PDA

View Full Version : MY DYING BRIDE's Concert To Be Webcast

Bouville
04-20-2007, 09:54 AM
Tonight's (Friday, April 20) entire MY DYING BRIDE concert at Paradiso, Amsterdam will be webcast live, in video and audio formats, on the online concert channel Fabchannel.com. The webcast starts at 20:00 CET. After the performance has concluded, the concert will be added to the online video archive at www.fabchannel.com. The live as well as on-demand MY DYING BRIDE concert is free for everybody to watch.

MY DYING BRIDE recently announced the addition of bassist Lena Abé and drummer Dan Mullins (THINE, BAL-SAGOTH, SERMON OF HYPOCRISY) to the group's ranks.

Taken from here (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=70889)

YES!!! Where are my damned knives? :eyes: :bouville:

zgodt
04-20-2007, 10:05 AM
YES!!! Where are my damned knives? :eyes: :bouville:

Why? Do you need to sever all your network cables to make sure you're spared from accidentally stumbling into MDB concert footage online?

Bouville
04-20-2007, 10:11 AM
Why? Do you need to sever all your network cables to make sure you're spared from accidentally stumbling into MDB concert footage online?

I'll let this one pass... consider yourself lucky, I am in a strange good mood because I am going to see depressive sad music performed :allan:

ChildrenofSodom
04-20-2007, 11:27 AM
Awesome

Fe Maiden
04-20-2007, 12:15 PM
:freak:

Bouville
04-20-2007, 05:30 PM
I want to marry Sarah :lovedup: :bouville: :eyes: