Gore in honor. Maybe I'm becoming a hippie, but I agree with the environmentalist movement in a lot of respects.

MetalDrummer888
04-22-2007, 03:45 PM
I almost bought "Earth in the Balance" by Al Gore in honor. Maybe I'm becoming a hippie, but I agree with the environmentalist movement in a lot of respects.

yea . . . its really stupid to let politics get in the way of a movement that should transcend all other issues.

the war in iraq or whether two gays can marry isnt gonna mean shit if we dont clean up our act and stop fuckin up our planet

overkiller
04-22-2007, 03:45 PM

Yeah. Don't worry about the whole hippie stereotype, metalheads love nature too :tongue:

And Steve, I'm gonna fucking kill you. Did you hear me drive by your house screaming and blowing my horn today--twice? HAHA

DethMaiden
04-22-2007, 03:48 PM
Yeah. Don't worry about the whole hippie stereotype, metalheads love nature too :tongue:

Like Opeth :fist: :D

Div
04-22-2007, 03:52 PM

:hippie:

SirLardsAlot
04-22-2007, 03:54 PM
And Steve, I'm gonna fucking kill you. Did you hear me drive by your house screaming and blowing my horn today--twice? HAHA

I KNEW THAT WAS YOU!! hahahahaha I'm sittin here playing CS and I just hear some honks and a "AHHAHAHHWHHWHHHHWETRRRRR" and I was like "What the fuck .. was that Brady?"

SomewhereInTime72
04-22-2007, 04:17 PM
I KNEW THAT WAS YOU!! hahahahaha I'm sittin here playing CS and I just hear some honks and a "AHHAHAHHWHHWHHHHWETRRRRR" and I was like "What the fuck .. was that Brady?"

:lol: :lol:

MetalDrummer888
04-22-2007, 04:24 PM
:hippie:

:hecho:

yea since not wanting our envirnoment fucked up is only for hippies

get a life :zzz:

Div
04-22-2007, 04:33 PM
:hecho:

yea since not wanting our envirnoment fucked up is only for hippies

get a life :zzz:

:confused:

overkiller
04-22-2007, 05:31 PM

BAHAHA GOD I RULE

DUDe we haven't hung out in ages. I am fucking pumped for this Giants game.

ADD
04-22-2007, 05:32 PM
Earth rules :stoned: :bowdown:

I like the planet Earth too :party:

SirLardsAlot
04-22-2007, 08:27 PM
BAHAHA GOD I RULE

DUDe we haven't hung out in ages. I am fucking pumped for this Giants game.I know broooooooo! You need to come home more often. :D Are you home right now?

overkiller
04-22-2007, 08:33 PM
I know broooooooo! You need to come home more often. :D Are you home right now?

Negative, I went back to school around 8. I won't be home again for a while... possibly not until the semester's over. But we'll fucking kick babies and yell at cars then, definitely.

SirLardsAlot
04-22-2007, 08:42 PM
Negative, I went back to school around 8. I won't be home again for a while... possibly not until the semester's over. But we'll fucking kick babies and yell at cars then, definitely.

KickBabiesHeads87 rules.

But yeah, we definately need to hang OUTTTTTT YO